Mother told she needed a 'Doctor's Note' to send a sack lunch to school

adoctorsnote1

What is this?!

I went from confusion to dumbfounded to feeling being hurt knowing my child would come home hungry. Zion refuses eats what the school provide, I know this because he’s uber picky but after I received a note from his teacher last month that he hasn’t eat much and perhaps I could pack him a lunch. I did…

Until one day last week, I received this note and I was confused as wanting to know why and I called the health coordinator. Left a message hoping they would call back but they didn’t. So I was like, f this… I continue to pack him a lunch.

Then I received this with a little note from his teacher to not send a lunch from home unless a doctor’s note is sent in. Why do we need a doctor’s note? This isastounding on so many levels. How dare they tell me not to pack a lunch from home but they would force my child to eat? I know my child and I know what he likes to eat. But if he refuses, what is he going to eat then?

read more:

http://www.my2crazycurls.com/2013/10/10/wait/

It all comes from this 2010 Bill:

S.3307 -- Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)

Beginning

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE; TABLE OF CONTENTS.
Sec. 1. Short title; table of contents.
Sec. 2. Definition of Secretary.
Sec. 101. Improving direct certification.
Sec. 102. Categorical eligibility of foster children.
Sec. 103. Direct certification for children receiving Medicaid benefits.
Sec. 104. Eliminating individual applications through community eligibility.
Sec. 105. Grants for expansion of school breakfast programs.
Sec. 111. Alignment of eligibility rules for public and private sponsors.
Sec. 112. Outreach to eligible families.
Sec. 113. Summer food service support grants.
Sec. 121. Simplifying area eligibility determinations in the child and adult care food program.
Sec. 122. Expansion of afterschool meals for at-risk children.
Sec. 131. Certification periods.
Sec. 141. Childhood hunger research.
Sec. 142. State childhood hunger challenge grants.
Sec. 143. Review of local policies on meal charges and provision of alternate meals.
Sec. 201. Performance-based reimbursement rate increases for new meal patterns.
Sec. 202. Nutrition requirements for fluid milk.
Sec. 203. Water.
Sec. 204. Local school wellness policy implementation.
Sec. 205. Equity in school lunch pricing.
Sec. 206. Revenue from nonprogram foods sold in schools.
Sec. 207. Reporting and notification of school performance.
Sec. 208. Nutrition standards for all foods sold in school.
Sec. 209. Information for the public on the school nutrition environment.
Sec. 210. Organic food pilot program.
Sec. 221. Nutrition and wellness goals for meals served through the child and adult care food program.
Sec. 222. Interagency coordination to promote health and wellness in child care licensing.
Sec. 223. Study on nutrition and wellness quality of child care settings.
Sec. 231. Support for breastfeeding in the WIC Program.
Sec. 232. Review of available supplemental foods.
Sec. 241. Nutrition education and obesity prevention grant program.
Sec. 242. Procurement and processing of food service products and commodities.
Sec. 243. Access to Local Foods: Farm to School Program.
Sec. 244. Research on strategies to promote the selection and consumption of healthy foods.
Sec. 301. Privacy protection.
Sec. 302. Applicability of food safety program on entire school campus.
Sec. 303. Fines for violating program requirements.
Sec. 304. Independent review of applications.
Sec. 305. Program evaluation.
Sec. 306. Professional standards for school food service.
Sec. 307. Indirect costs.
Sec. 308. Ensuring safety of school meals.
Sec. 321. Summer food service program permanent operating agreements.
Sec. 322. Summer food service program disqualification.
Sec. 331. Renewal of application materials and permanent operating agreements.
Sec. 332. State liability for payments to aggrieved child care institutions.
Sec. 333. Transmission of income information by sponsored family or group day care homes.
Sec. 334. Simplifying and enhancing administrative payments to sponsoring organizations.
Sec. 335. Child and adult care food program audit funding.
Sec. 336. Reducing paperwork and improving program administration.
Sec. 337. Study relating to the child and adult care food program.
Sec. 351. Sharing of materials with other programs.
Sec. 352. WIC program management.
Sec. 361. Full use of Federal funds.
Sec. 362. Disqualified schools, institutions, and individuals.
Sec. 401. Commodity support.
Sec. 402. Food safety audits and reports by States.
Sec. 403. Procurement training.
Sec. 404. Authorization of the summer food service program for children.
Sec. 405. Year-round services for eligible entities.
Sec. 406. Training, technical assistance, and food service management institute.
Sec. 407. Federal administrative support.
Sec. 408. Compliance and accountability.
Sec. 409. Information clearinghouse.
Sec. 421. Technology infrastructure improvement.
Sec. 422. State administrative expenses.
Sec. 423. Special supplemental nutrition program for women, infants, and children.
Sec. 424. Farmers market nutrition program.
Sec. 441. Technical amendments.
Sec. 442. Use of unspent future funds from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
Sec. 443. Equipment assistance technical correction.
Sec. 444. Budgetary effects.
Sec. 445. Effective date.

TITLE I--A PATH TO END CHILDHOOD HUNGER
TITLE II--REDUCING CHILDHOOD OBESITY AND IMPROVING THE DIETS OF CHILDREN
Subtitle B--Child and Adult Care Food Program
Subtitle C--Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children
Subtitle D--Miscellaneous
TITLE III--IMPROVING THE MANAGEMENT AND INTEGRITY OF CHILD NUTRITION PROGRAMS
Subtitle A--National School Lunch Program
Subtitle B--Summer Food Service Program
Subtitle C--Child and Adult Care Food Program
Subtitle D--Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children
Subtitle E--Miscellaneous
TITLE IV--MISCELLANEOUS
Subtitle A--Reauthorization of Expiring Provisions
PART I--RICHARD B. RUSSELL NATIONAL SCHOOL LUNCH ACT
PART II--CHILD NUTRITION ACT OF 1966
Subtitle B--Technical Amendments

I tried to find the guidelines but the FDA site has the following:

Views: 1987

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is all about control and telling us what we can and cannot do. That is the plan for healthcare.

