Texas defies feds; we shut the border down ourselves, said Lt. gov.

Growing impatient with the federal government’s reluctance to do anything to stem the tide of illegal immigration, human trafficking and drug smugglingTexas officials took matters into their own hands, bringing all of it to a screeching halt along the Rio Grande section of the U.S./Mexican border.

“In the Rio Grande Valley sector, nearly nothing moved in those three weeks,” Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst said in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News. “We shut it down. We had teams of Texas law enforcement in the brush, high-altitude aircraft, gun boats and more. Our intel revealed that the Gulf cartel was growing frustrated with our three-week effort.”

Dewhurst told Breitbart that it all comes down to resolve and a willingness to spend the money necessary to get the job done.

read more:

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/12/08/texas-defies-feds-we-shut-th...

Views: 2931

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's right on!! I would do the exact same thing if I was in charge!! Send the bill to obummer as he cant seem to do it. He  a real pos Muslim isn't he....

Yes, Yes he is a POS Muslim Brotherhood closet supporter. 

Well HOORAH FOR TEXAS! IF ALL OF THE BORDER STATES DID THIS AMERICA MIGHT JUST BE A LITTLE BIT SAFER! TELL THE FEDS TO SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DON"T SHINE!

every American should be taking their free time, vacations etc.......and going down to those border areas to support those enforcement agencies...with signs, posters and anything else to show your support. I will load up my paintball guns with a bunch of reflective paintballs, and help patrol those areas...if the feds wont protect us, then we have to ourselves.....also those with private planes should get up in the air, and start patrolling those top of mountains.....the cartels and human traffickers, have spotters using high powered military equipment to keep track of American patrols and activity.....just getrrrrrrr done.

NOBODY dumps on Texas...not even that muslim/marxist/illegal in the WH.  GO TEXAS!

Good for him.  Now we need New Mexico, Arizona and California to do the same!  Seal it up and watch the druggies run to their pal, Obumbum to demand they all be reversed!

At least some of our border states have some backbone to defy Oboma's  letters and comply with the law of the land!   

I doubt California would do anything to stop or even slow down the flow of illegals. We are Governed by the stupid, the entrenched and the corrupt who don't seem to have the integrity to ever do the right thing for America. I love the weather but hate hate hate the political environment in California. 

Hell, the majority of southern Californians are illegals.

YOU GO TEXAS GOOD JOBE LT. GOV. David Dewhurst.

As Texas goes, so should the nation!

Would love to see Arizona do the same! 

Good for Texas!!   Now if they'd only pay attention to the their education system, which teaches Common Core communism, they might once again become a great conservative state.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service