Chicago “Black Site” Suggests America Has Passed the Point of No Return

Chicago “Black Site” Suggests America Has Passed the Point of No Re...

Joshua Krause
Activist Post

This past week, the creepy “Homan Square” detention facility was revealed to the public, and the story has been trending heavily throughout the alternative media. First-person accounts of suspects being whisked away to the secret building without any official record of their whereabouts, with no access to a lawyer, while being subjected brutal interrogations, sounds like something you’d hear about from some 3rd world dictatorship.

But, unfortunately, it’s happening right here in America as we speak. And if this facility existed for so long without the public’s knowledge, that begs the question: are there any more of these police run “black sites” that we don’t know about?

Obviously, this doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence for America’s future. If they can get away with this today, what will they try tomorrow? I don’t think any sane American thinks this will set a good precedent.

But, more importantly, if you look at Homan Square from a historical perspective, the implications of its existence are far more gut wrenching. Most despotic regimes utilize a wide variety of terror tactics to keep their people in line, but the ability to make someone disappear (which is exactly what this facility is capable of) is the most effective.
Why? Because it preys upon two of the most prolific human fears.

First of all, there is our inherent fear of the unknown. When someone disappears without a trace, our imaginations will eventually concoct the worst possible explanation. And without knowing exactly how it happened, we have to accept the possibility that it could happen to us as well, and there is no way to stop it. So if your government is capable of this, then you have every reason to follow the rules and stay in line. You never know when you might be next.

Which brings me to the second fear. It preys upon our fear of other people. There are plenty of phobias that humans are capable of, but nothing is more terrifying than what your fellow humans might do to you when nothing can stop them. Snakes can bite you, bears can eat you, and water can drown you, but only your fellow humans are capable of torturing you, and only your fellow humans know what will hurt you the most. Combine that with the fear of the unknown, and you now have the most effective method of terror and control.

But there’s also a third factor that makes this tactic so effective. Most people don’t know it, because only those who have been “disappeared,” know the awful truth.

For a better explanation, I’d like cite one of the most underrated historians of our time, Dan Carlin. If you’re a history buff and you’ve never heard of him, you don’t know what you’re missing. He doesn’t just know what he’s talking about, he knows how to relate history to you personally.

In this short video, he explains why the Nazis and Soviets were able to convince millions of people to enslave and murder their countrymen. When we think of the Nazis, we often believe their control was fostered by their propaganda efforts, but that was only one small piece of the puzzle. In reality, their grip on the population was built on their ability to make people disappear.

Keep that in mind when you read about Homan Square. If that place is an isolated incident, there may still be time to stop these secret facilities before they usher in a new age of terror. But if there are already dozens of these “Homan Squares” out there that we don’t know about, and they’re just getting warmed up, we may have passed the point of no return. If we ever become a country where everyone is afraid of disappearing for the slightest reason, then we are on the fast track to the kind of goose-stepping tyranny that we’ve only read about.

Joshua Krause is a reporter, writer and researcher at The Daily Sheeple, where this first appeared. He was born and raised in the Bay Area and is a freelance writer and author. You can follow Joshua’s reports at Facebook or on his personal Twitter. Joshua’s website is Strange Danger.
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/03/chicago-black-site-suggests-ame...

Views: 625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

don't forget abortion clinics in which half of those who enter are never seen again

I am a right winger, but I'm from Chicago and I don't believe this bullshit story

Guess Val. Jar. forgot to tell her "boss"!  Hussein, when asked, will say didn't know about it (course he did)...before someone told him it was in the Chicago papers. Chicago Mob at its best (or worse if you are American)

I have read some of the responses--no-this couldn't happen here- this is America- land of the free- with a Bill of RIghts and a Constitution

But then again- this person in WH does not agree with Constitution and Bill of RIghts- including Right to Bear Arms--and freedom of speech only goes so far as to be politically correct and with "inclusiveness"

Even colleges are taking down our national flag because it offends someone (University of Southern California) is one.

What are we doing to ourselves???

God Bless America--but America needs to Bless God--have we become a non-God nation??????

Are we being led to become worse than a third world nation because we don't deserve this and we didn't build it?????

