When I first glanced at the headline on today's Jerusalem Online and reports in the Jerusalem Post and other Israeli newspapers, I thought they must have been a satire: "Washington officials have told Egypt that the US will guarantee Israel's commitment to any agreement signed." But it was not a satire. This was deadly serious, confirmed by other Israeli newspapers and sources in Cairo.

The US offering to Hamas to "guarantee" Israeli commitments to any agreement signed? As if anyone needed proof of the Obama administration's antipathy to Israel, here it was in black and white. If any party needed a commitment to enforce its agreements in any deal, it would have been Hamas, which has been known to break every commitment it ever made. To pick just a few at random:

• Hamas recently violated 9 cease fire agreements, including two of its own.

• Hamas illegally siphoned thousands of tons of cement and steel shipments it received from international donors and Israel that it had committed to use to build the civilian infrastructure in Gaza for hospitals, schools and apartment buildings; instead it spent upwards of $500 million of these humanitarian shipments to covertly build numerous tunnels buried deep underground into Israel in order to carry out murderous raids on Israeli civilian communities intended to kill tens of thousands of Israelis.

• Hamas violated the terms of the 2012 ceasefire negotiated by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton together with Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood President Mohammed Morsi. Under the terms of that agreement, Hamas committed to stop firing missiles into Israel from Gaza. But in fact, Hamas never honored its commitment and continued to fire hundreds of missiles from Gaza into southern Israel during the entire year of 2013 and the first half of 2014. But then in July, Hamas initiated a full scale war against Israel in which it launched 4,000 missiles into 80 percent of Israel's population centers.

• Hamas violated the commitment to the Palestinian Authority that it would never launch a coup d'état against the PA after Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005. But in 2007, Hamas did exactly that in a bloody takeover of Gaza, kicking out and killing PA officials.

• Hamas violated a solemn commitment to its own civilians that it would uphold the rule of law (yea, right) when it took over Gaza only to subsequently execute hundreds of dissident Gazans, torture and imprison thousands of political opponents, violently persecute the minority of Christians still living in Gaza and imprison and prosecute suspected gay Gazans.

• It violated a commitment it made in the Clinton-negotiated 2012 truce that it would cease its missile attacks on Israel.

And at the same time, it should be noted that President Obama personally signed an official letter at the time of the 2012 negotiated ceasefire to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that the US would provide Israel with the technology to defeat and stop Hamas smuggling of weapons. But subsequent to that promise, Hamas soon received in massive quantities from Iran, Sudan, and North Korea. That promise was never carried out.

Israel, on the other hand, meticulously fulfilled its part of the bargain by significantly relaxing the blockade on Gaza, allowing tons of previously restricted cement and steel into Gaza, increasing the number of daily truckloads of food, medical stuff and building equipment through the two Israeli checkpoints into Gaza by more than 250 truckloads ( a commitment that continued during the Hamas war against Israel, a fact mostly ignored by the mainstream media blindly committed to the Hamas narrative that Israel was the aggressor).

Remember when Obama spoke to the annual AIPAC conference a few years back and ceremoniously declared, "I got your back"? This is the same president who, as the Wall Street Journal disclosed last week, personally held up the Israeli request for additional Hellfire missiles that it had depleted in its war with Hamas.

As far back as 1967, the United States made a firm promise to Israel that it would never allow the Egyptians to blockade the Straits of Tiran, considered the lifeline of Israel. But when the Egyptians blockaded the Straits of Tiran in May 1967, what did the US do? Nothing.

And in the current round of negotiations being held in Cairo now, according to leaked details in Egyptian newspapers reported by today's Jerusalem Online

Israel agreed to make the following astonishing concessions:

• "Israel will stop its attacks in Gaza - in land, sea and air. No ground operations will be conducted."

• Israel has agreed to the "opening of crossings between Israel and Gaza [in which] Movement of people and merchandise will be allowed, to rebuild Gaza."

• "Eliminating the buffer zone in the North and East of Gaza and deployment of Palestinian military forces starting from January 1, 2015."

• "Freedom of fishing and action in the territorial waters of the Palestinians in Gaza to a range of 6 miles. The range will gradually be increased, to no less than 12 miles…"

• "Israeli authorities will assist the Palestinian Authority to restore the foundations in Gaza, as well as help provide the necessary living needs for those who were forced to leave their homes due to the battles. Also, Israel will provide emergency medical attention to the wounded and will supply humanitarian assistance and food to Gaza as soon as possible."

read more here: http://www.investigativeproject.org/4522/op-ed-the-president-true-c...

