Russia threatened countries ahead of UN vote on Ukraine - envoys

Russia threatened several Eastern European and Central Asian states with retaliation if they voted in favor of a United Nations General Assembly resolution this week declaring invalid Crimea's referendum on seceding from Ukraine, U.N. diplomats said.

The disclosures about Russian threats came after Moscow accused Western countries of using "shameless pressure, up to the point of political blackmail and economic threats," in an attempt to coerce the United Nations' 193 member states to join it in supporting the non-binding resolution on the Ukraine crisis.

According to interviews with U.N. diplomats, most of whom preferred to speak on condition of anonymity for fear of angering Moscow, the targets of Russian threats included Moldova, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan as well as a number of African countries.

read more:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/28/us-ukraine-crisis-un-idUS...

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Soviet Union was as Ronald Reagan put it an Evil Empire. Unfortunately as the nations of the Soviet Empire were rejecting Communist tyranny, the moles were burrowing underground in America. The film industry, and the global Marxist propaganda machine disguised as journalism , allied with the Gramsci-ite elite of the academia were making enormous headway into psychologically conditioning the American people to accept an alien third world flood that could be used to out vote them and eventually displace them.

NATO was transformed from being the shield of freedom to becoming the United Nations big dog and enforcer. Since UN military forces were legendary for their incompetence and impotence, NATO filled a void that the New World Order desperately needed.

Recognizing that Russia could become a great power again, and that this time it could become a beacon of Nationalism that could challenge the forces of UN globalist domination, they did everything that they could to isolate and strip Russia.

Now Russia is on the rise again. This is a dangerous tightrope. We Americans are caught between a cultural Marxist hierarchy that is malevolent, and ruthless, and the loss of prestige that our globalist hierarchy would suffer by the rise of a Nationalist Russia that could influence the nations of Europe and America to return to Nationalism and sanity.

The Imperial hierarchy has been dedicated to the cultural Marxist pre-eminence of the Global empire. It finds it's embodiment in the UN, and has relentlessly attacked the foundations of our Constitutional republic, and the national and ethnic existence of both Europe and America. Now we see Russia defying the mandates of the global empire, and doing it effectively.

People may fear Russia regaining it's own, and rising to power, but the dangerous threat that is absolutely capable of conquering and enslaving the American people is internal, and has infiltrated our very own halls of government, media, and academia.  The Russians have nothing to gain by the dismantling of the American nation and it's national institutions, but the Global cultural Marxist elite have everything to gain by our destruction.

Obama is a fool. All Putin dreams about is reforming the Soviet Union.

Obama and Putin are working together on this! Note how soft Obama is with him? What did Obama do? He may have pacified some Americans that are fools and think that leaving our self out will keep peace! We call them isolationists and that never worked in all of World History! Obama and Putin are working hand in hand for Marxism! We know, totally that Obama was brainwashed all his life into Marxist brainwashing! America suggested to all Nations, when Obama was elected, we give up our freedoms!

well it looks like our acorn community organizer has fluffed the wrong feathers this time.....maybe we will eventually thank putin for the keystone pipeline.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Boom! President Trump Issues Warning To Deep State: “You’ll Be Surprised At The Names Of People Involved In The Corruption”

President Trump joined Judge Jeanine Pirro by phone last night for an extensive interview.

The president sounded very upbeat in the interview and hopeful that Democrats will act soon on border security and end to their government shutdown. “We’re doing very well with China. We’re doing well with North Korea. You know I was dealt a very tough hand.” On the shutdown President Trump said, “They think it’s politics. I think it’s very bad politics. I think the country wants to have protection at the border.”

The President also discussed the ongoing deep state witch hunt of him and his campaign and administration. Judge Pirro then asked the president if he has ever been actively working in Russia. “I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever had written. And if you read the article you see that they found absolutely nothing.”

President Trump took a swipe at Jeff Bezos, “Washington Post that’s basically the lobbyist for Amazon. He uses that, Bezos has bigger problems than anybody right now.”

Then President Trump dropped this bomb. “The whole Russia thing is a hoax… Everybody knows it… Wait til you see how it all ends up. You watch. McCabe, Lisa Page, Strzok.

You watch. Including some others I should not name. I better not. You watch. It would make front page news if I do. You’ll be surprised at the names of the people involved in the corruption.“

Now THAT is some real news!

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service