United Nations Panel Demands ObamaCare Coverage for Illegal Aliens, Denounces ‘Racist’ Voter ID Laws

un

by Gina Cassini | Top Right News

Once again the United Nations is sticking its nose where it doesn’t belong — in the affairs of American citizens.

The UN Human Rights Committee at its March 2014 session in Geneva issued its fourth report on human rights in the United States, blasting the “denial of coverage” through the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, to illegal aliens as a” human rights concern”.

Under the heading “Immigrants,” in the “concluding observations” portion of the report, the committee questions the “mandatory nature of the deportation of foreigners” and then addresses health care for those in the United States illegally.

“Finally, the Committee expresses concerns about the exclusion of millions of undocumented immigrants and their children from coverage under the Affordable Care Act and the limited coverage of undocumented immigrants and immigrants residing lawfully in the U.S. for less than five years by Medicare and Children Health Insurance, all resulting in difficulties in access of immigrants to adequate health care,” the report states.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=2177

Views: 1079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The hell with what the UN says it has out lived its usefulness now its time to move on get the U.S. out of the UN and they can take their building with them along with their "membership fees" which no one pays but us

Tell me if the United Nations is so concerned about rights of the millions of "illegal immigrants" how come they do not look at the shit hole country that they come from, with crime and a corrupt government that will not help it own citizens with basic needs to sustain life.

We have millions of people that are looking for a better way of life at the cost of our way of life , the left wing wackos want to give them everything Schooling medical help and welfare and help them with housing all at the tax payers ex penance.

I'm a combat wooded veteran living in California and I'm being taxed out of our home that has been in our family for over 50 years it represents about 1/6 of our total income we can not afford our family home much longer; but the Great State of California is willing to do anything to help the millions of Illegals with our taxes but cant and will not do anything to help the very men and women that fought and bled and died for this nation of ours!. Now tell me how can this happen in America ?                   

Oust these freaks from housing their organization in America and then resign from the UN. This organization is possibly the worst group of powerless elites who think they have some sort of mental gift to improve the world when, in fact, they are all power hungry insolent psychopaths with no other mission than to make their lives prosperous and financially rich.

UN STICK IT. If we had a real President, like Reagan, that is what he would say to them.

PS: being able to post things to Twitter as a way to get our info out would be nice. Most of my hits and retweets are from this site and too time consuming to try and shorten.

SCREW THE UNITED NATIONS..........................................................PERIOD.                       Semper Fidelis

My thoughts exactly. Get us out of the UN and get the UN out of our country.
U.N. YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE IN THE UNITED STATES !!! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RULE OVER US ... WE HAVE OUR OWN GUIDELINES. THE CONSTITUTION SAYS NOTHING ABOUT YOU
GET THEE GONE FROM OUR SHORES

Doubt very much  if this true, regardless the un has no bearing on our laws. What makes they think they can tell us what to spend money on. If it is true it would be but one more reason why this communist organization needs expelled from our shores never to return again. The un is nothing more than immoral bunch of want to be dictators!

Steve.......True....UN has no bearing on our laws.......but with this current corrupt admin....they can make anything UN happen....in fact....that is bo's goal.

The UN can stick their opinion where the sun does not shine. Period.

Get the USA out of the UN, and Throw the UN out of the USA, PERIOD!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Boom! President Trump Issues Warning To Deep State: “You’ll Be Surprised At The Names Of People Involved In The Corruption”

President Trump joined Judge Jeanine Pirro by phone last night for an extensive interview.

The president sounded very upbeat in the interview and hopeful that Democrats will act soon on border security and end to their government shutdown. “We’re doing very well with China. We’re doing well with North Korea. You know I was dealt a very tough hand.” On the shutdown President Trump said, “They think it’s politics. I think it’s very bad politics. I think the country wants to have protection at the border.”

The President also discussed the ongoing deep state witch hunt of him and his campaign and administration. Judge Pirro then asked the president if he has ever been actively working in Russia. “I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever had written. And if you read the article you see that they found absolutely nothing.”

President Trump took a swipe at Jeff Bezos, “Washington Post that’s basically the lobbyist for Amazon. He uses that, Bezos has bigger problems than anybody right now.”

Then President Trump dropped this bomb. “The whole Russia thing is a hoax… Everybody knows it… Wait til you see how it all ends up. You watch. McCabe, Lisa Page, Strzok.

You watch. Including some others I should not name. I better not. You watch. It would make front page news if I do. You’ll be surprised at the names of the people involved in the corruption.“

Now THAT is some real news!

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service