Global gun grab: Kerry to sign landmark U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

Secretary of State John Kerry is expected to sign the landmark Arms Trade Treaty during the annual United Nations General Assembly meeting on Wednesday, American officials said.

The U.S. is the largest arms dealer in the world and its accession is seen as critical to the treaty’s success, although many other top arms dealers have not signed the document, the Associated Press reported. More than 85 countries have signed the treaty so far, but it will not take effect until 50 nations have ratified it, the report said.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/24/john-kerry-sign-lan... 

Views: 1279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like the begining of another push for gun control. I wouldn't trust anyone in this regime to do anything without an ulterior motive.

This is something that could be dangerous. If I am correct when Kerry signs this and Harry Reis does not vote on it immediately it is enforceable law until it is rejected. with 386,000 forgien troops on American soil the un could take our gun by Oct. 1. I need more information from someone in the know needs to be serious discussion. NOW.

I believe you are thinking of an executive order. 

John Kerry, traitor to the U.S. I can still see him standing with Hanoi Jane I am an AMERICAN, and I never signed up for this U.N. stuff. My sovereignty never included the U.N.

My understanding is a treaty does not take effect until it is approved by the Senate.  I did a little research some time back and the Supreme court declared that a treaty cannot change the Constitution.  The only thing that can change the Constitution is an Amendment. 

So even if dip-sh-- Kerry signs it, it can't change the Constitution. 

frjm

Treason is in Order, if this paper is signed by Kerry.  In violation of His Oath to uphold the Constitution.  That Oath did NOT have any "Ifs, or Buts" to the 2nd Amendment.  His name to represent the American People is NOT worth the paper it's signed on, since ratification to ANY change to the Constitution has to go before the Congress and 38 states approval.   When are the Peoples Represenatives (Congress) going to take back Our Nation ?   What kind of Government this Nation has, will be decided in the next 3 yrs....!                        Semper Fidelis

KERRY IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A. TRAITOR .

When The United States signs on to that treaty it guarantees that (GUN CONFISCATION) will become a normal part of our lives.

((((((((((((...............1776.............))))))))))))))

Kerry is just another lying, self-serving minion of the Regime....John Kerry is a FUCKING TRAITOR!!!!!

You got that right, and who ever sent that asswipe there is one also!

Article VI.  "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land;....."  This section refers to prior peace treaties, such as Treaty of Paris in 1783 when the King of England regonized each and every STATE as Independent and soveriegn. Our Founding Fathers and Ratifiers did not grant Congress to give our rights and freedoms away in Foreign Treaties after a hard fought war of independance. Kerry can sign all the treaties he wants and it will have no effect on our 2nd amendment rights. Same goes for the President or even if the Senate passes the treaty it does not take presidence over our Constitutional Rights..:unalienable means non-transferable or can not be taken aways..semper fi

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service