DC cops raid home, drag 16-year-old naked from the shower, arrest father for 2 EMPTY shell casings

This story absolutely makes my blood boil.  Washington DC police in full tactical gear recently raided the home of a businessman and after terrorizing the family, arrested the father for two empty ammunition casings. 

from Washington Times:

The police banged on the front door of Mr. Witaschek’s Georgetown home at 8:20 p.m. on July 7, 2012, to execute a search warrant for “firearms and ammunition … gun cleaning equipment, holsters, bullet holders and ammunition receipts.”

Mr. Witaschek’s 14-year-old daughter let inside some 30 armed officers in full tactical gear.
D.C. law requires residents to register every firearm with the police, and only registered gun owners can possess ammunition, which includes spent shells and casings. The maximum penalty for violating these laws is a $1,000 fine and a year in jail.

Police based their search on a charge made by Mr. Witaschek’s estranged wife, who had earlier convinced a court clerk to issue a temporary restraining order against her husband for threatening her with a gun, although a judge later found the charge to be without merit.

read more:

http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/64936103703/dc-cops-raid-home-drag...

Views: 2144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can relate to this.  When I was five years old the secret police raided our home in Prague and arrested my mother since my father was not at home and he was the one they were after.  Shortly after that event we escaped from Czechoslovakia.  It was not a pleasant experience and one I wish on no one.  This case appears to be even more egregious since the accuser was found to be not creditable in the past.

Freedom is a variable thing in the USA today !

Bulldog 4   You know that !

The freedom in Salmon Idaho is not the same as the lack of freedom in New York City or D.C.

Want max freedom ?

Well Montana or Alaska might be a good place to start your search

their is no where else left to escape to ,America is it and if we LOSE! it's GAME OVER!!!

Ditto to Vladimir and Bulldog. This kind of tyranny is happening on a daily basis to ordinary tax-paying citizens.  Nothing is heard of it in the national press.  A disgrace.

Welcome to America, Vladimir. I hope this country doesn't turn to communism.

We have to ask ourselves... Who are our enemies? You can't separate it out to one our two people but the whole system we are living under now. No longer do we have the rule of law but rather the tyranny of rulers and elected rulers. God said that ONLY by TWO or THREE witnesses can a thing be established. One vengeful person must not be used for these actions but it is and we are now of the mindset that if these 30 came at us we would take arms and have a real confrontation. That seems to be the desire of these people.

There needs to be a reverse action on the perpetrators of like kind. That usually opens their mind up and puts the reasonableness of their actions in view. Good to make them think BEFORE they act!

There needs to be a real outcry of this action from the people or it will only get worse. Put yourself in their position and you'll feel their pain!

the entire DEMOCRAT PARTY is our enemies. all are 'communist'. the democrat party is the only

party wanting more government power and control of it's people.

why do you think obama and the democrats want the amnesty program? more democrat votes

to keep the democrats in office.

DAM THESE PEOPLE!!! how in hell can these people sleep.? I am from the south and I was raised to be democrat.  this is NOT the democrat party of yester year.  

the old democrat party was conservative and patriotic!I AM A "PATRIOTIC CONSERVATIVE".!!!

TAKE A LOOK AT HANK JOHNSON(D),GA., SHEILA JACKSON-LEE (D) TX. MAXINE WATERS,(D) CA.

BOXER,(D),CA. FEINSTEIN,(D), CA., PELOSI,(D),CA.REID,(D),NV. ETC.

MAKES ME WANT TO THROW UP.

OLD SARGE,'NAM VET,'68,'70

LRRP/ABN 

There are also republicans who are closet tyrants, John McCain and his ilk!

I'm totally at a loss of words for this!!!! It is mind blowing that this could even be a crime here in the US of A. I am ashamed that fellow Americans (DC cops) would lower themselves to enforce a draconian law such as this. They must be really proud of themselves. Here in Washington state there would be blood in the streets if the cops tried to do anything like this. I'm totally shocked and numbed by this.

It is so sad to think that we will have to protect ourselves from the actual Gov. we installed. It was for and of the people originally. They know that gun control takes guns from people who need to protect themselves. 

We cannot make ourselves become sitting ducks. Tell everyone all the time, I say. at least I get them thinking, and watching...

"Evil prevails when good men do nothing"     that's all it takes

They know very well that criminals don't apply for permits    or wait for their law records to be cleared.

This country (unfortunately) wants to actually disarm the American people.   How sad, well all we can do is stay alert and not give them what they want.  But remember evil is thinking while we are sleeping!

Exactly, do not sleep. The evil that leads us right is planning all their moves against us, fast. There is no Obama care to help people out, it is to empty your bank account by the IRS by intimidations and keep your eyes off the real plan, that is being driven out behind a bush without enough money to even buy a tent for your family. like Thom said: days to make up your mind, time is short people.

New law:  One must wear a burka to take a shower.  No skin is permitted to be shown.

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service