All Discussions Tagged 'war' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Congressmen Exposing Secret Army Program of Spraying Radioactive Chemicals Over US Cities

According to Army records, thousands of innocent Americans were subjected to poisonous chemicals through open-air spraying, ingestion and i…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

0 Oct 8, 2017

Dear America, Taking Guns from the 99% Gives the 1% All of the Power 100% of the Time

As is the case after every single time a crazed maniac causes a tragedy using firearms, politicians and their supporters come out of the…

2 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

An Act of War! Or Is It?

A North Korean missile is fired over Japan, escalating tensions and prompting an angry response from Tokyo. I hope I am wrong, but I see th…

Started by davidfarrar

3 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Dale Heathman

Yo, CNN: Fresh Evidence Suggests Charlottesville Was A TOTAL Set Up!

If this story — and the accusations it makes — are legit, the problem is even bigger than we’ve thought. We all know about the dust-up in C…

3 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Jea9

Never Trumper Encourages Dems to Help Start “Conservative Civil War”

GOP strategist says Pence will be damaged “if Trump collapses” GOP strategist and Never Trumper Rick Wilson is encouraging Democrats to fo…

7 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

JUST IN: Over 2,000 People Dead… Trump Tried To Warn Us

When he was still just a candidate for president, Donald Trump was excoriated in the mainstream press for suggesting that many illegal imm…

1 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Jea9

French Vote For Civil War, Islamic Caliphate

The mob has voted to turn the dystopian French novel The Camp of the Saints into their reality. Marine Le Pen lost to Emmanuel Macron 21.5…

3 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Kat

We are at war

By: J. Reynoso, WTP Activist -  www.represent.us  -   wtp17.21@gmail.com  http://www.freepress.net/ownership/chart  -  http://www.mondotime

Started by Juan Reynoso

0 Feb 23, 2017

How to Destroy Your TV Screen Satelite TV a Warning for you.

LIVE-Updates  

Started by Jan Bayer Koch

1 Feb 12, 2017
Reply by Jan Bayer Koch

JVLV: AS FRANCE CRIES "WAR" OUR CHOICE IS LIAR-NAT'L SECURITY RISK OR AMERICAN YELTSIN DRINKING MILKSHAKES

ONALAFFAIRS COUNCIL РУС ENG My profile  MAIN ABOUT US PROJECTS PUBLICATIONS ACTIVITIES BLOGS CONTACT US Facebook Twi…

Started by Jiri Valenta

0 Aug 4, 2016

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Sen. Chris Murphy: ‘The Real Second Amendment Isn’t Absolute

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) tweeted Saturday there is a “real” Second Amendment and an “imaginary” one and he believes the real one is “not absolute.”

Murphy, “I support the real 2nd Amendment, not the imaginary 2nd Amendment. And the real 2nd Amendment isn’t absolute.”

The statement was a precursor to his call for banning “assault rifles” in the wake of the Santa Fe High School shooting, even though “assault rifles” were not used in the attack.

Murphy said the “real 2nd Amendment…allows Congress to wake up to reality and ban these assault rifles that are designed for one purpose only – to kill as many people as fast as possible.”

Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) said the Santa Fe High School attackers used a .38 revolver and a shotgun to carry out his heinous acts. Therefore, a ban on “assault rifles” would have done nothing to prevent the attack from occurring or the tragic loss of life from taking place.

It should be noted that Saturday was not the first time Sen. Murphy called the essence of the Second Amendment into question. On August 6, 2013, Breitbart News reported that Murphy told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that “The Second Amendment is not an absolute right, not a God-given right. It has always had conditions upon it like the First Amendment has.”

Murphy did not grapple with the words, “Shall not be infringed.”

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service