RE: Army Retirees Warned

Think about this. All of us Army retirees receive a newsletter titled 'The Echoes Newsletter', containing news about and for retirees. The latest issue has a half page article directed at us. It was a reminder that we retirees are still subject to the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice). The article explained that if we violate something in the code we can be recalled back to active duty and be Court Martial. I find the timing interesting. Could it be that they are afraid of us. All we're doing is trying to uphold our Oath and exercise our Constitutional Rights.

Views: 3710

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, scare tactics to ensure submission. This is Tyranny in full force! Obama is afraid of our veterans. They fought against people like him. God bless our veterans!

Amen!

This why he wants to disarm us.  He knows we were trained to shoot and we must really scare the crap out of him.....

Nearly all of the veterans remember and will honor the oath that they took upon indoctrination into the armed services to protect and defend the US against all enemies foreign and domestic.

these videos by Ann Barnhart in Colorado Springs pretty much illustrate the danger to the US we must protect against

Not pretty but very threatening Watch all 4 videos they are eye opening.

Ann Barnhardt’s lecture, “Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil”. Recorded 9/12/2011 in Colorado Springs, CO

http://tomohalloran.com/2013/06/10/watch-must-see-for-all-americans-ann-barnhardt-islamic-sexuality-a-survey-of-evil/

@TTP,

These are great and informative videos.

I have been sharing them ever since Ann Barnhart released them.

Thanks for sharing them here to expose the filth of Islam - the religion of demons. 

What they just confirmed with this diatribe is the oath is still in effect as many of us have stated. If you can be "recalled" and disciplined, this HAS to apply.

I would wager the threat to be real since many in the pentagon are there because they're Obama boot lickers, and care nothing about the oath...only advancement, i.e., sea lawyers.

"All enemies, both Foreign and Domestic."  Wouldn't you consider the oblamea regime a "Domestic enemy?"

These videos are educational and terrifying.  I never knew that Allah was the moon god of Bedouin pagans, but I knew I objected like heck every time I hear that some Muslim has said that Allah and our God were one and the same.  I want jump into the TV or newspaper and scream denial.  Do they really believe that or are they kept in the dark? 

I've always known that Islam is anything but a peaceful religion and our evil leader states he will side with the Muslims every time.  He has.  Probably the only thing he has not lied about. 

The next thing is he will have our military trying to fight the Egyptians who wised up and overthrew their "elected" Muslim Brotherhood president.  I wish we had their courage.  We are spoiled.   We have lived in peace and plenty for so long (thanks to the men and women in the military who fought/fight to preserve our freedom) that we think we are entitled to it.  God forgive us for turning away from him and have mercy on us.

Yep we have always fought against the leagues of scum like obongo and we will continue to do so.  I shall not be surprised to see this trash hanging upside down from the White House flagpole before his second four years are over.

I want to see him exposed for the traitor he is; tried, convicted and imprisoned.  If he is assassinated  he will just become a martyr and we will have another civil war with race against race and class against class.  The good, the bad, and the ugly come in all races and  genders and I really don't want to fight against other Americans.  If he is removed from office other than legally the New Black Panthers and Obama's closeted Muslim Brotherhood will wage war against us. 

Another reason Obama doesn't want the border secured.  It isn't only Mexican nationals who are entering this country illegally.

ditto to julyette

And, as an Army veteran (not retired) I would be VERY afraid of guys like those that hit Normandy on D-Day! Those guys were fearless as are most retired vets. Obama, you should be running scared because your time is up!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service