Oath Keepers and Constitutional Sheriffs Heading to the Bundy Ranch

Oath Keepers is marshaling support and the following email explains what they are about and gives some instructions for folks attending the protest. They were forwarded to me with the comment: "I just got them in an email from Stewart. Feel free to share as you like. There should be a formal call to action and press release later today."

Oath Keepers,
We need a presence there immediately to help prevent the feds sparking another Ruby Ridge or Waco incident in the Bundy stand-off.
POLL: Should the United States get out of the UN?
Nevada State Rep. Michele Fiore . . . is on site right now at the protest site outside the Bundy ranch, and she is helping us assemble a coalition of Nevada state legislators. We are also working with WA State Rep Matt Shea to put together a delegation of other Western State Representatives to go there to support Rep. Fiore and her coalition, and we are working with Sheriff Mack to bring a delegation of current serving CSPOA Sheriffs to stand vigil there. We need Oath Keepers to also show up and stand vigil and support this family and the patriot legislators and sheriffs who are taking the lead in defending them. This is critical. The goal is to stand vigil to prevent another Waco or Ruby Ridge, and to put pressure on the Nevada Governor to honor the oath he took by standing up for this family and for the state of Nevada.
I fly to Vegas tomorrow. Sheriff Mack is coming too, along with the current serving Sheriffs he is rallying to the cause.

read more:

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/04/oath-keepers-to-...

Views: 2560

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Frank, it isn't the military surrounding the ranch, it is the Gestapo who pledge to follow Der Fuerher barry the Marxist moslem to the gates of Hell.

I heard that but I think he is mistaken from all other reports I have read. They are dressed and equipped like military (Der Fuerher barry the Marxist moslem's private army) so it is easy to make that mistake. He may believe they are military but they aren't. Not being critical, just making a clarification. These are the Gestapo provided for in obamacare.

This wont be the US Army, Air Force or Marines. If this goes down it will be as all the others have been. The ATF, FBI and in this case most likely Barry's Home Land Security Goons. Remember Waco and Ruby Ridge were ATF and FBI Gestapo. This will be the same drill. Get ATF and FBI murderers from out side the state to come in to do the killing.

JUST A NOTE TO ANY AND ALL READING THIS, I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO NEVADA AND WILLING TO DROP EVERYTHING INCLUDING MY JOB AND ALL TO GO TO THE BUNDY RANCH FOR THE LONG HALL. BUT I HAVE A VEHICLE I WOULD NOT TRUST TO MAKE IT THERE. SO HERE IS MY THING, I LIVE IN MN IN THE TWIN CITIES AND ANYONE FROM HEAR OR JUST PASSING THROUGH ON THE WAY WILLING TO STOP AND MEET ME SO I CAN RIDE ALONG I'M READY. I HAVE PART OF THE GAS BILL COVERED, WITH SOME FOOD TO BRING ALONG IF YOU HAVE EXTRA COOLERS FOR. NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING ME BACK AS I WILL FIGURE THAT OUT FOR MYSELF AS I HAVE FAMILY IN AZ. BESIDES LIKE I SAID, I WOULD BE IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL. SO ANYONE GETTING THIS MESSAGE AND CLOSE TO ME, PASSING THROUGH MAYBE OR WHATEVER, IF YOU HAVE ROOM AND NEED A LITTLE HELP WITH THE GAS BILL GOING AND WILLING TO STOP BY AND ADD ONE MORE TO THER GROUP, I'M HERE WILLING AND ABLE!!!! 

The Bundy family needs all the help they can get. God bless-em

Is everyone still sitting on the couch? If this doesn't start an armed revolution, then everyone should just lay their guns at the feet of obama and turn around and let them chop your head off.

I will gladly join if the rest of you will. what would they do if the thousands of us showed up? Let us go. Where will we meet? I have already called two local offices of my congressman. They hate me because I harass them. they want to take my question and call me back. The phone secretary didn't even know about this. 

So no I am not sitting on my couch. Lets go. Congress isn't going to do shit about it. I am in Texas. how many here live in Texas. We can agreee on a meeting place and then caravan out there. No bullshit. I will take whatever hell my wife wants to give me if I make it back. lets go.

Just like I figured. No one will do anything. 

Like Frank said, let us know when you are there. You want to sit and be a "keyboard commando" while criticizing others?????

OK Bob, so if Ellis lets you guys know when he gets there; what will be your next move or comment?

Ellis, you are absolutely right. "No one will do anything." However, when the crap hits the fan on them, they will be screaming the loudest for someone to come and save them.

Thank you Jim.

I have  a buddy who just left today for the oil field. I guarantee you if he were here today, we would be on our way to Nevada. 

Too many talkers and no walkers. I am not Bull shitting or criticizing. Just pointing out facts. All this bitching does nothing. I did get a hold of Mike in Dallas (Jeb hensarling)  and he is seriously investigating and will treat me with respect. I still say F those bastards and lets show some real patriotic support against these Nazis. After all this rancher is not a nut job. He is one of us and needs our physical help. 

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service