Obamacare Denies Medications for Pre-Existing Conditions

People with serious pre-existing diseases, precisely those the president aimed to help with ObamaCare, could find themselves paying for expensive drug treatments with no help from the health care exchanges.

Those with expensive diseases such as lupus or multiple sclerosis face something called a "closed drug formulary."

Dr. Scott Gottlieb of the American Enterprise Institute explains,"if the medicine that you need isn't on that list, it's not covered at all. You have to pay completely out of pocket to get that medicine, and the money you spend doesn't count against your deductible, and it doesn't count against your out of pocket limits, so you're basically on your own."

The plan had claimed it would rescue those with serious pre-existing conditions.

"So it could be that a MS patient could be expected to pay $62,000 just for one medication," says Dr. Daniel Kantor, who treats MS patients and others with neurological conditions near Jacksonville, Florida. "That’s a possiblity under the new ObamaCare going on right now."

read more:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/14/obamacare-patients-with-...

Views: 684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ONOCARE WAS NEVER SBOUT HEALTHCARE . WRAP THIS PUPPY AROUND THE DEMS NECKS AND WATCH THEM EAT DIRT IN NOVEMBER .

So true. It's all about power.

I am waiting for just one good thing to come of this crap ! JUST ONE !

Hopefully that will be a really good thing.

Hope this does it for you Johnny --

It may well be the end and finish of Fascism in America, that could last 200 years (or at least a several  life-times); at that the price is not all that high wrt WWII and all, for the restoration of the Republic.

It took a hundred years to get this far into the hole we are in, so it won't be happening all so quickly either: The death of the Political Class and the fruits of Prohibition.

I just love my friends ! Every dag gum one of ya !

As per Ebenezer Scrooge the only thing that will come out of this is death to help decrease the surplus population by culling out the sick who are are a drain on our financial resources.

It's like weeding the garden. They can't kill you so they will just let you die. When fully implemented the death panels will eliminate many more.

I DO NOT LIKE IT that the doc says "possibility" he should know if it does or not at this time!!!  we can not react until we know for sure!!  these docs and all need to know for sure and TELL US.  ONE WOMAN has gone public with the fact that her cancer care will not be covered and that is a fact.  WE need facts, we need those facts to be real and GO VERY PUBLIC IN A LOUD VOICE ON TALK SHOWS AND ON STREET CORNERS.

Here's something for Obama's scams.

I am Scam

I am Scam

Scam I am

That Scam-I-am

That Scam-I-am!

I do not like

that Scam-I-am

Do you like

Obama scams

I do not like them,

Scam-I-am.

I do not like

Obama scams.

Would you like them

Here or there?

I would not like them

here or there.

I would not like them

anywhere.

I do not like

Obama scams.

I do not like them,

Scam-I-am 

Did the whole story, but you get the idea.

Oh no ! You better back off I have been known to fall in love for less than wondrous poetry ! Besides it is the only good thing Jesse Jackson ever did ! 

OK. Guess I have to at least leave him with one intellectual speech! :-)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service