All Discussions Tagged 'wealth' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

OBAMA ENDORSES WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION IN VOX INTERVIEW

President Obama visited Vox.com’s Ezra Klein to talk about the state of the nation, and the result is a video replete with cloying graphic…

Started by Dee

9 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Bonnie Somer

ADMIN

I'm Tired

by Robert Hall I'm 73 Except for one semester in college when jobs were scarce and a six-month period when I was between jobs, but job-hun…

Started by Dee

90 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by carol june brooner

ADMIN

John Conyers to push again for reparations legislation for African Americans

U.S. Rep. John Conyers Jr. said he will re-introduce in the 113th Congress legislation that calls for a seven-member commission to study r…

Started by Dee

59 May 8, 2014
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

ADMIN

The New Totalitarianism and the Logic of Civil War

By Adam Yoshida Although I have developed a strong tolerance for reading the worlds of the left-wing press through many years of exposure…

Started by Dee

23 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Carole Wood

TPCC: SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM VS FIAT MONEY

So much talk lately about the increasing disparity in wealth. And,once again, this writer is going to turn your perspective of reality on…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jan 31, 2014

Who Will Win the War Against Income Inequality?

From each according to their ability to each according to their need was the hollow promise of the Soviet Union.  It was long known to be m…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Jan 18, 2014

TPCC The True Nature of Money (in America)

This article was originally intended to supplement and explain concepts in the writer's past article "Shutdown: Rank and File American S…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Nov 3, 2013

What Does President Obama REALLY Believe about our Constitution and our Founders?

If you research a little about President Obama, you find that he has been devoted to the Marxist ideal of income redistribution from his ea…

Started by Benson William Gates III

1 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Tyra Kaye Thomas

If I Wanted to Make America Prosperous Again

First, I would ask myself how did our ancestors build America from an agricultural colony on the edge of civilization into the number one m…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Apr 27, 2012

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service