Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu Addresses the United Nations

Netanyahu Accuses Palestinians of War Crimes - Shows Photo of Children & Rocket Launchers

Netanyahu: ISIS and Hamas 'Branches of the Same Poisonous Tree'

Full Speech Here:

Views: 582

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I watched the UN while Ben was spaeking and it is sad. we hae this Muslim maggot pile of crap, and the Jews have Ben.

i too wish we had Ben it is too bad isn't it 

well talk is cheap time for action

His words are to honest and sincere for these idiots to understand !! He is wasting his time and breath

We stand with Israel !

Hooah!

The bombing and killing of 2000 in the Gaza strip did nothing  to enhance the belief that Israel wants peace. All of those related to the innocent women and children killed now hate the jews more than ever. Israel needs to develop a different strategy.

Get your head out of your --- !!!!!

William, You voted for Obama a second time??

Get castrated!

Help clean up the gene pool.

He who curses Israel I shall curse. He who blesses Israel I shall bless. Gog Maygog is happening, with Russia and Turkey supportting the armys in the south. Armageddon is in progress. The first note of the first trumpet, an X 4.2, knocked out 19 sub stations in India in 2012 End of Days. We are in the second year of the 7 year Tribulation. First year of the Four Blood Moons.  

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-First-Trumpet-in-Revelation-com/...

http://firsttrumpetinrevelation.com/  Be a Doomsday Prepper !

Sgt. John,   I respect your opinions, sir,  but some of your statements are in error.   Genesis 12: 3, says,  "And I will bless them that bless thee,  and curse them that curseth thee:  and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." [KJV Bible is the most pure translation that we have.   Please see:  biblefortoday.org ]    ~Armageddon, and the Great Tribulation cannot and will Not  come BEFORE the Rapture comes, to   "translate"   and spirit away all those who confess and profess Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior --- to s safe place.........  heaven.   99.9% of those  who are into Islam, will go to another place that God has reserved for them...  but they think that they will get 72 virgins  in heaven...  when they will prob. get a few diseased  goats in hell.   Satan has polluted and confused their minds and hearts, with all of their perversions.   How could anyone rape, murder, torture and behead INNOCENT people, even CHILDREN, and then smile and brag about it ? ? ?  Shame !

Tom, there is a great debate on the pre-trib rapture. It is not a foregone conclusion, as much as I would like it to be.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Boom! President Trump Issues Warning To Deep State: “You’ll Be Surprised At The Names Of People Involved In The Corruption”

President Trump joined Judge Jeanine Pirro by phone last night for an extensive interview.

The president sounded very upbeat in the interview and hopeful that Democrats will act soon on border security and end to their government shutdown. “We’re doing very well with China. We’re doing well with North Korea. You know I was dealt a very tough hand.” On the shutdown President Trump said, “They think it’s politics. I think it’s very bad politics. I think the country wants to have protection at the border.”

The President also discussed the ongoing deep state witch hunt of him and his campaign and administration. Judge Pirro then asked the president if he has ever been actively working in Russia. “I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever had written. And if you read the article you see that they found absolutely nothing.”

President Trump took a swipe at Jeff Bezos, “Washington Post that’s basically the lobbyist for Amazon. He uses that, Bezos has bigger problems than anybody right now.”

Then President Trump dropped this bomb. “The whole Russia thing is a hoax… Everybody knows it… Wait til you see how it all ends up. You watch. McCabe, Lisa Page, Strzok.

You watch. Including some others I should not name. I better not. You watch. It would make front page news if I do. You’ll be surprised at the names of the people involved in the corruption.“

Now THAT is some real news!

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service