Obama's remarks on Paris shooting 'Shariah-compliant'

UNITED NATIONS – By refusing to associate the Paris terrorist attacks with Islam, President Obama is engaging in “Shariah compliant” speech, charges Joy Brighton, author of the 2014 book “Sharia-ism is Here: The Battle to Control Women; and Everyone Else.”

“President Obama defends free speech vehemently, and the press lauds him for this; however, he refuses to use the words “Islam,” “radical Islam,” “Muslim,” “jihad” or “Shariah” when condemning the Shariah-driven shootings in Paris,” she said.

Shariah is Islamic law, the moral code of Islam that encompasses all realms of life, from the personal to the criminal, economic and political.

In addition to Obama’s comments Wednesday in the immediate aftermath of the Paris shooting, Brighton referenced his speech to the United Nations General Assembly in New York Sept.... in which he said, “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”

Not wanting to limit his remarks to Islam, Obama also addressed critics of Christianity and Judaism, saying, “But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.”

Again, Brighton objected.

“Barack Obama is complying with Shariah law in suggesting that criticism of Islam could be a criminal hate-speech offense,” she said. “In his statement to the United Nations, Obama does not defend free speech, has given in to Shariah law, and doing so as president is unconstitutional, because with this statement Obama abandons the First Amendment and the defense of free speech.”

She pointed out that totalitarian movements historically have advanced by restricting free speech.

“Communism succeeded by shutting down free speech criticism of communism the same as Nazism succeeded by shutting down free speech criticism of Nazism,” she pointed out. “Shariah-ism, what I call the global political movement of radical Islam, will also succeed by shutting down criticism and political debate.”

Critical to Brighton’s thinking is the distinction between Shariah law and “Shariah-ism,” the term she has coined to define radical Islam as a totalitarian political movement.

“I don’t condemn Shariah law,” she distinguished. “If you want to pray five times a day because it’s Shariah law, you are practicing your religion. If you want me to pray five times a day, you are not practicing your religion. You have crossed the line and now what you are doing is unconstitutional, because your trying to impose the totalitarian edicts of your political movement on me. ‘Shariah-ism’ uses Shariah law to justify the complete control of others.”

She advanced this theme to distinguish between Islam and “Shariah-ism.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/obamas-remarks-on-paris-shooting-shariah...

Views: 663

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's muslim sharia law is evil / satanic / demonic!! The FALSE PAGAN moon god allah / satan they worship is PAGANISM OCCULT-IDEOLOGY!!

The Abomination Barack Hussein Obama is a Sunni muslim and ULTRA LEFT-WING LIBERAL and muslim brotherhood member and sympathizer!!

"Please PRAY for our Judeo-Christian Nation USA NOW!!"

Amen

OB was a Muslim from the beginning and the dumb people still voted for him He'll never say anything negative about Islam

Kristi Ann, Absolutely!

Both Hillary and Obama have been financially supported by evil organizations, meaning against citizens freedoms. The American Communist organizations and the Muslim Brotherhood. He releases top of the line terrorists from Gitmo and lies about the Muslim faith on a continuous basis! I am surprised he did not call the Paris attack as work related!

He went on a tour of South America and gave speeches on how America should apologize! He did that same thing in Europe! Those who voted him in have to be the most ignorant on earth or are in Hollywood and are brain dead anyway! He has did all against our America that one could do and the Liberal media is a support base and is as treasonous as Obama and his administration! This is what American gets for supporting evil and calling it good! The Liberal media is NOT Liberal but is fully in support of the Communist agenda!

Amen

There can be little doubt that Obama is complicent with the Muslim brotherhood. All of his actions have been relatively hard to hide, financial and weaponry assistance. He has emboldened them through his play down of the seriousness of thier assaults. Im not revealing anything new, this has been un-folding for years right before our eyes. The truth is the truth. Any doubters need to do thier homework. Its out there.

W: Where were the people when Obama made his famous speeches in 2008? He promised Hope and Change with Redistribution of our wealth.  Twice the people elected this monster. Today we have about half country in love with him. Holder-Gruber-Geraldo said it correctly. The people of USA are Cowards-Stupid and Lazy people. If not our country would not be in trouble and on verge of falling into 3rd world economy. Since I started voting only Ronald I trusted. The rest have been criminals.

I'm sorry to be blunt but I've had enough of our treasonous, lying, racist, fraudulent, a**hole of a president! Shariah law and Obama can kiss my A**!

Somebody needs to get the MFing' A$$HOLE out of our Country and out of the WH and do it now!  I am so sick of seeing his face plastered all over the internet, I refuse to watch TV as I can't stand seeing his face.  He isn't American born if he even has an American mother.  What American uses/steals someone's SS#, has to get a foreign student Visa to attend one of our Universities and then claims to be an American.  This should have been stopped before it was even started.  He should have been told by the Democratic Party that he didn't qualify under the Constitutional Amendments.  They are just as guilty as he is.  So is the GOP and Karl Rove for not putting up a fight over his even entering into the running.  Are 'We the People' so stinking lax in our ways that we didn't put up more of a fight before he was elected, apparently so.  I saw through him right from the git go.  He even stated that he was born in Kenya when he was running for the Senate seat.  This was broadcast during his run the first time for President.  I want to know WHEN the HELL are we going to get this STINKING MUSLIM out of the WH and out of OUR Country!!!!!!!  PEOPLE he HATES AMERICA and all AMERICANS!!!!!!  America needs to get back to GOD and do it NOW!

I keep asking the same Q's.

Is every body so corrupt in dc that this is evil allowed ?

WOW: Woman Tears Up Koran, Bookmarked With Bacon, THEN BURNS IT On Video

Posted on January 10, 2015

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Henry Payne

ALERT ALERT

‘Watch: Female HS Student Says She ‘Felt Violated’ After Seeing Trans Student’s Penis In Locker Room

“I could tell that he was wearing women’s underwear and what was underneath it”

A Pennsylvania student attending Honesdale High School has filed a complaint with the United States Department of Education Office of Civil Rights after her school administrators allowed a trans woman, a biological male who feels he is a woman, to dress and undress in the female locker room.

The student said she felt violated and scared when she looked across the aisle in the locker room to discover a member of the opposite sex in his underwear. In a video released by her legal team, she says it was obvious he was biologically male, as she “could tell that he was wearing women’s underwear and what was underneath it.”

“It was the first period, and I had gym class,” said the student, “And I walked in with all my friends, and while I was putting on my pants, I heard a man’s voice, so I turned around, and he’s standing there on the opposite aisle looking at me.”

“I glanced down and I could tell that he was wearing women’s underwear, and what was beneath it.”

She added that having a man apparently gawking at her while in various stages of undress made her feel unsafe.

“When I knew that a man was looking at me, I felt very violated, and very scared,” she said. “Especially looking at me while I am getting dressed.”

Her attorney said that this should be considered a form of sexual harassment in the eyes of the law.

“Opening up restrooms and locker room facilities to members of the opposite sex is sexual harassment,” said Andrea Shaw, the high school student’s attorney, “And like many forms of sexual harassment the girls in this school have little power over their situation.”

The attorney also notes that the school’s only attempt to remedy the situation was to allow the female high school student to wait to change until the biologically male student was finished, making her chronically late to gym class.

According to local media, the school district’s superintendent claims he is not able to comment on the case, but stated that the school is following the letter of the law. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court is expected to take up the case, otherwise biologically male students will continue to be allowed to dress and undress with biologically females.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service