Agenda 21 Simplified: The Eradication of Private Property Rights

More and more people are awakening to the reality of U.N. Agenda 21, and here at "For Truths Sake," we are trying to the best of our ability to show you exactly what Agenda 21 is. It's a very complex subject that involves many different "agendas" in fact, and they all revolve around securing a one world government headed by the United Nations. To write one conclusive piece of the entirety of Agenda 21 would be an exhaustive effort even for the most dedicated writers. So what we decided to do was to highlight actual events in the U.S. and tie them back to the U.N. agenda showing you the actual source. For instance, today Dr. Fred wrote a piece on the Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, which is actually an initiative being governed by the U.N. which attempts to portray the U.S. as a racist nation for the purpose of allowing themselves the opportunity to assert control and eliminate our sovereignty.

Agenda 21 is actually another term for "sustainable development," which originated at the Earth Summit in Rio back in 1992. The whole premise of Agenda 21 is based on the belief that the world's industrial powers are destroying the environment by causing "global warming" and only by radically altering the way we live can the planet be saved from our destructive selves. The aim is to eliminate private property rights, remove man's footprint from the rural parts of the world and herd them into the cities, control populations, and force us to live under their rule by ensuring all nations are completely disarmed. Many will balk at this; however, as I said before we intend to resort right to the source of U.N. materials which are out there in plain sight for all to see. This way, the most we can be accused of is misinterpreting what we are reading.

Let's start with the recent attacks we have seen against private land ownership in the United States more specifically, the way our cities are rezoning the land we own and exercising more and more power over it. Communism has a long history of denying people the right to own private property, in fact, the Soviet Union removed all farmers from their land and forced them into stacked apartment complexes in the name of preserving the environment and collectivism. The United States constitution guarantees the rights of individuals to own property because property ownership is the very vehicle in which private wealth is created.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/09/agenda-21-simplified-eradication-...

Views: 937

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

80% of the world's population are social, family oriented, fun loving. 17-1/2% are robotic military and law enforcement types. 2-1/2% create 100% of earth's man made disasters, very anti-social. Check out this "The Cause Of Suppression" video...Semper Fi Nam 66-67 

Agreed....we need to "lose" that 2 1/2 % !!  :>)

How are people still blind to this administration

Lack of common sense! America is craving for a leader. One who is not afraid of taking charge. A person that will protect it's citizens and make America strong. Help us keep America's Republic strong. sign the petition for Dr. Carson to run in 2016. http://www.runbenrun.org/petition?recruiter_id=207883

bendover rover the new world order is taking over!

Really bright. Herd us all into cities. And when the sun has a coronal mass ejection or we get hit with an emp and lose all out technology and are back in the 1800's appx 90 percent of Americans will die because we are crammed into cities with NO TECHNOLOGY to run all the stupid stuff we have become so dependent on including water and sewer. REALLY BRIGHT!!  OOPS! Forgot! That is what they want anyway! Population reduction.

My property is almost free of the mortgage and as long as I pay my taxes, I am staying or I will be carried out on a stretcher. I did not serve and bleed for this country just to have some communist a$$hole serve me an unlawful document and force me into the streets.... Americans' Call to Arms! Stand your ground and take a few of the bastards with you!!!'

Strip the hard working American people of every right.... communism 101 and it is theft by a bunch of crooks...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service