Trump must end the Obamacare sex change mandate on Day 1. Oh, you didn't know about that?

Over the summer, without much notice at all from the national media, President Obama’s transgender agenda quietly crept out of the locker room and into your doctor’s office, thanks to a largely underreported Obamacare rule.

The Health and Human Services transgender mandate, which went into effect in July, forces doctors to participate in sex changes if they conduct procedures that can also be a part of a sex transition. It does this by following the example of other agencies by expanding the traditional definition of sex discrimination to include people suffering from gender dysphoria.

“Decisions on a child’s medical treatment should be between families and their doctors, not dictated by politicians and government bureaucrats.”

“We believe that it is important to ensure that civil rights protections are extended to transgender individuals to afford them equal access to health coverage, including for health services related to gender transition,” reads a section of the federal registry.

So what does this “Nondiscrimination in Health Programs and Activities” mandate mean in practice? It means that a great deal of doctors are going to be subject to much coercion, courtesy of Obama’s administrative state.

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/11/trump-must-en...

Views: 509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is to weird, but seeing how Obama's Wife, it is stated she has a penis,  President Obama is Gay.

Joan Rivers put it out there and was MURDERED for opening her mouth and telling the truth ! Anyone that thinks Joan Rivers death was ACCIDENTAL, I have a bridge in Brooklyn New York for sale ! 

Do you have a source so we can see what she said?

Frankmusic , you've done it again ! Your cartoons nail it every time .

Thanks Charles.  :-)

sick and disgusting to the core

It is the same for the military and pharmacists. This is the most important issue of our time? We can't take care of wounded warriors and their families but we have resources for this. I hope Trump does get rid of this nonsense.

The Health and Human Services transgender mandate, which went into effect in July, forces doctors to participate in sex changes if they conduct procedures that can also be a part of a sex transition. It does this by following the example of other agencies by expanding the traditional definition of sex discrimination to include people suffering from gender dysphoria.

Now if someone would order a lobotomy for 0bama and the rest of the unconstitutional government, I would be very happy. These people don't need a sex change they need to be put in a mental asylum.

I'm sure there are some tax dollars somewhere in there to subsidize this crap. Additionally, I'm guessing everyone now has this on their policy or health plan so the insurance company can spread the cost around as well. How special.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Boom! President Trump Issues Warning To Deep State: “You’ll Be Surprised At The Names Of People Involved In The Corruption”

President Trump joined Judge Jeanine Pirro by phone last night for an extensive interview.

The president sounded very upbeat in the interview and hopeful that Democrats will act soon on border security and end to their government shutdown. “We’re doing very well with China. We’re doing well with North Korea. You know I was dealt a very tough hand.” On the shutdown President Trump said, “They think it’s politics. I think it’s very bad politics. I think the country wants to have protection at the border.”

The President also discussed the ongoing deep state witch hunt of him and his campaign and administration. Judge Pirro then asked the president if he has ever been actively working in Russia. “I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever had written. And if you read the article you see that they found absolutely nothing.”

President Trump took a swipe at Jeff Bezos, “Washington Post that’s basically the lobbyist for Amazon. He uses that, Bezos has bigger problems than anybody right now.”

Then President Trump dropped this bomb. “The whole Russia thing is a hoax… Everybody knows it… Wait til you see how it all ends up. You watch. McCabe, Lisa Page, Strzok.

You watch. Including some others I should not name. I better not. You watch. It would make front page news if I do. You’ll be surprised at the names of the people involved in the corruption.“

Now THAT is some real news!

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service