BOLTON: RELEASED EMAILS PROVE HILLARY RESPONSIBLE FOR MURDER OF AMERICANS IN BENGHAZI

Friday at the 2015 Southern Republican Leadership Conference in Oklahoma, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations under President George W. Bush, John Bolton, said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is “responsible for the tragedy of the murder of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans,” in the 2012 terror attack in Benghazi Libya.

Bolton said, “I think the most telling information that we have seen in this limited number of emails is that there are repeated examples of Secretary of State Clinton being told in 2011 and 2012 that the security situation of our personnel in Tripoli and Benghazi was very precarious. The country’s government had fallen apart—that the threat from terrorist attacks was high and that our people were very concerned about it.”

He continued, “Now you’ll recall in her limited public appearances to date that she has said, you know, I don’t get involved in that security stuff, you know, I have people that do that. Well I have to say when I heard that I was stunned. I’ve worked for six different secretaries of state, everyone of them coming from very different backgrounds, every one of them cared about the safety of the Americans who worked for them in the State Department. And not one of them would have missed the danger that our diplomats in Libya faced.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/05/22/bolton-released-emails-pr...

Views: 800

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John Bolton for Sec. of State.

How is it possible that within two to six months after the Benghazi tragedy, I read emails to the State Dept from Benghazi (on the Internet) telling the State Dept that they were in serious danger? I don't remember now who they were from, but they sure looked real and official. If I found those, didn't the investigative committee have those? They also had the testimony of those who were there (in the situation room I believe) watching it unfold. They had the testimony of others who had been there who had been in charge also. (I remember one lady admitted that they were watching it in real time, then they took her out of that position and later gave her another position). Hillary knew, the president knew. Everybody who needed to know, knew. Besides that, the State Dept knew about the previous attack on the Benghazi compound and about the other people who were attacked and killed nearby. The committee has to know these things. Why was the CIA down the road? I guess it wasn't popular to the American people for us to give weapons to certain rebels we didn't know anything about, but McCain and Kerry kept pushing it, so they decided to do it without our knowledge. Then the elections happened and they certainly didn't want us to know the truth then, so they made up a ridiculous cover story and kept up the lies. Then there was that mantra "Al Qaida is dead and GM is alive" they repeated over and over. On GM, didn't we sell or give a whole lot of that production to China and they built a huge GM plant over there? My memory isn't perfect but this is what I remember. For Hillary to say she didn't know is ludicrous. We're not the idiots Ms High & Mighty thinks we all are.

I just saw John Bolton on Chris Wallace, and he said he was not running for President with the present Parties, could that mean he has ideas of a Third Independent Party????

The Clintons have been involved in the cloak and dagger business is nothing uncommon to Bill and Hillary Clinton that I'm convinced it now comes natural for them, and the men who perform their dirty deeds, that they consider themselves above the law. How many more innocent people will die, before the 2016 elections.

There were seventeen mysterious deaths and so called accidents that are known to follow the Clintons and their foundation, that is headquartered in Arkansas. What needs to happen is find a way to get this, and the old news of their doings out to the public in every way possible. A good place to start is on Facebook, and in all the social media sites that will carry it.

Sadly, our entire government is so full or corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, judges, and lobbyists that NO one cares about America or Americans. Because of the endemic, widespread, permanent corruption of the system, the only way to stop this is to start hanging them for treason, murder, and any other capitol crime of which they are found guilty. Otherwise, nothing will ever change unless it is to completely destroy America and setup an open dictatorship.

I've been saying that for many years.  It's going to take a bloody revolution, with the blood of the politicians flowing first, to flush the crap out of Washington.

She is using the same tactics on Email-gate that have served her well for 25 years: Deny, lie, stall, blame others, hide or destroy evidence.

This new webumentary details the real Hillary Clinton: Hillary the Scandals

Hillary Clinton is counting on your short memory or lack of knowledge in her run for President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYKAzJcU-DA

Please pass it along.

Hillary is a criminal and a traitor of the very worst kind............how could we ever accept her as the next President of the United States..............ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Propped Up For 2016: Clinton media bias #Twitpic
http://comicallyincorrect.com/2015/05/26/clinton-media-bias/ via @afbranco
Clinton media bias is propping Hillary up for the 2016 campaign, stuffing much of the scandals swirling around her under the rug. Cartoon by A.F.Branco ©2015

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service