Professor: Whites Hunting for Sport is the Equivalent of Lynching Black People

According to Dr. Warren J. Blumenfeld, who is a staff member of the University of Massachusetts Amherst, hunting animals for sport has many similarities to lynching African Americans.

In his article "White Supremacy and Devaluation of African [Heritage] Lives," Blumenfeld explains how hunting animals in Africa is very similar to murdering black people.

Dr. Blumenfeld begins, "The philosophy and practice of white supremacy devalues all African and African heritage lives whether human or non-human animal. White supremacy links slavery in the "Americas" with the ongoing police killings of unarmed black people and to the killing of animals on the continent of Africa."

"Wealthy white people invade Africa," according to Blumenfeld, "and then track, entice, snare, capture, kill, sometimes skin, and behead majestic and noble animals... These so-called "hunters" kill not for food, but rather, for sport."

read more:

http://www.thesocialmemo.org/2015/10/professor-whites-hunting-for-s...

Views: 1593

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amazing the links &connections delusional Libs' can fashion. Equally amazing how idiotic & useless both the links & the linker are.

This guy must have been dropped on his head in the delivery room.

Here's one of those people that SHOULD NOT have access to a gun! This fool is like obama he wants to change history to suit his ideals....

Gotta love it when retard libtards leading an insular campus life seem to know what motivates the rest of the population that they are mostly disconnected and protected from. Akin to career politicians, all this one produces is fertilizer on the taxpayer dime.

We better start checking the water and air quality at these universities. There is something that is making college professors really stupid. The guilt that is harbored by the leftists must be a yet unknown virus.

I can't say I care much for hunters who hunt for sport.  BUT GEEZ LOUISE.....what a pile of crap to say it's the same as lynching black people.  Every time you think liberals have reached their peak in stupidity....someone else out-does them.  Must be a sorry life to not have a brain.

Best comment. A thousand words worth.

Just another asshole leftie that needs attention...true sport would be hunting him down, giving him twenty lashes for his ignorance.

Please have an open season on idiot professors....an ass kicking in a dark alley would probably give him pause for thought.

This is a stupid statement. 

Now if you are a black person hunting for sport, then what do you call it professor?

I am a meat hunter myself.  I eat what I kill.  Then is it sport or survival. 

Bob Hope is all washed up so we need new comedians.  You might consider

that for a profession.  You might get more laughs.

Would you expect anything else from a asshole progressive communist liberal! And, this POS is misleading our ignorant students! I have an old friend that lectures at this college. He tells me; I would not believe how ignorant these students are today! Actually, I didn't need him to tell me this! This is the kind of shit they're teaching today! What's really frightening is; these same students today will be leading our countrys future! 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service