Trump must end the Obamacare sex change mandate on Day 1. Oh, you didn't know about that?

Over the summer, without much notice at all from the national media, President Obama’s transgender agenda quietly crept out of the locker room and into your doctor’s office, thanks to a largely underreported Obamacare rule.

The Health and Human Services transgender mandate, which went into effect in July, forces doctors to participate in sex changes if they conduct procedures that can also be a part of a sex transition. It does this by following the example of other agencies by expanding the traditional definition of sex discrimination to include people suffering from gender dysphoria.

“Decisions on a child’s medical treatment should be between families and their doctors, not dictated by politicians and government bureaucrats.”

“We believe that it is important to ensure that civil rights protections are extended to transgender individuals to afford them equal access to health coverage, including for health services related to gender transition,” reads a section of the federal registry.

So what does this “Nondiscrimination in Health Programs and Activities” mandate mean in practice? It means that a great deal of doctors are going to be subject to much coercion, courtesy of Obama’s administrative state.

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/11/trump-must-en...

Views: 531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is to weird, but seeing how Obama's Wife, it is stated she has a penis,  President Obama is Gay.

Joan Rivers put it out there and was MURDERED for opening her mouth and telling the truth ! Anyone that thinks Joan Rivers death was ACCIDENTAL, I have a bridge in Brooklyn New York for sale ! 

Do you have a source so we can see what she said?

Frankmusic , you've done it again ! Your cartoons nail it every time .

Thanks Charles.  :-)

sick and disgusting to the core

It is the same for the military and pharmacists. This is the most important issue of our time? We can't take care of wounded warriors and their families but we have resources for this. I hope Trump does get rid of this nonsense.

The Health and Human Services transgender mandate, which went into effect in July, forces doctors to participate in sex changes if they conduct procedures that can also be a part of a sex transition. It does this by following the example of other agencies by expanding the traditional definition of sex discrimination to include people suffering from gender dysphoria.

Now if someone would order a lobotomy for 0bama and the rest of the unconstitutional government, I would be very happy. These people don't need a sex change they need to be put in a mental asylum.

I'm sure there are some tax dollars somewhere in there to subsidize this crap. Additionally, I'm guessing everyone now has this on their policy or health plan so the insurance company can spread the cost around as well. How special.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service