Tea Party Command Center

Report: FIRST ARRIVALS OF BIKERS IN AND AROUND DC ARE BEING TARGETED BY FEDERAL AGENTS

This posted by several people on FB:

WARNING ALERT *** WARNING ALERT *** WARNING ALERT

FIRST ARRIVALS OF BIKERS IN AND AROUND DC ARE BEING TARGETED BY FEDERAL AGENTS IN FULL TACTICAL GEAR PERFORMING CONTACT SWEEPS IN CAMPGROUNDS FOR WEAPONS.

THOSE WHO HAVE LOVED ONES RIDING TO DC NEED TO WARN THEM THAT ARRESTS AND CONFISCATIONS ARE IN FULL OPERATION BY FEDERAL FORCES.

THOSE EXERCISING 2ND AMENDMENT NEED TO USE EXTREME CAUTION AND PLACE THEIR GUNS IN PLACES AWAY FROM WHERE YOU WILL BE GATHERING BUT NEARBY ENOUGH TO GET TO THEM IF IT BECOMES NECESSARY TO DEFEND YOUR LIFE OR OTHERS.

THESE REPORTS HAVE BEEN VERIFIED SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=729827343709555&set=gm....

Benn Pam Jaime Spears Aldazabal 2 men were arrested that the Patriots Guild sent here with major weapons. Swat had us on lockdown for 4 hours. The site that was raided was in my name. Stop the gossip

Benn Pam Cynthia Lee Myers two arrests on camp sites 122 and 113 on weapons charges

Leeann Murphy ATTENTION DC PATRIOTS!!! I know 5 patriots that have been arrested for guns. WARNING!!!! All patriots if your armed get out of Maryland and get to the spot in Virginia. Stop going into Maryland whomever is telling you to setup in Maryland is giving you bad intelligence patriots are getting arrested for any reason in Maryland. Move out to the Virginia spot.

Photo: GOOD MORNING PATRIOTS! WE RIDE TO REMEMBER! 9.11.01 IT'S EARLY YET BUT WRAPPED AROUND THE BUILDING HERE AT FT. WASHINGTON HARLEY-DAVIDSON!

Bikers at the  Ft. Washington Harley-Davidson (it was reported there were about 3K early this morning)

Views: 148773

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Facebook page unavailable.  God bless you boys and keep you safe.

I was on facebook approx 5 minutes ago.  I'd like to know if anyone has any information for live video for the bikers ride through dc?

And the libs wonder why West Maryland wants to secede.

Oren

I awakened this morning at just before seven (CST) to light a candle and pray for the bikers. I just knew that the shock troops of DC would be out and doing their evil job. And in full battle gear? Please stay the course, bikers ... STAY THE COURSE!

AND EAST CALIFORNIA WANTS TO SUCEDE.

Once again we see our government making war on good  hard working Americans, who have gathered to show their love for this country. Muslims are protected by the government while they wage war on their own citizens. WRONG!

there doesn't seem to be any congressional person coming forth to stand up for our rights, may be they know some thing we don't. 

Yea, and in the meantime they are kissing the stinking rotten behinds of the muslims that went to dc today.

And just what did you expect ?

Why bring guns  ? OMG that's a no brainer !! You cant carry in Washington !!! And you know it.

If you get in trouble I think there is help on all sides don't need no gun !!!!

Makes the rest of the bikers look bad, common guys be smart !!

Gordon,when i ride I carry my .45 ruger everywhere I go,I permit is welcome in 45 states so i am always legal.The only places I can not carry are NY,Il,D.C.,othet than that,I always carry,you never know when shit is gonna get real

I agree I carry also I have a NY CCl  Fla. CCL and Utah CCL.

All im saying is you know what the jerks in Washington are going to do !!

You know they will use this against the guys !!!

You got to play it smart today and not give them anything to use against you.

The time will come soon enough. Just not today !!

Couldn't disagree more. They have a right to carry. Period. Did their rights disappear when they crossed the D.C. border? Instead of caving in to what the feds want, they should cave in to what the PEOPLE want. Thus the "We the people..." part.

RSS

TEA PARTY PROJECTS

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service