Feds pick Obama supporter to lead probe of IRS tea party targeting

The Justice Department put an avowed political supporter of President Obama in charge of the criminal probe into the IRS’s targeting of tea party groups, according to top Republicans who said Wednesday that the move has ruined the entire investigation.

House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa and subcommittee Chairman Jim Jordan said they’ve discovered the head of the probe is Barbara Kay Bosserman, a trial lawyer in the Justice Department who donated more than $6,000 to Mr. Obama’s 2008 and 2012 campaigns, as well as several hundred dollars to the national Democratic Party.

“The department has created a startling conflict of interest,” House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa and subcommittee Chairman Jim Jordan said in a letter, reviewed by The Washington Times, which was sent Wednesday. “It is unbelievable that the department would choose such an individual to examine the federal government’s systematic targeting and harassment of organizations opposed to the president’s policies.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/8/feds-pick-obama-supp... 

Views: 526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet Jesus, grant us a veto proof majority in 2014, until we have one all this talk of impeachment and such is worthless.

I personally believe Obama should be  impeached. After all this time, all he has really done is tear down our once wonderful Country.  I wish I were able to to march on Washington and let m y voice ring out loud and clear.  Unfortunately, I am an elderly lady and can barely leave my home.   I want to thank all the bikers and truckers, as well as any others who were able to go to Washington this past summer and fall. God bless you all....

The Congress is feckless to stop this usurper administration!

Oh, yes THAT will be  a fair and bipartisan investigation...mmmm yes!  Just like putting a fox to guard the chicken coup.  That person is put there to HELP the IRS do even MORE targeting.  All they are doing now is passing regulations to make it even harder for tax exempt CONSERVATIVE organizations to get that standing.  PATRIOTS, STAY FOCUSED ON REMOVING ALL DEMOCRAPS IN 2014, AND ALL RINOS.  Don't let this piece of trash get you heated up on SIDE ISSUES,  that's what they are good at... don't get side tracked....STAY FOCUSED!  When we take the senate back and hold the house.... THEN WE CAN IMPEACH THAT TRAITOROUS DANGER TO THIS COUNTRY.  WE CAN IMPEACH AND CENSURE HIM, then go after Pelosi and Reid and censure them.  STAY FOCUSED ON THE TASK AT HAND!!!!

The House has a majority!     Their sworn obligation is to prosecute corruption & treason - hold honest straight forward hearings with a special prosecutor!    Begin with Holder... oath and duty of office... obstruction of justice... and perjury.    Holder is as dirty as it gets - stop the games, deception, & nonsense!    Drag the media into the middle of it if they lie or are in collusion.

ALL LEGISLATIVE, JUDICIAL, law enforcement, etc. are bound to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic...(with) true faith and allegiance... (taking the) obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion... faithfully discharge the duties of the office..."  (wikipedia - 2nd oath)   There is zero federal credibility!

Citizens must demand local justice in the district where your Civil Rights are violated!   It's an election year - make sure your officials will enforce your Constitutional Rights AS WRITTEN and tried by JURIES!   Force them out of office if they refuse!   (ref.,   Read Article 6 clauses 2 & 3, and Amendments 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, & 14-1) 

what is really needed is a impeachment conviction majority in the Senate.  Otherwise, Obama will instruct the Administration to ignore laws he doesn't like, and rule by Executive Order as he see fits.  Congress can cut off funds...Obama will just have the Federal Reserve Bank print what he needs. 

Why should we have expected anything different, no but we have to start playing hardball with this administration. There is obviously nothing we can do due to the DOJ controlling all real investigations and their prosecution, what we can do is let any one of these DOJ Representatives know we expect clean and thorough investigations and if not then we would go after their law licenses.

Oh, of course, we can expect total "transparency" if this investigation takes place, can't we????????? Just like this present Administration has been so transparent??? God save America.  Corruption from the top to the bottom.  Our Country is going down.

YEH RIGHT!!!!!!!

As Barney would say- SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!

Actually, I believe it was Gomer who used that statement.

Oh yea, we know that would be fair .It just keeps getting better and better. We may as well get ready to have the IRS on our butts.

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service