RE: Army Retirees Warned

Think about this. All of us Army retirees receive a newsletter titled 'The Echoes Newsletter', containing news about and for retirees. The latest issue has a half page article directed at us. It was a reminder that we retirees are still subject to the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice). The article explained that if we violate something in the code we can be recalled back to active duty and be Court Martial. I find the timing interesting. Could it be that they are afraid of us. All we're doing is trying to uphold our Oath and exercise our Constitutional Rights.

Views: 3695

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, scare tactics to ensure submission. This is Tyranny in full force! Obama is afraid of our veterans. They fought against people like him. God bless our veterans!

Amen!

This why he wants to disarm us.  He knows we were trained to shoot and we must really scare the crap out of him.....

Nearly all of the veterans remember and will honor the oath that they took upon indoctrination into the armed services to protect and defend the US against all enemies foreign and domestic.

these videos by Ann Barnhart in Colorado Springs pretty much illustrate the danger to the US we must protect against

Not pretty but very threatening Watch all 4 videos they are eye opening.

Ann Barnhardt’s lecture, “Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil”. Recorded 9/12/2011 in Colorado Springs, CO

http://tomohalloran.com/2013/06/10/watch-must-see-for-all-americans-ann-barnhardt-islamic-sexuality-a-survey-of-evil/

@TTP,

These are great and informative videos.

I have been sharing them ever since Ann Barnhart released them.

Thanks for sharing them here to expose the filth of Islam - the religion of demons. 

What they just confirmed with this diatribe is the oath is still in effect as many of us have stated. If you can be "recalled" and disciplined, this HAS to apply.

I would wager the threat to be real since many in the pentagon are there because they're Obama boot lickers, and care nothing about the oath...only advancement, i.e., sea lawyers.

"All enemies, both Foreign and Domestic."  Wouldn't you consider the oblamea regime a "Domestic enemy?"

These videos are educational and terrifying.  I never knew that Allah was the moon god of Bedouin pagans, but I knew I objected like heck every time I hear that some Muslim has said that Allah and our God were one and the same.  I want jump into the TV or newspaper and scream denial.  Do they really believe that or are they kept in the dark? 

I've always known that Islam is anything but a peaceful religion and our evil leader states he will side with the Muslims every time.  He has.  Probably the only thing he has not lied about. 

The next thing is he will have our military trying to fight the Egyptians who wised up and overthrew their "elected" Muslim Brotherhood president.  I wish we had their courage.  We are spoiled.   We have lived in peace and plenty for so long (thanks to the men and women in the military who fought/fight to preserve our freedom) that we think we are entitled to it.  God forgive us for turning away from him and have mercy on us.

Yep we have always fought against the leagues of scum like obongo and we will continue to do so.  I shall not be surprised to see this trash hanging upside down from the White House flagpole before his second four years are over.

I want to see him exposed for the traitor he is; tried, convicted and imprisoned.  If he is assassinated  he will just become a martyr and we will have another civil war with race against race and class against class.  The good, the bad, and the ugly come in all races and  genders and I really don't want to fight against other Americans.  If he is removed from office other than legally the New Black Panthers and Obama's closeted Muslim Brotherhood will wage war against us. 

Another reason Obama doesn't want the border secured.  It isn't only Mexican nationals who are entering this country illegally.

ditto to julyette

And, as an Army veteran (not retired) I would be VERY afraid of guys like those that hit Normandy on D-Day! Those guys were fearless as are most retired vets. Obama, you should be running scared because your time is up!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Deep State Treason:  Former State Dept. Official Under Trump Tells China To Quit Negotiating Until Trump Is Removed In 2020

Deep state traitors no longer hide their deep hatred for the American people —

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, told her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

Until July 2018, she was Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs at the Department of State and led East Asia policy making amid crises with North Korea, escalating trade tensions with China, and a fast-changing international environment.

The Conservative Treehouse and The South China Morning News reported:

A former official in the Trump administration has said that China can weather the storm brought by the trade war with the United States but might have to “keep steady, keep their heads down and wait” for change in the White House.

Susan Thornton, former acting assistant secretary of state to US President Donald Trump, told a gathering in Shanghai on Wednesday that she hoped a trade deal between the US and China could be concluded by next month.

But the reality was that it would “take a while” for China and the US to talk about cooperation again, Thornton, who in 20 years rose to become the US State Department’s chief negotiator for East Asia and Pacific affairs, told the South China Morning Post.

“I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this sceptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber.

Embedded video
EAP Bureau    @USAsiaPacific

Acting Asst. Sec. Susan Thornton and EAP team en route to her nomination hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee! 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service