Sheriffs Plan Massive Opposition to Obama’s Executive Amnesty in Washington

In light of Barack Obama’s defiance to institute amnesty to tens of millions of illegal aliens in America, following his public spanking on Tuesday, constitutional sheriffs from across America are planning a massive meeting in Washington to oppose his usurpation of power.

Bristol County Sheriff Thomas M. Hodgson sent out a letter recently which called on sheriffs to descend on Washington on December 10 to meet with congressmen and encourage them to secure the border and oppose Obama’s executive action regarding amnesty. The meeting will occur just days before the existing government funding bill expires.

“Never before in our nation’s history has it been so important for the American sheriffs to stand united and speak with one voice to secure our nation’s borders,” Hodgson wrote. “No longer can we sit idle while the inaction of our Federal Government marginalizes our ability to preserve public safety, enforce our laws, and protect the Constitutional rights of all who legitimately reside and work in our communities.”

“As a fellow Sheriff, and someone who shares a common mission and obligation to defend the public safety and national security concerns of our citizens, I am respectfully asking that you join me and our brother and sister Sheriffs on December 10, 2014 in [sic] at the United States Capitol to encourage immediate action by Congress and the Administration to pass legislation that will secure border security once and for all,” he added.

Hodgson said that he already had the support of members of Congress, as well as several senators.

“Senator Jeff Sessions, Senator David Vitter and other members of Congress have agreed to join us at the Capitol to demand immediate action to secure our borders as the first step in achieving legitimate immigration reform in the future,” he wrote. “Several sheriffs have agreed to work in a spirit of cooperation to assist in recruiting at least 200 sheriffs to travel to Washington, D.C. for this historic meeting and press conference with members of Congress.

Read more at http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2014/11/sheriffs-plan-massive-opposit...

Views: 639

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you.

Great!

Saddle Up Sheriffs. Good Luck. The more NObama's plans are publicized, the better chance that LEGAL U.S.A. citizens will be able to see his Communist policies.   

thank you all !

It really is about time somebody took charge and actually PROSECUTED the FRAUD!

And TRAITOR- MULTIPLE COUNTS OF TREASON -   and when found guilty ( he HAS to be found guilty , unless there is jury tampering - HE has OPENLY committed TREASON MULTIPLE times,  with a middle finger up to all LEGAL American Citizens  )  there are only two penalties for TREASON - and BOTH of those include DEATH, one by hanging by the neck until dead, and the other by firing squad.      WE EACH AND EVERY ONE NEED TO PUSH THIS AS HARD AS WE POSSIBLY CAN. aMERICA CANNOT SURVIVE ANOTHER 2 YEARS OF THIS HORSES a$$.

NO jury = because Government Treason has no trial !  Founders Law !  Only non-govt people get a trial for Treason. Govt Traitors go directly to the penalty !

Government Treason Has NO Trial  !!

The Founders never allowed waste of money -
"Truths. Something that is self-evident, (obvious) needs no trial to determine the veracity." - - Thomas Jefferson

This is why the Founders never held a trial for Govt Treason, since  Govt Treason is seen by all and is its own evidence and conviction.  Founders never took any excuses for it !  They just grabbed the culprit and hung him !  That was the LAW !  The list of crimes are read aloud while the Traitor was being hung so it would be the last thing he heard !

I applaud Bristol County Sheriff Thomas M. Hodgson and ALL other law enforcement officers who will be joining with him!!!

How about adding 200,000 citizens to your numbers or even more. I'm sure the bikers wouldn't mind taking part and there may be others of the government branches that would like to join in! Give em and invite and see what happens. No one so far has asked their citizens and towns people for help... let's act like a family and invite all of 'We The People'! 

Thank you Sheriff Hodgson, and all who have signed on to help. We need you to speak for the rest of us, American Citizens, who have lost our voice in Washington. Good Luck

Thanks Doodle, I'm with you 300% and I hope that my favorite Sheriff, better known as Sheriff Joe here in Maricopa County, Arizona will also be accompanying that group of Constitutional Sheriffs.

Sheriff Joe as many of you already know, has a "SPECIAL LOVE" for people who are adverse to blocking our borders and he's done a lot to help lessen the numbers that either get in, or to be rid of many of those who have successfully gotten this far into the state of Arizona prior to going in different directions to infiltrate this whole country, unlawfully.

Thanks again,

Jim Petersen

Jim I can assure you that he is part of this....I also give them full power to arrest and detain any and all traitors to our Constitution...lots of demoncrats included in that and some RINOs....including the main criminal at 1600...not just "protest" time for talk is done..the American people demand action!

halleujah!!!   the American citizen is waking up. let that eagle fly!!!!!!

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Henry Payne

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

STUDENTS COMPARE TRUMP’S POLICIES TO NAZIS… EXCEPT THEY ARE REALLY OBAMA’S POLICIES

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service