While we have watched past presidents commit our country to a United Nations program that has insured the demise of capitalism and freedom for our posterity, we could be asking what entity had the foresight to use the tools of Marxism and financial means to embark on this quest. How clever it was to design a system of regional boards, mitigation banks, cooperative judges, ecological tyrants and other deceitful professionals into a self-perpetuating and very lucrative organization that operates beyond the scope of normal human existence.

Perhaps it would be useful to identify these people, their operatives, local collaborators and the vast network of money trails that compensate these traitors so well (one region has an average income-per-person of $150,000 plus benefits).

How can we nullify the contracts, rules and regulations they are using to bring us down? There must be a way to convince state and local governments to take action before it is too late.

Our nation's treasure is being siphoned away, both through the Federal Reserve and reckless federal spending programs amounting to trillions of dollars. And, not all government finances are being reported — trillions of dollars of public money are hidden in nonpublic funds.

read more:

http://www.chicoer.com/letters/ci_24440570/letter-were-paying-our-o...

Views: 874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Society "forces" people into jails and prisons when they brake the law.  We all have to be mindful of which laws benefit all of society or benefit those in control or that want to be in control.  People have a choice of robbing a bank or not robbing. 

All I'm saying is that those parents that refuse to provide a home and an environment for the benefit of the children that they conceived need to be given a choice.  Do it yourself or suffer the consequences.

When people go to prison they are given very few ways to replace the dysfunction that got them incarcerated in the first place.  And not everyone wants to choose religion or nothing or have religion forced upon them. 

I am not suggesting that the government try and control or indoctrinate.  What I am saying is that first, to be a parent one needs to replace those dysfunctions and the best way to do that is to be in a relationship with another person so they can "help" each other.  The idea is that "I will help you heal if you help me heal".   At the same time people need to be made to understand what empathy is;  to understand what others' (like their children) needs are.

We need to move away from "control" and "force".

As for the politicians buying votes by taking from one and giving to another is an issue that needs to be addressed.  For example, giving single women welfare without encouraging two parent families is to be considered endangering the health and welfare of children.  Allowing people to buy junk food using food stamps is also endangering the health and welfare of people and children.  Obviously politicians are more interested in their being elected then what's best and the people are stupid and don't care either. 

Sir having admiration for the truth that you speak.  Core values, strong families, prayer for our nation and a return to Godly; principles.  Strongly letting the government know our children belong to the parents not the state.

Lawerence Ehinger:  I caution you about using the term "children BELONG" to the parents.  Children are not property and treating them like property will lead to much trouble.

Children that are brought into this world need to be Nurtured into adulthood and not controlled.  Control is what the government wants to do.  Control is what stupid parents want to do.  And control is what some religions want to do.  All control leads to dysfunctional and angry people !!!

Wow! William, in your previous post, didn't you suggest that government "control" the irresponsible by placing them on county farms?

"Control" usually includes "force" as a means of control. Forcing children to obey the government, their teachers, the cops, their boss, leaves them without the ability to reason for themselves. We all need a foundation to "reason" from. That foundation gives us the ability to refuse to obey immoral and unconstitutional commands.

You must "nurture" children into a proper understanding of Truth, morality, goodness, and love. That will be their foundation for reasoning logically and correctly in the internal heart and mind. External "control" is what the politicians are trying to impose on We the People because most of We the People are lacking internal controls. That is what you get when you throw out the Highest Authority from the government schools. Fail to educate generation after generation about the Laws of Nature and Nature's God, and we get idiots running the government. Idiots miseducated in the government schools. America's fathers and mothers nurtured up their own slave masters (controllers) by failing to nurture them up into the 3000 year old truth in the 3000 year old book!

Children are the property of their parents and not the property of any other. Children are a blessing from God to be trained up in the knowledge of God by responsible fathers and mothers who love their children.

Control by force does indeed create dysfunctional and angry people...

There is much more joy and peace of mind found in loving the Truth of our Creator and loving our neighbor as we love ourselves. "Do unto others as they would have them do unto you" is not taught in government schools anymore. It comes from a "religion," which it appears you have some disdain for, William.

'If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free." 

Give me liberty or give me death! Patrick Henry.

Lawrence is a man with ears to hear. Thanks!

Russ, there will be no calm deliberate rational discussion. The radical agents of transformation gain control more effectively in fiat;during crisis. Why do you suppose the Progressive-in-Chief has promoted expensive dependency-enhancers instead of federal overhead reductions. I dont give a damn about his ideological principles. If we can't afford a government service as a nation, then we do without! There is no real legitimate excuse for criminally reckless national economic policy that creates TRILLIONS in more debt, just an alibi.

The Constitutional Convention is not an untried 'maybe' idea, but an absolute nesessity for the states, when the federal government goes berserk; as it has. It is a tool for the state legislatures to regain control. Not a tool for, or to be consented to by,  other vested interests. Your pessimistic fatalism does not persuade.

I really don't think idiots governing idiots works, constitutional convention or otherwise! People need to learn to take care of themselves, and it is easiest to do that in a civilized society where neighbors care about neighbors, INSTEAD OF PRETENDING THAT THE GOVERNMENT CARES AND THE GOVERNMENT WILL TAKE CARE OF THE IGNORANT AND DOWNTRODDEN. Three generations of government miseducated fathers and mothers has got us here. Start caring about the right way to live, with love for God, family, friends, and neighbors. Then the government won't be able to deceive and destroy so many by misusing our own tax dollars. See also my post above in response to William.

Carline,

You are correct.  We  should all be obtaining a copy of MARK LEVIN'S book, THE FREEDOM AMENDMENTS and reading it carefully.....then discussing it with our state representatives and friends and neighbors.  This book is showing the way to saving this country from the massive attack we are suffering through now.   The fate of America is in the hands of We the People!

Those other 10 states, and more, need to understand that with each month that goes by, we the people are getting closer to a civil war against those who are taking our money and spending it like there was no tomorrow, because there may not be if things get any worse.  We are at the tipping point and America's people are not going to take much more of this.  They truly need to understand this before it is too late..What kind of morons try to keep doing this knowing that they are bring on the end of the US as we know it...They need to smarten up really fast before it has gone too far,and we are almost there now...

I don't know which States are in agreement, and which are the holdouts. So we as members can call ours to support their action if they are in agreement and pressure the ones we need to come over to the side of the citizens. So who's who?

An accurate quote to be sure. Our biggest problem, to me, is that our politicians (representation) no longer represent the majority who voted fro them. 95% of them answer to a single person or small group who a have them bought and paid for. We'll take Harry Reid as an example. He is owned by an entertainment mogul and well as the gambling commission in Nevada. He represent no one but them. The same goes fro the rest of the 95%. Follow the money. Look at those who want the immigration bill passed, for example. With millions losing everything, the money wants more illegals in the jobs. Why? Cheap labor makes for a bigger bottom line and that's ALL they care about.

It also insures the largest democrat vote in this country.  We will not see another republican voted into office for a hundred  years...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service