Media’s Blind Worship Of Hillary Already Making Them Look Stupid

If a recent column about Hillary Clinton is any indication of how far the media will go in its blind worship of her, this year should be entertaining.

Wringing his hands and whining“I expect better from Hillary Clinton,” Sun Sentinel op-ed writer Gary Stein lamented that his hero actually made a statement comparing Vladimir Putin to Adolph Hitler.

Stein is unabashed in his love for Hillary; and although he is a “non-partisan” member of the media, since Hillary IS a Democrat, he loves her regardless of what she does.

So how did Hillary upset Stein? “She used the Hitler comparison,” which in his world can only be done after someone has murdered millions of people.  Anything less in Stein’s universe is “lazy hyperbole.”

He goes on to make sure that we all understand that he loves Hillary and is really only making his comments to help her be a more perfect being, so he points out that Hillary is “very smart.”  That acts as a shield against charges that he has been disloyal to the Democrat goddess.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/medias-blind-worship-hillary-alrea...

Views: 599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this will fuel the usful idiots to vote for her

We cannot permit the machine (sorrospuppetmaster) and the libtard/sheeples/stonedheadlowinfos to shoein hillaryrottenclintonian!  The upcoming election is so critical for the future of our Republic!  We need to get a TRUE LEADER IN the Whitehouse.  TRUE AMERICAN, TRUE PATRIOT, ONE WHO LOVES THIS COUNTRY WHOLEHEARTEDLY, with the passion of Trey Gowdy, people like these, Gowdy is truly a shining STAR!  Send the crappypants demos on their way.......................................................

Making them look stupid..? Are you kidding, they are stupid. Anyone who endorses Hillary Rotten Clinton is just plain stupid.  But then she was the poor wife, when Slick Willie was finding new things to do with a cigar. And stood by her man, while he lied to a Congressional committee and of course there was the "right wing conspiracy" and how ever did she manage to escape Benghazi, guess if your man cheats on you, the media gives you a pass.  Or you are the wife of an impeached president. 

Oh, she hasn't ESCAPED BENGHAZI...BELIEVE ME , IT AIN'T OVER ON THAT SUBJECT !!!!

What do you mean making them look stupid...THEY ARE , ALWAYS HAVE , AND WILL BE FOREVER MORE  S..T,,U,,P,,I,,D !

The media will defend her to the bitter end. She is pure evil. Compared to her, Obama is a jelly doughnut. She must be defeated in 2016.

The thing is we need to deenergize the true sources of this corruption. It starts with the big monies, like sorros, and the rest of his filthy gang members. hillaryrotten is just a hollow puppet, like their little dummie that they got right now.  The key to our victory is to "see outside of their box" so to speak, and to fight the fire with an even bigger and hotter fire!

The key to Hillary  is to hit hard and often.  She has many things against her mostly Benghazi and there is so much more.  All is there and should be used.

I do not believe WE have to worry about any ELECTIONS!!!! The WAR with RUSSIA will GIVE OBAMA all HE needs to CALL for MARTIAL LAW!! HOLD on FOLKS it AIN'T going to be NICE!!!! DHS IS WAITING FOR YOU& the FEMA CAMPS ARE READY!!!!

The old perverted Lesbo bit*h is the most demoralizing bag only second to Osambo himself.Shes not fit to feed the hogs on an Arkansas farm.To be a animal warden(Dog Catcher).Shes just not...........

We have to continue doing what we have been doing to the fraud, and that is keep mentioning all her law breaking activities and making the relationship with the media so obvious that people will see the obvious marriage between the two, and the obvious prejudice by the media will be so clear that people will come to their censes and her popularity will end up in the toilet, right next to Barry.

Remember we have never stopped delivering the message about Obuma or Hillary, and I honestly believe his popularity plummeted to the very low of 38% where it now stands, do to ours and many others efforts.

Never ever give up, and its not over till its over.

The media told us Obama was very smart too. He didn't have any real accomplishments either.

After Benghazi I wouldn't trust her to be leader of anything.

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service