Warning on 2/26 Get ready to be blind sided by more of this utter insanity. The internet must be taxed.

Republican FCC Commissioner Ajit Pai said that proposed Internet regulation “mimics Obamacare” both in process and substance, was “adopting a solution that won’t work to a problem that doesn’t exist using legal authority we don’t have,” and would lead to “billions of dollars in new taxes” on Wednesday’s “Mark Levin Show.”

“I’ve got to tell you that I’ve heard from a lot of people who are amazed at how the entire process that this issue has progressed on, and the substance of it mimics Obamacare that Washington bureaucracy would keep this plan in the dark, wouldn’t release it until after it was voted on, and you have the FCC, or any federal agency essentially micromanaging the private sector” he stated.

Pai declared that, “in [an] unprecedented fashion, right after the November elections the president announced, not just what he wanted the FCC to do, but the very legal foundation by which he wanted the FCC to it.”

Pai also railed against the lack of transparency, arguing “a monumental shift in favor of government control of the Internet and the American public is not going to be able to see it until after the FCC votes on it.”

He continued that, “nowhere does the agency identify any kind of systemic harm in the Internet economy, but nonetheless it invents one in order to regulate it, and so it’s this classic situation where we’re adopting a solution that won’t work to a problem that doesn't exist using legal authority we don’t have.”

He added that the regulations were “rate regulation of the kind we used to do for railroad monopolies in the 19th century and telephone monopolies in the early 20th century,” the “end result” of which would be “government control of virtually every aspect of the Internet.”  He also stated they would lead to “billions of dollars in new taxes” by re-classifying broadband services, which according to an estimate he read, would cost $11 billion in new taxes on Internet access, and the “FCC micromanaging what services plans you’re allowed to choose from.”

FCC Commissioner: Proposed Internet Regulation 'Mimics Obamacare'

Sounds like an attack on the first amendment to me.  

Views: 438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OH!!  And America's Islamic/Progressive "p"resident's underlings in Home Land Security, Justice, IRS, etc, etc will all be Monitoring...... 

BILL IF WE DO NOT DO SOMETHING NOW BOY ARE WE JUST UP THE CREEK

HOW MUCH MORE ARE WE WILLING TO STAND FOR

I HAVE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP AND COMMIE BULLSHIT 

Where are the Tea Party Leaders - I believe that an organized E-mail, Mail, Phone constant campaign with all Tea party members, friends and family that constantly are flooding the offices of the Republican Party, other Conservative and Republican Leaders, the Members of Congress,with our take on these problems and what actions these people are or not taking could make a difference - I thInk that is exactly what I've been recommending in all my 'FRUSTRATED TRADES". 

OBAMA IS ONLY FINDING MORE MONEY TO USE AGAINST US AND CONTROL WHAT WE SAY TO EACH OTHER OR ABOUT SOMETHING !!!!!!!! TIME TO YELL VERY LOUD PEOPLE AT EVERYONE !!!!

Instead of continuing to steel from American citizens, how about balancing the budget!!!! Moreover start with these completely bloated and crooked branches of government. EPA,IRS,DEA,DHS,the Pentagon.This is just the tip of the iceberg. Next,cut every congressman salary by a minimum of 20% as well as travel expenditures. Lastly cut the salaries of all the heads of the before mentioned branch's of government. Now cut the head of the Department Of Just nuts salary by 30%  We must not forget the most non productive and biggest spender of any president in US history Barrock Hussain Obama. Cut his salary by 50%, because he works half the time and usually does not accomplish any positive the other 50% of the time. I am sure I am missing  more missing areas² government that need trimming, this is a good start,right. Okay, Washington you  evil  greedy hypocrites there are many people who I am sure can find  more waste then I did .

Doesn't it seem amazing that after six years, THEY will NOT balance the budget and Keep collecting and spending and taxing more? That ought to tell you, there is really something very wrong.

This should be the regulation that ends the push. But, it will not. The fools that love regulations love them regardless of the harm they do.

To free America, this bastard muslim child needs to die...soon!

its time!!!!!

This means the government will chose which websites you will be aloud to see, government control. 

Are we mad jet? We are on a collision course with some really bad people. We're gonna have to take it to them sooner than later...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

Look out, we are about to be Russia 2.  I'm sick of all these illegal and unConstitutional laws he's shoving down our throats.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Mike LesterPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

ALERT ALERT

New York's Green Light Law - Allows Illegal Aliens To Get Driver’s Licenses

New York passed a law to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses earlier this year but it was held up by challenges.

Now it is set to take effect this week.

In typical leftist fashion, supporters claim this is going to somehow make New York’s roads safer for everyone.

Could it really be about voting?

FOX News reports:

Illegal immigrants to be able to get driver’s licenses in NY after legal challenge fails.

Illegal immigrants in New York will able to obtain driver’s licenses starting next week after a last-minute legal challenge was dismissed — making it the 13th state to allow the practice, but one that critics say is unconstitutional.

The Green Light Law, signed by Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo earlier this year, allows anyone to apply for a driver’s license regardless of immigration status and does not require a Social Security number.

Illegal immigrants can use a combination of documents that include a valid passport from a foreign country and a valid foreign driver’s license, as long as it has been expired for less than two years.

“After waiting 18 years to have their right to drive restored, thanks to our legislature, New York can now officially join 12 other states in making driver’s licenses legally available to all residents,” New York Immigration Coalition Executive Director Steve Choi said in a statement this week, arguing that it will make roads safer and the economy stronger.

County clerks in New York have concerns and are sounding an alarm.

CBS News in Albany reports:

County clerks concerned by loopholes in Green Light law.

Undocumented immigrants now have the green light to get a driver’s license in New York…but several county clerks in the Capital Region are concerned.

Saratoga County Clerk Craig Hayner said, “We found that everything we were concerned about as far as fraud and all sorts of other things are in that bill, in that regulation and we’re very concerned.”

Hayner tells CBS6’s Lynsey Smith there are a few loopholes in the Green Light Law.

Loopholes, such as a person coming in to get their license and not having to provide their social security number.

“That could lead to criminals coming from other states, coming in and use that as a way to defraud by just simply saying they don’t have a social security number…and that’s a very dangerous loophole,” replied Hayner.

Does anyone believe this is going to make New York safer or that this is really about driving?

Delusional Democrats

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service