Tea Party Command Center

Hillary Clinton Heckled During College Speech: 'Benghazi, Benghazi, You Let Them Die!'

As NewsBusters reported, the media were practically orgasmic last week when Hillary Clinton stepped into politics endorsing Terry McAuliffe for governor of Virginia.

Will they give similar coverage to a speech Clinton gave at the University of Buffalo Wednesday which was interrupted by a man in the audience screaming, "Benghazi, Benghazi, you let them die!"

As our friends at Twitchy reported, numerous people tweeted what occurred claiming that the heckler was removed.

This led Clinton to say, "We have to be willing to come together as citizens to focus on the kind of future we want, which doesn't include yelling. It includes sitting down and talking with one another."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/10/23/hillary-clint...

Views: 1219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As opposed to shreiking at a congressional panel "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ?".

If we think that Oblamea is bad?  Hillary rotten is so evil, that Satan himself avoids her!

We will talk to one another as soon as she tells us what happened in Benghazi. The nerve of these people to accuse us of what they do.

That is their tactic. Just make it appear that we are the culprits who caused the

problem by saying that we did what they did in fact. Turn the tables.  That is

what lying  progressive, communists do too well.

EVIL IS AS EVIL DOES.  WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT, THEY EVADE, AVOID, AND IGNORE.  SEE THEIR STRATEGY FOR WHAT IT IS .....ALWAYS AN ATTEMPT TO COVER UP THEIR EVIL ACTIONS.  NEVER ACTUALLY ADDRESSING THE ISSUES, OR ANSWERING WITH THE TRUTH, BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS NOT IN THEM.

Apparently, the only woman more wicked that Michele Obama, forgets about yelling during the House Benghazi hearings were she shouted:  "What difference does it make!"  But then, the rules do not apply to good liberals, only those that dare challenge good liberals. 

Imagine if you will, our country if Obama is followed by this bitch!

I always have loved pigs.  They squeal and play in the slop and act as though nothing else matters except their own delight.

What could have been much better. Rotten tomatoes and eggs with a vaudeville hook person in the back stage area.

Hitler had hecklers removed by HIS goon squad, sound familiar.

Remember they can't remove everyone.

When it's your turn to hit the enemy as a patriot serving your country and your counting on backup you'll do better using your cell phone  calling your street corner buddies to help out.

And this piece of #$%@ is still thinking of running for office? It doesn't get much worse than this. 

John,

"Remember they can't remove everyone."

Well, maybe not, but that's what the machine guns in the balcony are for.  Can't have the Party (Communist, of course) insulted in public!

Well, you demonrats just don't listen, you clinton just like obama think you know everything.  Grow up.  By the way hillary did you not yourself scream at the Congressional Hearing, over the questions of what happened at Benghazi?  Dumb ass.

The Democrats are arrogant enough to think they can get away with ignoring accusations or deflecting blame. Hopefully they will know better than to nominate the troubled Madame Hillary, but I don't think they know the difference between right and wrong.

THE CLINTON'S PAPER TRAIL RUNS DEEP AND DISTASTEFUL (DANGEROUS), TO SAY THE LEAST.

BOTH HATES AMERICA AND THE MILITARY.

HE, BILL, IS A DESERTER, FELONY FROM NOT REPORTING TO FT. CHAFFEE, AR.

WHAT A TRAITOR AND BOTH LIVING ON OUR DIME. 

i DIDN'T THINK i WOULD FIND SOMEONE THAT LIED MORE THAN THE CLINTONS,BUT THE USURPER BEATS THEM BOTH.

I'LL NEVER VOTE FOR ANOTHER DEMOCRAT, NOT TOO MANY GOP'S, ONLY (CONSERVATIVES).

OLD SARGE,'NAM VET,'68,'70

LRRP/ABN

RSS

TEA PARTY PROJECTS

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service