Megan Ahrens
October 17

Mt. Rushmore reopened for the first time in 2 weeks on Monday morning, we happened to be driving through to Denver and stopped here around 7:30am on Monday. What do you see in this picture?

Megan Ahrens Not what I was expecting for my first time seeing Mt. Rushmore.

Brandon Ahrens Wow, you mean you to tell me this your photo and you did NOT photo shop it? Id put in on thechive.com!
Yesterday at 1:26pm · 2

Megan Ahrens Not photo shopped! I was seriously there right when it opened Monday morning, October 14th, and snapped this myself!

Views: 132067

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Add this phenomena to the earthquake we had here in Washington that split the Washington monument and damaged the National Cathedral.

Did this happen during the shutdown ?  Triptolemus ?? Washington Monument split and the National

Cathedral Damaged ???

The cathedral was damaged during the Great East Coast Earthquake of 2011

No, Woodrow Wilson is buried at the Cathedral. That caused the whole east coast quake. Obama is definitely a fan. There are at least two presidential tombs shaking since the pox known as Obama has illegally occupied the White House. One is in Illinois the other at Mt. Vernon in Virginia.

Thanks for bringing up the name of Woodrow Wilson. He's the architect of the progressive power grab in our federal government.

speaking of illegal occupation of the white house, check this on bo's birth cert:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57789-4-Simple--real...

this potus imposter has a LOT to hide.  Can you even begin to imagine the implications if it is ever found that he was never qualified to be the potus?

Wow.

Sad and how all Real Americans should be feeling. Losing America to communists is sad when half the country Welcomes it! The same half would vote in Hitler an follow him too though.

Sadly enough, not everyone is a real American.

And those are the half that when the SHTF we take them out....... Pass a law that they have to have a big red dot on the foreheads, that is so we can hold a scope on them..... Then we go after the communists and take them all down.........

My God I love your attitude!!

Remember, Hitler created many government jobs and eventually the money runs out to pay these people.  Obama said the other day that we should be a shame because these government workers work for us everyday.  He also said that the government was the largest employer in the country.  The sad part of all of this is that we no longer have men like our forefathers.  We are all talk and no walk.  The only ones carrying out the walk are the left in power, and not the little guy.  The little guy is just playing right into their hands! 

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service