Views: 1007

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are so right Judy Doyle

Well, my first inclination was Yellow, bright Yellow, but, am sitting here trying to figure out the color of Hate, the color of Evil, and I'd say Black for sure.       Love Dallas' reply, clever one, for sure.         This man is messing with God's people, and he is lying about defending Christians, minimal effort, at most.          We look longingly at Benjamin Netanyahu, God gave His People a real man.       Maybe, He gave us what we deserve .    God Help Us!      Pray for Isreal and Christians everywhere.

Obama is a deadly enemy of the American People, of America and of Israel..........how much more proof would anyone need to figure this out.  The question is.......what are we going to do about it?  Will we lie down and await our fate or will we resist in whatever ways that are necessary to save us, our country and of course, our only ally in the middle east.......israel?

Congress is not going to do anything,so I think the people will have to March on Washington and demand this muslim to get the hell out of office and our country,Period

COMMUNIST POS !

What can one say about this president & his 'idea' of what the World Should Look Like that has not already been said over & over again - - - - - Obama is & always will b nothing but a P_O_S

WE need to send e-mails to Prime Minister Netanyahu...NOT TO AGREE WITH ANYTHING BACKED BY THIS ADM.

We all know Obama and Eric Holder detest Israel,and both are racists,just like race hustler Al Sharpton.Along with the ignorant liberal media Sharpton stirs up the blacks no matter where he goes.He and Jessie have been doing it for decades. When the young blacks beat up and kill people just for the fun of it,We don't hear from Obama,Holder,Sharpton,Jessie,or the scumbags in the liberal media.I would called all of them racists.Obama and Holder want a brown world out their  with Obama getting ready to let in 5 million illegals.This illegals are not all Mexicans,they come from Africa and all around the world and most are black skinned.I'll be so glad when this pos is out of office and should be ran out of the country.Period

Obamunist belongs to the mudslime brotherhood!! Look at his family history.. When Obamination speaks I do listen, and whatever he says--- He will do the OPPOSITE.. He is the LIAR in chief!!!

I don't think Israel needs any guarantee from us for anything involving any agreements with their enemies. In fact, the very thought of him sticking his nose into their business when it comes to something that important will I believe have the opposite effect and would possibly go against Israel. I say this because by now surely everyone knows that Obama lies daily about everything. He doesn't hold to his commitments he makes to us so why would they rely on him to vouch for Israel? That's the same as a criminal being a witness in a murder trial. I think Mr. Netanyahu has Obama's number, that he's a despicable person and not to be trusted when he says, "I've got your back". If I were him I'd get shed of him, the sooner the better off Israel will be. He certainly hasn't has his back through all this, in fact he's turned his back on him. Now he comes forward with this. It's because he wants Israel destroyed once and for all. And why would Hamas care what Obama has to say anyway since they also hate us and plan to attack us too? Obama wants to be the ruler of the whole world, just like Hitler and Napoleon. Well it didn't works so well for them did it?

What concessions has God told Israel to make? God made a solemn promise to Israel about her land area and her people. God made a promise to Israel that He would "bless those who bless Israel, and CURSE those who curse Israel". Obama is just one of the devil's "useful idiots" and has no idea what is in store for himself and his regime when God does act. We, the American people need to realize that if we allow Obama to get away with this action toward Israel that we, as a corporate body will suffer also. It is time we told this rogue Muslim that we will NOT stand for anymore of his bullying Israel!

no matter what agreements are reached.....hamas will continue its war with Israel...it seems that the united states is so hot for an agreement that they are will to put israels neck in a noose to get one. why not start off with an agreement for hamas to cancel any jihad against Israel, and to recognize Israel as a state....the united states government has turned more into some foreign country where the interest of Israel and the American people are not at the front of the line.....who in the hell gives a rats ass about hamas anyway.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Sen. Chris Murphy: ‘The Real Second Amendment Isn’t Absolute

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) tweeted Saturday there is a “real” Second Amendment and an “imaginary” one and he believes the real one is “not absolute.”

Murphy, “I support the real 2nd Amendment, not the imaginary 2nd Amendment. And the real 2nd Amendment isn’t absolute.”

The statement was a precursor to his call for banning “assault rifles” in the wake of the Santa Fe High School shooting, even though “assault rifles” were not used in the attack.

Murphy said the “real 2nd Amendment…allows Congress to wake up to reality and ban these assault rifles that are designed for one purpose only – to kill as many people as fast as possible.”

Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) said the Santa Fe High School attackers used a .38 revolver and a shotgun to carry out his heinous acts. Therefore, a ban on “assault rifles” would have done nothing to prevent the attack from occurring or the tragic loss of life from taking place.

It should be noted that Saturday was not the first time Sen. Murphy called the essence of the Second Amendment into question. On August 6, 2013, Breitbart News reported that Murphy told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that “The Second Amendment is not an absolute right, not a God-given right. It has always had conditions upon it like the First Amendment has.”

Murphy did not grapple with the words, “Shall not be infringed.”

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service