I will try again to post because some evil person is attacking my typing. You are and will loose your rights to choose what your child eats because it is Federal Government controlled schools! They use our tax money for public schools and deny parental rights of choice.

As I type this I am watching a video posted by the ACLJ that proves that the IRS targeted Tea party groups; Christian groups; and other Conservative groups that support our freedoms and rights. It is an hour long but he has many speakers including Rand Paul. Much of the media, except for Fox News, will not support telling the truth about this evil and anti-American Obama Administration! Again, as Americans, why are we silent about this evil media!

I often lose what I write when I am on this site.  It does not happen with any other site I comment on.

All the more reason for ALL of us to stop paying taxes.....I do not consent nor do I wish to comply with this. I survived and grew up on sack lunches...what is the big freakin' deal?? Our Founders are churning in their graves!!!!

And have you ever eaten a School provided "lunch" .. it's GAG in a bag ! ..And check the trash after lunch and see how much is Waste ! .. Government has overstepped it's authority !

It's not only that! It's also kick back. Fellow the money.

"with liberty and justice for all" 

Gee, that is the last words of our pledge of allegiance. But, who are these people ordering us around? Do they need lessons on how to be a good neighbor who does their civic duty to support our state and federal constitutions?

Mindless government robots who follow the dictates of the government god... rather than the God of love your neighbor as you love yourself...

WATCH OUT! It seems to me that Hitler's and Stalin's minions followed the government god, too!

This is what you get when three generations are not exposed to the fact that there is a Highest Power which all men are accountable to. They only know how to follow man's dictates rather than God's simple rules for a civilized society.

My daughter,age 7, says the school lunches are so nasty that she will not buy them. She takes her lunch every day. I make sure there is a 7-up and a nice sugary dessert for her freedom of pleasure, and to spite moochelle and obama. This is grounds for starting the revolution. 

On another note, my son in high school said he wanted to buy a soda from the school. I asked if the only choice was diet. he said yes. I said no, we will not by chemical diet drinks and support obama's control of food. By tea instead. he completely agreed. obama-kiss my a$$. Come on people let's take em down.

More lunacy.  Some days when I read my email I just sit here and shake my head.  Don't these people have more important issues to attack?  We are so over-regulated I'm not sure if I should wipe with my left hand or my right.  Perhaps someone in government could clarify that for me.

Yes they do wan't any childe not to get their daily does of GMO'S and druges and other minde altering cemicals TAKE YOU KID OUT OF SCHOOL STAY at home and home school him. then and only then will you no thier safe don't trust them their killing your children and us!!!!!

If you are going to home school .. Please get a competent English "Teecher" ..

Liberal marxists must be eliminated.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

CRIME!! -> Clinton Nightmare! Chief Financial Officer Of Clinton Foundation Turns Government Informant On Crime Family

Donations to the Clinton Foundation plummeted by 90% over a three-year period since Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election to President Donald Trump.

But that may be the least of the her worries.

John Solomon from The Hill dropped another bombshell that will keep the Clintons up at night.

The former Chief Financial Officer of the Clinton Foundation has turned on the crime family and is now working as a government informant.

This could spell doom for the Clinton Crime Family.

American Thinker reported:

John Solomon of The Hill reveals the story that has been percolating for a long time but kept tightly under wraps – because that is what serious prosecutors do, especially when grand juries are poring over evidence and issuing indictments that remain sealed until the right moment comes. The trigger for the story coming out now probably is a House subcommittee hearing scheduled next week by Mark Meadows, chair of the House Freedom Caucus, while the GOP still can set the agenda of House hearings.

[A] GOP-led congressional subcommittee, led by Rep. Mark Meadows (N.C.), is planning to hold a hearing next week to review the work of John Huber, the special U.S attorney named a year ago to investigate all things Clinton.

It turns out that whistleblowers inside and outside the Clinton Foundation have amassed “6,000 pages of evidence attached to a whistleblower submission filed secretly more than a year ago with the IRS and FBI.” Among that evidence can be found:

Those reviews flagged serious concerns about legal compliance, improper commingling of personal and charity business and “quid pro quo” promises made to donors while Hillary Clinton was secretary of State.

The submission also cites an interview its investigators conducted with Andrew Kessel that quotes the foundation’s longtime chief financial officer as saying he was unable to stop former President Clinton from “commingling” personal business and charitable activities inside the foundation and that he “knows where all the bodies are buried.”

Their own investigation! That’s hard to put down as politically motivated.

Having the chief financial officer of the Clinton Foundation turn informant is a nightmare for the Clintons. The CFO has to process all the cash, and because that person usually is on the hook for any criminal violations, there is ample incentive to turn state’s evidence.

That evidence was assembled by a private firm called MDA Analytics LLC, run by accomplished ex-federal criminal investigators, who alleged the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activities and may be liable for millions of dollars in delinquent taxes and penalties.

In addition to the IRS, the firm’s partners have had contact with prosecutors in the main Justice Department in Washington and FBI agents in Little Rock, Ark.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service