Pennsylvania judge sentenced to 28 years in prison for selling teens to prisons

Retraction: We earlier posted a picture of Judge Dave Danielson, not implying he was the judge that was sentenced. We corrected the photo to represent the scumbag judge Mark Ciavarella. Sorry about the mistake.Disgraced Pennsylvania judge Mark Ciavarella Jr has been sentenced to 28 years in prison for conspiring with private prisons to sentence juvenile offenders to maximum sentences for bribes and kickbacks which totaled millions of dollars. He was also ordered to pay $1.2 million in restitution.

In the private prison industry the more time an inmate spends in a facility, the more of a profit is reaped from the state. Ciavearella was a figurehead in a conspiracy in the state of Pennsylvania which saw thousands of young men and women unjustly punished and penalized in the name of corporate profit.

According to allgov.com Ciavearella's cases from 2003 - 2008 were reviewed by a special investigative panel and later by the Pennsylvania Supreme Courtand it was found that upwards of 5,000 young men and women were denied their constitutional rights, and therefore all of their convictions were dismissed and were summarily released.

read more:

http://www.examiner.com/article/pennsylvania-judge-sentenced-to-28-...

Views: 7646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Injustice for profit.

I hope every parent sues!

For the life of me, I will never understand greed.

He should have been hung...

THe correct term is 'HANGED', but you are correct.  I heard about the case about a year ago, and thought it was going to be swept under the rug as so many 'judge' mis-doings are.  Juvinile facilities are such hell holes to begin with, and maximium sentences for first offenders is NOT called for.  I understand he was even sending INNOCENT kids up, just to pick up the 'bonus'. 

His sentence SHOULD have been 'Life Plus a Day' in one of the facilities where he placed those kids.

Randel, Are you familar with the entire artical? So all those he sentenced will be free, the quilty as well as the innocent? The "guilty" must be very happy. This is Not A Good Way To Go. Those cases should all be reviewed, and those who were "innocent" should be let go. Why should the "Guilty" come out ahead of the came in this deal?? You seem to know alot about Junivile Instituations???

Shirley,

First, the name is "Randal".  The GUILTY should remain where they are, UNLESS they are 'first offenders' and and have been there for longer than the minimum time set for the offense.  His greedy habit of maximum sentences for first offenders, in facilities whos sole purpose is to 'warehouse', rather than re-habilitate, is NOT fair, and it DOES lead to recitivism(sp).  The kids lose hope, and it's down hill from there.  Prisons train good criminals.  This holds true for prisons for kids, as well. 

The REVIEW process should be done immediately, but NOT by the prosecuting people.  They have a stake in the outcome, and will sacrefice YOUR kid for a "+" in the conviction collumn.

AMEN! and So Should Barack Hussein Obama Jr. for his TREASON!!

Kristi: Just a side thought, as I agree with you and your statement re: the TREASON. 

When that inconsiderate Pennsylvania judge is due to head for his final destination, a welcoming party should be arranged for him with the understanding that the party goers will not do anything fooish so as to jeopardize their release; but at least a dozen or more of those people that spent much more time than they should have, or perhaps even the innocents who should have spent ZERO time could just walk up to him and give him a "THANK YOU for stealing more of my freedom from me and the others so that you could live high on the hog." "Now you can sit here and think about all the wrongs you committed, and hopefully, our next visit to see you will be HERE at your funeral because you will be too old to finish out the sentence." 

It certainly would play havoc with his brain if a dozen of those wrongfully incarcerated just walked up to him, but didn't SMASH HIM INTO LITTLE PIECES.

Jim

Dictator Obama's kind of guy.

Took the words from my mouth.

Question for you Rev. :Why does every artical we see about corruption brings in the name 0f BHO from TP people. We all can't stand BHO, but frankly I  am sick of Reading, Looking At, Hearing the name of the fool who lives in Our White House. It seems to me it does knt look good for the TP people. We should stick to the issues at hand and when ever we can leave BHO name out of it. Discussing the issues at hand is interesting and very good over all.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service