Senators call proposed EPA rule a ‘terrifying power grab’

The American Farm Bureau Federation is warning farmers and ranchers that a proposed EPA rule could mean that “ordinary fieldwork, fence construction or even planting could require a federal permit.” 

As reported at the Examiner, the proposal, which is still accepting comments, seeks to expand the definition of “waters of the U.S.” 

POLL: Which Department would you eliminate in the Federal Government?

Further, the updated scope of the federal control over waterways could “ultimately could lead to the unlawful expansion of federal regulation to cover routine farming and ranching practices, as well as other common private land uses, such as building homes.”

Senator Pat Toomey and fourteen others, including Senators Ted Cruz, Mike Lee and Rand Paul, sent a letter to EPA administrator Gina McCarthy earlier this month referring to the EPA’s “reckless disregard for the science.” Toomey’s website refers to the rule as a “terrifying power grab.” Sen. David Vitter referred to the proposal as potentially “one of the most significant private property grabs in U.S. history…”

Read more at http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/04/29/senators-call-proposed-epa-...

Views: 1165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lola Martin , But you have seen her mouth the words to the fraud and usurper barack hussein obama " All this for a dam Flag "!

The communists b.....s keep pushing and pushing their agenda. There will be consequences..

First, to the absurd statement. Why in the hell does the EPA have a concern over someone putting a fence on their property? It IS a blatant power grab and pure B.S. Congress needs to start reminding these fools they are hired help, not gods. As a matter of fact, ALL of government needs to learn they are hired help, hired by the people, and not our masters. Somebody in Washington had better start waking up to that fact.

This is about TOTAL CONTROL.

Get rid of the EPA.  They are part of Agenda 21, and we do not need their regulations and laws against us for more power control over us by Obama and his world cronies.  Next get rid of the IRS, obama's private army against us.

When is congress going to do their job of protecting us against this administration's taking our rights away from us? Do your job.

JuneUSA,

You, and only one other person on here recognized this as UN-Agenda 21; GHWB signed up U.S. at Earth Summit-Rio 1992; Senate voted not to ratify. Clinton-1993-issued Exec order and formed a Council to move forward. The underlying intent and plan of AG-21 is 83% takeover of all public and private land for total govt dominance. In progress now in every county and state across country (IE: Bundy vs BLM on the larger scale). Not recognizable by those unaware.

Everyone---please get informed; http://www.jbs.org/issues-pages/stop-agenda-21

Also: "Behind The Green Mask-U.N. Agenda 21" ~ by Rosa Koire (165pg.-fast read-paperback)

I read Agenda 21 and understood enough to know that EPA was Agenda 21.  It appears they have the stupid idea that the CONTROLS will solve the Earth and Science Problems.  I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the SCIENTISTS are trying to find a way to cover up their mistakes they've made for the last 200 years.

I take control of my health.  When I go for a yearly checkup I demand answers to my questions and if I get a flimsy answer from a doctor whose supposed to know Medicine, then I don't go back.  Today, doctors aren't doctors anymore.  They are more interested in Medical Science using the Computer to talk to then to talk to their patient! 

It,s Obama,s fault.ALL OF IT. ever notice how he hides behind women skirts, If I were a woman, I think I would wise up "some" Just a little after a while. Do you think?

Marxist country's don't stand still. They will take everything from you, and don't forget they will own you.

No EPA, no amnesty, no BLM, no rinos, no gun grabbing, and no NSA.  I'm sure I forgot something.

(I do not throw this around lightly - calling for imprisonment.)

Gina McCarthy belongs in Prison for 'abuse of power' - one of the indictments against Bill Clinton when impeached.  She has willfully and without question written LAWS that have devastated, caused great harm, to individuals and groups of individuals and trampling on their Constitutional Rights.  These LAWS are absolutely Un-Constitutional.  An Agency has no authority to write LAWS, that is reserved to Congress.

The National Academy of Sciences - 3 branches - have drawn conclusions leading to statements that are in total conflict with scientific evidence.  While 'claiming' not to be financed by the Federal Government, their near entire income comes from contracts for studies let to them by Federal Government Agencies CONTROLLED by The Administration (and Congress).  They will 'conclude' anything their contractors wish.  See THEIR website to confirm this information.

Please educate yourselves as to who supports these outrageous government policies and start voting these people out of office. This nation needs to come together and realize that the government is OUT of control and no longer are working for you. You are working for them whether you realize it or not, their control is not visible to people but exists in reality. Our time of stopping this is running out. Please do not stand by silently and allow this to continue or it will only get worse. Learn how your congress members vote and in the case of the Senate where Harry Reid does not allow Democrats to vote on many bills as a way of hiding their agendas, then vote all of them out. Along with any Republicans (specifically the GOP establishment) that try to hide their votes and have not lived up to their promises also.

The President and many in Congress are guilty as plain as day of not upholding the Constitution and instead are making their own laws as they see fit. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service