Yet Another Video Emerges Of Obamacare Architect Calling Americans ‘Stupid’

Yet another video has emerged of MIT professor and Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber calling Americans “stupid,” and bragging about how the Affordable Care Act’s drafters had to deceive the public in order to pass the law.

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly was the first to air the video on her program, “The Kelly File.” Kelly played the video of Gruber appearing on MSNBC’s “Ronan Farrow Daily” apologizing for his earlier remarks. “I was speaking off the cuff and I spoke inappropriately, and I regret making those comments,” he said.

“But now tonight,” Kelly reported, ” more video has surfaced showing this was not the first time Mr. Gruber called the American people stupid in an ‘off-the-cuff’ remark. In this next clip from also last year, Mr. Gruber explains how Democrats played with the language of the Obamacare law so that it achieved their goals, by again, fooling the stupid public.”

She then played a short 5-second clip of Gruber, saying the following, that a part of the Obamacare passed because “the American people are too stupid to understand the difference.”

Kelly didn’t say much about the background of the clip, but the video appears to be from a lecture Gruber gave at Washington University in St. Louis in October of last year, entitled “Cost of Health Care.” Indeed, Gruber’s remarks can be heard around the 31-minute mark of the University’s video of the event

read more:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/11/yet-another-video-emerges-of-obam...

Views: 542

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey you voting Democrats of all color, race, worthiness, how doe it feel to be called STUPID!!!!

Republicans kept telling you folks, the law was based and made up of lies.   Well we now know

who are the STUPID AMERICANS and who are the SMART - REAL AMERICANS.

ELAINE, HERE IN MICHIGAN, WE CALL BART STUPEK "MARK STUPID"  HE WAS A FORMER STATE TROOPER.  PROBABLY UNION BRAIN WASHED

$400,000 for this crap!

He has perpetrated a fraud and should be prosecuted for it!

Trey! get this guy and go after that money!

MIT should have to pay as well!

ALL THE "ARCHITECTS OF OBAMACARE"....GRUBER AND EMMANUEL EZEKIEL AND ANYONE ELSE RESPONSIBLE, SHOULD ALL BE SUED FOR : FRAUD AND WILLFUL DECEPTION...!!!!!! INCLUDING ALL THE OTHER DEMOCRATS AND "BEHIND THE SCENES WHITE HOUSE PERSONNEL, WHO KNEW ABOUT THIS DECEPTION !!!!!.......THE ENTIRE CRIMINAL/LAWLESS/DECEITFUL  CABAL...NEEDS TO BE SUED FOR MULTI-MILLIONS OF DOLLARS !!!!!....AND THE ENTIRE OBAMACARE LAW , SHOULD BE DECLARED ILLEGAL AND  "NULL AND VOID" AS IT WAS BASED  ENTIRELY ON  LIES AND DECEPTION !!!!!

Ralph I agree.  What can the American Citizens do to right this.  Do we bombard Congress  with phone calls,    How can this be made public so when impeachment proceedings begin this will be one of the main charge along with his  unlawful executive orders.  WE NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT.  PERHAPS  THE CONSERVATIVE  BLACKS IN CONGRESS SHOULD STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND RIGHT A WRONG

Doesn't Obummer look like Bin Laden, sorry forgot Obummer still has both eyes

All the gullible Americans that believed the BS about the wealthy,  or businesses being the cause of their "problems",  from the lying Obama & all of his cohorts, now can see clearly how the Liberal "elitists" look down on average "stupid" Americans. They had to lie over and over to make people fall for their BS. Why they "Have to pass it to see what's in it."  If this doesn't wake Americans up to what Party is "for the People" they never will.  They believe in complete Federal Government control of their lives, just as in Communist Countries.  They are "Stupid Pawns" in their take-over game.

Product Image

I just hope the SCOTUS is paying attention as they review the case before them now.  I guess this says the American people are too stupid but what does that say about the SCOTUS?

Since Obamacare was completely lied about to ram it through, the Supreme Court needs to reject it on that basis as well as being an unlawful "forced" product!

Yes, Yes, YES!

These are the teachers and professors that are teaching our kids from K to College: bias, racist, democrat, terrorists, traitors to freedom, liars, and we democrats are so much smarter, richer, powerful  then the little stupid Americans

Jonathan Gruber: You lying pompous elitist POS. ...or know-it-all scumbag geek...or I'd love to wrap my two hands around your throat for ten minutes,........but I mean that in a fun, laughing in your face kind of way - this one's for YOU!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service