Unholy Alliance: Obama Administration Partnering with Churches to Post Bulletins to Promote Obamacare

U.S. President Obama speaks during a news conference with Italian Prime Minister Renzi following their meeting at Villa Madama in RomeBy Jeryl Bier. In an effort to sign up as many consumers as possible for insurance under the Affordable Care Act (or Obamacare), the Obama administration has gone to extraordinary lengths to partner with churches and other faith-based groups, even publishing sample church bulletin inserts, flyers, and scripts for announcements, as well as “talking points.” These materials are part of the “Second Sunday & Faith Weekend of Action Toolkit,” which is available on the website of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

From the beginning, HHS has sought to develop partnerships with faith-based organizations to promote the Obamacare. This “toolkit” has been available since 2013. However, the details of these partnerships have largely escaped the attention of the national media. The Second Sunday & Faith Weekend of Action program encourages churches to use the second Sunday of each month during open enrollment to hold informational meetings and sign-up events.

The materials also include two full pages of “talking points,” which end with an admonition to churches that “[y]ou are trusted messengers in this community. We hope you share this information with those around you so they can be connected with the care they need.”

Non-profits such as Community Health Connectors have also brought togeather churches and faith-based organizations with government officials for information regarding the ACA, recently even hosting an “off the record” conference call with First Lady Michelle Obama “to discuss how the Affordable Care Act is impacting the lives of your congregation members.” (Read more about the attempt to promote Obamacare HERE)

Flurry of Sign-Ups at Health Law Deadline

By Ricardo Alonso-Zaldivar. After a computer glitch got patched up, supporters of President Barack Obama’s health care law were out in force Sunday trying to get uninsured people signed up by the official deadline for 2015 coverage.

The effort had the trappings of a get-out-the-vote drive, with email reminders, telephone calls and squads of community-level volunteers.

“You can’t avoid it: TV, radio, church, wife, kids, co-workers,” said Ramiro Hernandez, a previously uninsured truck repair shop owner who enrolled himself and his family in Joliet, Illinois, on Saturday.

Technicians anxiously monitored the federal HealthCare.gov website for any new bugs. The administration provided no statistics on weekend sign-ups, instead releasing numbers that showed tens of thousands of consumers were trying to connect, online and by phone. (Read more from this story HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Read more: http://joemiller.us/2015/02/unholy-alliance-obama-administration-pa...

Read more at http://joemiller.us/2015/02/unholy-alliance-obama-administration-pa...

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If my Church came out in support of Obamacare I'd stop attending...

You got that right Bill Clough...I would NEVER EVER stay one second at a church that helped Obama in any way.  I remember years ago, after church talking to a few women. they were so excited about voting for Hillary.  I was in shock..I could not believe they would even consider it.  I began to wonder if possibly some people who hear the WORD OF GOD are deaf...  Maybe there comes a time in the sinful life that they cannot hear what is right any longer.  Their brain has been shut off to what is right.  I don't know any other way to explain it.

OMG.  Did they give an explanation why they'd vote for KILLARY?  That's insane.

Speaking of such things I used be a Methodist, but when they began to have Queer Ministers I left...

if they vote for democrats they spit in the face of God!!!!!

COULD NOT AGREE MORE 

separation of church and state anyone

NO CHRISTIAN CHURCH SHOULD BE DOING ANY KIND OF BUSINESS WITH OBAMA!!!

No true Bible Believing Christian Church has no business promoting ObamaCare or anything at all involving President Obama.

Shame on them if they do. This whole administration is pro muslim and anti Christian. Keep the faithful separated from non believers and their evil agenda.

Not where I attend.

Scripture talks of the Four Hidden Dynasties that satan will use in the end times...

Politics, Education, Religion, Finance.

I've studied the starvation in the end times, will be of NOT being able to hear God's Word. 

Bible prophesy is unfolding before our eyes.

It is my firm belief that it need not happen if Man Acts and fights the evil, but to just set back passively and let it happen is WRONG AS WELL.It was mans passivity in the face of evil that result in the Flood.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service