“Global Sustainability requires the deliberate quest of poverty, reduced resource consumption and set levels of mortality control.” - Professor Maurice King

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary lists “sustain” as “to give support or relief to, to nourish, to keep up, prolong. The Barnhart Etymological Dictionary (p. 1098) gives its Latin root of “sustinere” as “to hold up, keep up, support, endure,” as a variant to hold.

Wikipedia is even bolder and more complex in their definition of sustainability—they are shamelessly preaching U.N. Agenda 21 goals. “Achieving sustainability will enable the earth to continue supporting human life.” I am not sure how the earth supported human life for eons, it must have been sheer luck, we cannot leave it to chance, and it must be controlled by the environmental non-government powers with plenty of government funding and regulations. Today we are doomed to fail miserably without sustainability.The word
 “sustainability” is another matter. It seems that environmentalists with a certain agenda have written the definition in Webster’s. Sustainable, besides “capable of being sustained,” is also a “method of harvesting or using a resource so that the resource is not depleted or permanently damaged, sustainable techniques, sustainable agriculture, and a lifestyle involving the use of sustainable methods.”

read more:

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/54356

Views: 562

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sustainability has been redefined as mundane by the progressive idiots that cannot count to three using their fingers.

Right on the money Oren !!!

Sustainability is reasonably simple, if we are providing  for our own needs, uninhibited by the lying of governments, and their hired thugs, commonly known as FBI, CIA, and various and assorted other three and four capitol letter agencies, not to exclude environmentalists.  I am not living a sustainable lifestyle according to their definition.  I am living an un-sustainable lifestyle, by their insistence that they will control me, because when they come to my location, to control me, I will resist with extreme prejudice.  And I believe that should be the response of every able human being.  You cannot negotiate with non-human serpents.  And yes, I'm sure that they intend to kill many of us, already, so I will resist as long as possible.

We don't believe in God but since you people can't control yourselves we will have to become your god.  We will tell you what to do, what to think, what to wear, what to eat, how much to eat, what to say, how many children you may have or whether you are even fit to have children.  We will raise your children because you are incompetent to raise them properly.  Abortions will increase to help regulate the population.  Humans will be sterilized after their first male child is born.  I think I saw this crap in a movie somewhere.  Listen up people, THERE IS A GOD!  GOD HAS A PLAN.  Do you want to know what His plan is?  Read the KJV Bible!  The plan will be revealed to you!   The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners and the happiness of believers.  Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true and its decisions are immutable.  Read it to be wise, believe to be safe and practice it to be holy.  It contains light to direct you, food to support you and comfort to cheer you.  It is the traveler's map, the pilgrim's staff, the pilot's compass, the soldier's sword and the Christian's charter.  Here Paradise is restored, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.  Christ is its grand subject, our good the design and the story of God its end.  It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet.  Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory and a river of pleasure.  It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment and remembered for ever.  It involves the highest responsibility, will reward the greatest labor and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.     Why the King James Version?  It is the most accurate word for word translation of God's word.  All other versions include man's attempts to change the Bible to fit their needs and wants.  Secular man does not want a god, he wants to be god.  Our politicians are for the most part godless individuals.  You cam tell by their lack of morals and ethics.  If everybody followed the precepts, doctrines and commandments of the Bible, there would be no need for armies, wars or police.  God has a plan; get on board or suffer the consequences.   

Good comment. Thank you. I agree. But you may want to reconsider the 1901 American Standard! I read it and KJ plus a few others. God bless you and yours. As to sustainability, do not destroy what has been freely given, a precious gift, this earth, but take care of it for it supports all life. Stop poisoning our waters, land, animals, and human beings with what you call progress. When finished God said, it is good!

If the globalists and the UN Agenda 21 want sustainability then might I suggest that they cease to exist and join their kingdoms of heaven, hell, or whatever after life their respective religions teach.  If one will note, the Earth has mechanisms to protect itself.  Populations are decreased by famine, floods, natural disasters, and disease everyday. 

There is no pat answer to solve the earths problems and it is a waste of time and resources to attempt it. For example, we have been warned about climate change, the wasting of resources, and overpopulation putting a strain on the earth's resources yet no one has been able to undeniably sustain their conclusions.  The fact is that historically the earth has gone through warm up and cool down cycles whether or not man contributes to that is questionable since geological evidence of this predates man.

Believe it or not they are trying to retrieve DNA and get a live dinosaur.
WHAT THEY REALLY MEAN IS SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST , I. E . THEM NOT US .

Sustainability is living with the Bare Essentials, Nothing More!
Some People Who Have Lived a Life of Having Most Everything Available to Them Haven't a Clue, Therefore They Have Not Known What They Can Actually Live Without and Will Be Shocked to Find it Takes Next to Nothing to Survive with Only that Which it Takes Them Alive and Healthy, a Roof Over Their Heads, Clothes on Their back, and Fed!   
Along with Modern Technological Advances, We are Creating Machinery and Equipment that Enables a Single Person to Do Required Work That Once Was Performed By Six People or More Even!
Henceforth the World Population has to Be Reduced Before We Have a World of Displaced and Starving People!
One Day Down the Road All These Futuristic Science Fiction Movies Will Become the Norm!
A Hundred Years Ago, Today's Advancements Were Thought to be Nothing More Than Someone's Wild Imagination!
Hang in There All You Jetson and Star Trek Die Hards!
You Will Be Living Out Your Dreams Before You Know it!!!

Hey, Pick........

Your words are a bit cryptic in their meaning.............

please clarify and be to the point.

A copy of Agenda 21 should be:

1) Given to each person that voted yea on its approval

2) Then placed into their mouth. to eat.

3) Then put in front of a firing squad and SHOT through the head!

ALL on NATIONAL TV!

Ill pull a John Karry: "But it won't be done."

Agenda 21 is nothing more than another scam to take COMPLETE control over the lives of every individual human being on the planet , and of course the communist progressives LOVE it .   The ONLY thing in America worthy of sustaining is the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION , as read and interpreted by its AUTHORS and NOTHING added or twisted by slimy lawyers , politicians and " social justice " judges .

Your all right and it does mean survival of the elightest, Can any say Bilderburg Group.with the UN as their privet army and CLUB , to enforce their will AND the international courts makeing their laws and the UN enforceing them with nuckes and slectieve strikes on thoes that refuse to comply.WELCOM TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER where their is nothing orderly about it unless your at the top.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service