Petition Urges Obama To Let Border-Jumper Stay in White House

A U.S. Secret Service agent with an automatic rifle hurries people to evacuate the White House complex over a security alert moments after President Barack Obama and his family left for the presidential retreat, Camp David, in Maryland, September 19, 2014. REUTERS/Larry Downing

The man who jumped the White House railing Sept. 19 deserves the right to live in President Barack Obama’s home, just as the president is allowing hundreds of thousands of border-jumping Central Americans to live in Americans’ homeland, says a new tongue-in-cheek petition posted at the White House website.

“We urge President Obama to immediately and publicly recognize that Mr. Omar J. Gonzalez, an oppressed migrant, was merely looking for a better life when he entered the White House after going over the classist, divisive and needless fence,” says the petition, which was authored by D.A. King, founder of the Georgia-based Dustin Inman Society, which advocates for actual enforcement of immigration law.

“In the interest of White House diversity and what will surely result in adding to the rich tapestry of love and community, we further demand that the President reform the mean-spirited laws regulating access to the People’s House,” saysKing’s’ petition, which mimics the pro-amnesty language used by business and ethnic lobbies.

“For justice and peace, upon his next return from the back-nine, Mr. Obama must award permanent lawful WH residency to Mr. Gonzalez and his family, along with a permit to work there. Because.” concludes the petition, which can be electronically signed at the White House website.

read more:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/20/petition-urges-obama-to-let-borde...

Views: 672

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YES, I think that is a great idea and it is the right thing to do.

LOL , LOL , CANT MAKE THIS STUPID STUFF UP . I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH THIS MORNING ....

I agree, it's a great idea.  He's just a start.  I say bring all of them there.  Michelle (or Michael) can expand the garden and they can erect temporary LSA's for them on the White House lawn with the overflow going into any available green space in Washington, DC.  Let him and the residents of DC live with them for a while and we'll see what the amnesty plan will be in December.  

why would Obama riste this , are they not the best of us. I believe he and his family and extended family should be aloud to live in WH , with full Obamacare benifets as well as a work permite for all his rellitives and they all should be given jobes at the WH hous as well as the children should be aloud to go to school with Obamas kids after all they are Dreamers to .After all their the future of amerxico.

Yes! Make the capitol grounds a virtual tent cith and let Obama pay for everything out of HIS pockets, not the tax payers. He won't stand behind out vets or our own homeless and under privliged,  but he can cater to foriegn people for votes.

Sure, let him stay in the Lincoln bedroom.

He should set the example, move them to the girls' room.

Very Funny Stuff!

I love it and I just signed it too

Hey, from one ILLEGAL to another...He should let him enjoy the same illegal gotten gains he enjoys as Pres. and extend them to his fellow ILLEGAL aliens ! What say you?

Yes let him be Mexi-Nanny for the Obamas two "girls"

I'm not sure if that's a good place to live, think about war with Russia and or China, Our White House could be first hit.  

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service