New Mexico Ranchers Rally; Feds Still Deny Cattle Access to Water

Protesters gathered in southern New Mexico last weekend, hoping to attract national attention to the federal government’s refusal to allow cattle critical access to water.

County commissioners told the crowd that the rights of citizens are “being trampled” by the U.S. Forest Service and other federal departments that claim authority over “public land.” In response to the Obama administration’s abuse of power, county leaders have pled with Congress to intervene on their behalf. 

POLL: Obama and the EPA say that the new proposed regulations will not cost jobs or raise customer bills.  Do you believe them?

"We've got the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, the BLM [Bureau of Land Management], the Forest Service coming in here dictating terms to us and we're tired of it; we're pushing back," said rancher John Bell, as reported by news channel KVIA.

In a letter sent to their congressional delegation, the county commissioners wrote that the federal government has habitually exercised tyrannical control over western lands, depriving the people of their otherwise unalienable rights. They invited the lawmakers to last Saturday’s rally in Alamogordo, as well.

"Otero County has taken a strong stance to try to protect our citizens and their rights," the letters read. "To date, the U.S. Forest Service and the Department of Justice have been unwilling to even reasonably compromise to de-escalate the situation and to work cooperatively.”

"This appears to be an uncompromising example of government bullying," the commissioners added.

read more:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/18404-new-me...

Tags: DOJ, EPA, Forest, Service, bullying, cattle, citizens, food, government, ranches, More…rights, tyranny, uncompromising, water

Views: 959

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

C'mon ranchers, time to bust some caps in some commie fed asses...

Great idea Gary.

I am with you and Gary.

Gary, I feel the same way but fear that the feds are trying to push everyone to a point that we are so pissed off that the shooting starts and then martial law follows... That would not be good for anyone because they, the feds are more organized than we are... I think we all need to use our heads and not our guns...

Then get organized.

Steve- where you ever in the Military or Law Enforcement, then you already are prepared & organized- you know what to do & how to do it.  If you were not, then form a Militia or get into an organized Militia with other members who have Military or Law Enforcement experience & you should be ok.

I'm up to the task... My only issue is that I constantly travel to make a living. When I can get anchored in one place, I will get with a good organized militia.

I woke up when I saw the Sandy Hook Hoax unfold in front of the country... The agenda of the left was very clear to me at that point. They have aggressively pushed their agenda ever since. I just wish that Fox, at least, would revive the truth about Sandy Hook and 911 for that matter...

I agree.  I think the crazy litany of recent federal actions is to do just what you have suggested.  There are martial law signs being delivered to large metro areas.  About a month ago, I was in the backyard of a property with a real estate inspector and a sewer inspector guy, when a military helicopter with bombs under its belly (tomahawks was what the guys said) flew over a suburb residential neighborhood - this one low enough to clearly see the haul (lots of others all over the place, usually high enough up you can only speculate).    recent travels across large parts of country in car; watched - and am not sure completely why this has changed so suddenly, but talking with truck drivers in multiple areas individually, they all confirmed same... many "loads" are being pulled from previously used private trucking firms for the national hauls and the railways (watched this too - both along 80 and 40) with constant(!!) trains are taking over - the rail lines are federal; only certain trucking companies with special clearances, it was explained, are able to pick up/deliver more locally almost all of the cargo at the train yards.  I travel a lot; there is a visible difference in only recent months.

At the same time, reports from everywhere that actions previous considered absolute crimes in our inner-cities are seemingly being ignored by police.  I mean they are just letting things boil, while at the same time more non-victim type infractions are being treated as huge deals; i.e. - normal people are getting harassed for traffic violations and other issues; check-points that everybody has to give blood samples or be arrested have been popping up across the country; county health officials "finding" people who are now refusing to get vaccines, schools getting on parents' cases, etc.   Prosecutors refusing to follow through with cases against [some] even with hardcore and abundant evidence, you hear same sounding stories all across nation  - none of it makes sense.

I think it is well known/documented from prior inner-city issues that have turned into riots as we watched on the tele, those stay only within their societal neighborhoods, and "martial law" would be hard to call, so what is going on is pushing your average American (this time) to react(?)  Eventually, the govt. will find/push someone/a group who does over-react...

I think the govt is worried that the collapse of the dollar and when the govt stops the welfare/assistance/checks "don't arrive" is when there will be chaotic bedlum; i.e. - people getting shot over cans of corn/lootings from law abiding citizens; will cause martial law - but:!! that will prove that it was the government's fault and will be detrimental to our current govt.  ...when the smoke clears they would finally be held accountable/not able to lie any longer re what they've done to our economy/country.  So, I believe they are attempting to start something sooner - that can be blamed on citizens/not them - to call the same martial law ahead of the financial meltdown of our country/deflect away from the economic disaster.

So much more... each circumstance on own doesn't give rise to "this is definitely what is going on," but together, the movements/lack of/changes, point to a game of chicken.  The Gov against the citizens.  I hope the citizens are smarter than our government seems to be right now.  Someone on a different topic, mentioned once new congress is voted in (and I am definite it will be a more conservative makeup), then - start the impeachment of Obama the next day.  Unfortunately, the Nov elections and the mid-January start date of newly elected, gives over two months for anyone trying to hide something plenty of time to "executive order" anything they want if they feel necessary.

Steve? When will you be ready? When your friends in washington say so?

Steve, I will ask again? When will the time to start be? If you are not ready now? You never will be! And for the ones that have not believed this was coming? Well? Guess they will have to get by the best they can! 

Moving the line in the sand has stopped!  We have ran out of sand! As we follow your plans? Jareer Abeed just gets stronger.  And we all know that! 

THE PEOPLE MAY NOT GET MUCH RESPECT FROM Obama's GOVERNMENT AGENCY  BUT   SUE THEM BECAUSE OF THE CRUAL AND UNUSAL PUNISHMENT TO THE CATTLE BY DEPRIVING THEM OF WATER AND THEY WILL GET MORE SUPPORT FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC.                                   SAD BUT TRUE

Andy : Obama is touchless. No one has been able to get any charges brought against this creep from day one. It seems everyone is scared of this half black moron and are afraid that blacks will riot if we take Obama down. I don't care let them riot if that is what they want.

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service