Probably already happening....(what Putin did to his "enemy" in Russia)....here...DOJ just keeps it a secret, by direction of the war room at the "white house"....run by our shadow government...V. Jarrett and her hand picked 1000 or more Czars..we don't know who or where they are!  Paid big bucks to destroy us....with no intervention by "Our Congress" ... It is a joke now....but when we go under prior to 17....won't be laughing then...just bleeding in the streets!  (BTW....it is not the Agency heads that Congress questions, that run the government now....it is the Czars, by direction from Jarrett....Hussein doesn't have a clue)

If America has reached this level of tyranny (and IMHO it has) then "you have every reason to follow the rules and stay in line" will not protect you from arbitrary terror disguised as "law enforcement." You may be the most loyal of subjects, a Party member and all, and be disappeared and tortured for any reason, or no reason at all.

One thing only that may protect us: the first Ten Amendments supported by the 2nd Amendment.

Nürnberg?  PULEEZE, this is bogus.

Okay Joshua Krause tell us what we should do about it. You've gone into the fear factor quite extensively now what Josh...........oh Josh don't forget to report on camps they call FEMA camps........shooosh no solutions ever!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Facebook & Twitter

ALERT ALERT!!

Nuclear Official Says Hillary Clinton Engaged In Extortion
Secret FBI Informant Is Set To Blow Open Uranium-One Scandal

According to “Clinton Cash,” author Peter Schweizer, then Senator Hillary Clinton extorted a Kazakh official involved in the Uranium-One deal. It is possible Schweizer misspoke and meant to say Secretary of State Clinton.

The Breitbart News editor-at-large did not go further into detail, merely alluding to the fact that the secret FBI informant’s testimony on the Uranium-One scandal next week will be “very interesting.”

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Transcript via Grabien:

SCHWEIZER: “Well, I have to say upfront, I have not met him. I don’t know him. But, what I understand by looking at legal documents involving this case. This guy was an insider’s insider. He was being paid by the Russian company $50,000 a month to serve as a lobbyist. And in the legal filings, what you find is his job was to basically carry the flag for this entity in Washington, D.C. And that job included setting up meetings with high ranking administration officials.

This would have been the Obama Administration. People on Capitol Hill. And other elite influence, you know, makers. So, he was working in a very, very high level. And what has leaked out seems to indicate he has got a lot of information that relates specifically to uranium one. So, it’s going to be very exciting and I think it’s important to point out, judge, also, remember, we already have a foreign government official saying that involving uranium one that he and his fellow government employees were extorted by the Clintons then senator Hillary Clinton.

This comes from the head of their atomic agency saying that Senator Clinton refused to meet with officials unless and until they granted uranium concessions to ended up giving more than $100 million to the Clinton Foundation. So we have got that testimony. We have got this new witness coming out. It’s going to get very interesting here in the weeks ahead.

William D. Campbell has come forward as the secret FBI informant in the Uranium-One deal. The informant revealed he is eager to testify because of his “concerns about Russia’s activities in the United States, but declined to comment further,” reports Reuters.

“I have worked with the Justice Department undercover for several years, and documentation relating to Uranium One and political influence does exist, and I have it,” Campbell told Reuters.

According to a report by Andrea Noble, Campbell personally bribed a Russian businessman working for state-owned energy giant Rosatom. The informant then attempted to recoup the money — but failed.

Washington Times reports: A FBI informant who gave the government information about a Russian bribery plot implicated in the sale of U.S. uranium rights tried unsuccessfully last year to recover upwards of $700,000 in bribes he said he was authorized to pay as part of the FBI investigation.

William D. Campbell has emerged now as the key figure in a congressional probe into Russia’s 2010 purchase of U.S. uranium rights and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s role in approving the deal.

His identity had been shielded for weeks, but court records obtained by The Washington Times, as well as a report by Reuters, identified the man.

Mr. Campbell has not returned calls from The Washington Times seeking comment, but his civil suit, describing his involvement in the FBI investigation, matches details of the criminal case brought against Vadim Mikerin. Mikerin, who was the head of U.S. operations for Tenex, a subsidiary of Russia’s atomic energy giant Rosatom, was convicted of money laundering and other crimes and in 2015 sentenced to four years in prison.

As The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft reported on Thursday evening, Investigative reporter John Solomon told Sean Hannity that the Campbell has video of briefcases full of money in the bribery of case on Hillary Clinton.

Solomon says the Reuters report today downplaying the informant is completely inaccurate.

The informant says he is in fear for his life since he was outed by the Sessions DOJ.
Campbell will reportedly testify on Monday.

The informant will testify next week before Congress.

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service