More evidence that whatever "The Wall" costs, and regardless of who pays for it, The Wall

will be a bargain for already overburdened US taxpayers who, after all,  did not invite these

people to come here, yet are stuck with the bills. 

Alabama Kentucky North Dakota
Alaska Louisiana Ohio
Arizona Maine Oklahoma
Arkansas Maryland Oregon
California Massachusetts Pennsylvania
Colorado Michigan Rhode Island
Connecticut Minnesota South Carolina
Delaware Mississippi South Dakota
District of Columbia Missouri Tennessee
Florida Montana Texas
Georgia Nebraska Utah
Hawaii Nevada Vermont
Idaho New Hampshire Virginia
Illinois New Jersey Washington
Indiana New Mexico West Virginia
Iowa New York Wisconsin
Kansas North Carolina Wyoming

Here in NC, the estimated cost is approximately $600 per household. 

Checkout the cost for your own state here....

http://drrichswier.com/2016/04/16/state-by-state-the-cost-of-illega...

Views: 1465

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yup, per state it's way too high. Great post Louise!!! 

Here is another stat.........

I can't take credit for finding these statistics- this was passed on to me from a fellow Tea Partier. 

I had no idea of the cost of illegals.  I have in my state (CT) a very liberal governor. He wants to raise taxes some more. Companies are fleeing the state. 

I live in Ct. as well and I plan on fleeing the state too!!

man this is really horrible

the cost is also high in terms of the value of human life. kathryn steinle would still be alive if francisco sanchez  , who was in this country illegally , hadn't shot her

All they are is leaches to society.

re Why can't we get more recent cost? 2010 is very old data and based on the surge of illegal immigrants during the Obama administration I would not be the least surprised if the volume of illegal immigrants into the US and the hasn't doubled since 2019

The statistics are old ...... these people multiply quickly because every offspring is a paycheck.   This faucet of entitlement to them must be shut off.   ICE reports over 50 million illegals currently in the US.

Build that wall and deport them all including the Dreamers.  I'm starting to think with liberal Muslim sancuarry Canada we need to start talking a Northern Wall as well make them pay for it !!.

GET THE ILLEGALS OUT !!  ESPECIALLY  MALES BETWEEN  14 TO 40 OUT !!  MAYBE TO 45 . OUT = OUT = OUT !!   THEIR MILITARY AGE !

It's ridicules that we have to pay for future Democrat voters and should not be tolerated.

Love it when these love illegals/terrorists/drug dealers say they have been to the border and all these dear people want is to "provide" for their families.    Sure.   These are the same people that went to CUba and told us how great the Cubans have it... health wise,  job wise,  securty... cause they have been there.   You would think eventually  these idiots would wonder what  is whisling between his ears as there is no there  ... there.

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

STUDENTS COMPARE TRUMP’S POLICIES TO NAZIS… EXCEPT THEY ARE REALLY OBAMA’S POLICIES

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service