Israeli Ambassador to UN: Christian Holocaust is upon Us

Israel’s Ambassador to the United Nations has written an Op-Ed piece for the Wall Street Journal that echoes much of what we’ve been saying about Christian persecution in the Middle East. In short, what’s happening to Christians right now is rapidly becoming a repeat of what happened to the Jews in WWII.

This is a must-read:

This week, as Jews celebrate the Passover holiday, they are commemorating the Bible’s Exodus story describing a series of plagues inflicted on ancient Egypt that freed the Israelites, allowing them to make their way to the Holy Land. But over the past century, another exodus, driven by a plague of persecution, has swept across the Middle East and is emptying the region of its Christian population. The persecution is especially virulent today.

The Middle East may be the birthplace of three monotheistic religions, but some Arab nations appear bent on making it the burial ground for one of them. For 2,000 years, Christian communities dotted the region, enriching the Arab world with literature, culture and commerce. At the turn of the 20th century, Christians made up 26% of the Middle East’s population. Today, that figure has dwindled to less than 10%. Intolerant and extremist governments are driving away the Christian communities that have lived in the Middle East since their faith was born.

In the rubble of Syrian cities like Aleppo and Damascus, Christians who refused to convert to Islam have been kidnapped, shot and beheaded by Islamist opposition fighters. In Egypt, mobs of Muslim Brotherhood members burn Coptic Christian churches in the same way they once obliterated Jewish synagogues. And in Iraq, terrorists deliberately target Christian worshippers. This past Christmas, 26 people were killed when a bomb ripped through a crowd of worshipers leaving a church in Baghdad’s southern Dora neighborhood.

Christians are losing their lives, liberties, businesses and their houses of worship across the Middle East. It is little wonder that native Christians have sought refuge in neighboring countries—yet in many cases they find themselves equally unwelcome. Over the past 10 years, nearly two-thirds of Iraq’s 1.5 million Christians have been driven from their homes. Many settled in Syria before once again becoming victims of unrelenting persecution. Syria’s Christian population has dropped from 30% in the 1920s to less than 10% today.

In January, a report by the nondenominational Christian nonprofit organization Open Doors documented the 10 most oppressive countries for Christians; nine were Muslim-majority states noted for Islamic extremism, and the 10th was North Korea. These tyrannical regimes uphold archaic blasphemy and defamation-of-religion laws under the guise of protecting religious expression. In truth, these measures amount to systematic repression of non-Islamic groups.

Read more at:  http://shoebat.com/2014/04/17/israeli-ambassador-un-christian-holoc...

Views: 14838

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What happens there, reflects here. Govt only enforces what laws they want. We are becoming more and more lawless everyday. As long as you pay your taxes, you are good to go. allowing those that owe but dont pay, to get away with it. Then watch where your taxes go.
That countries resemble our states.

Yes, and in an indirect way it's happening here, people just can't make the connection as of yet it seems.  Eventually, here, in this country, Christians and other faiths will have to fight for survival and the right to be Christians.  Be prepared and be vigilant.  

AND HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD BEEN TOLD, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, THAT " ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION " !!!!!!!....YEAH, RIGHT !!!!!!!!!....

I am glad that I do not love the world.  I am blessed that DEATH, is only an ILLUSION.  I am a Christian who will stand, and fight, as long as possible, against the EVIL, in the government.  I, on my Christian authority, do bind the EVIL in government, as is provided for at Matthew 18:18. in the Bible.  I WOULD RATHER DIE ON MY FEET, THAN LIVE ON MY KNEES TO GOVERNMENT........................I call on all Christians to pray for liberty from oppression, from the EVIL serpents, in government................In the name of Yashua/Jesus.............................AMEN.

Amen!

I used to fret a bit about getting old but now I see being old as a blessing, I have nothing to lose, I have lived my life and am prepared to give my life for the cause, amen brother, amen!

Me too! I can't tolerate such an evil selfish world.

Portofino Calles did the same thing in Mexico in the 1930's. See the movie "For Greater Glory." He was what you'd call today, a "progressive."

Both sides of the culture of death often work in cahoots until one or the other kills off the partner in death.

Pray for the 100 (black) Christian girls kidnapped by Muslims in Northern Nigeria the other day.

Then pray the Blessed Mother appear in Mecca during Hajj to straighten out this mess as she did in Aztec Mexico in 1531. Mohammed held her as "the most important woman in Islam!" 

Attachments:

Those evil people are evil and hypocrites. They claim that they cannot see a naked woman, yet they undressed the ladies to crucify them! and who know what other atrocities they did to them before they killed them! Yet, Mr. Obama wants to befriend them and from what we have learned, he is a muslim in the silence. I hope that Mr. obama takes a good look at what is going on because I truly believe that God is a just God and evil men who have been hurting Christians and innocent people, surely, they will encounter the wrath of the true God of Heaven... not the one that they claim that they will give them several wives in the afterlife!. When I saw the picture, it made me very sad and I have wept... and we need to become united as Americans the way that the patriots did to stand behind Mr. Bundy and protect him and his cattle from the likes of Harry Reid and his Chinese conspirators!!!!! We T!he People must wake up in every sense of the word, including spiritually and we must pray and do what the Israelites did:  If David could bring down Goliath with the mighty hand of God, we can do the same. God has promised to be our help and He will!

God bless and Protect America!

And American Christians sit in our comfy little homes and think that we are somehow insulated from this violence, maybe because God loves us more than those who are being terrorized... if this is your logic, I suggest you awaken from your slumber because you are wrong.

The UN does not care about Christians.  The USA President does not care either.  This is a holocaust against them and all should care.  This proves the leaders in all positions are heartless and must have bowed to Islam. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service