All Discussions Tagged 'veterans' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ex-Navy SEAL Creates Veterans Organization to Expose Pedophiles and Rescue Trafficked Children

To those paying attention, they are able to see the world has a horrifying problem with pedophilia and child trafficking. They are also a…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

2 Apr 7
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

A Real Hollywood Hero is Recognized – The Army’s Highest Award for a a Civilian

Gary Sinise’s Incredible Commitment to Our Troops There are still some celebrities who do right by the rest of us — including this dedicate…

4 Mar 21
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

WATCH: Sen. Warren Gets Scalding Remarks From Two Vets for Her Pro-Illegal Rally

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s obsession with catering to illegal immigrants has not sat well with heroes like Dennis Moschella and…

26 Mar 2
Reply by John Barr

Our Veterans Deserve Better

As a retired military veteran, it has caused great concern to me and countless others what this government had done to veterans in the area…

Started by John Velisek USN (Ret.0

0 Feb 9

US Senate Adopts S.1203 Mandating 90 Killer Vax for Veterans

Here is what General Bert has to say about the latest betrayal by the Ruling Party -- the latest attack on our veterans: http://tinyurl.com

Started by Ralph Fucetola

1 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Ralph Fucetola

CAIR's infiltration----of Tulsa's Veterans Day parade

Published on Nov 9, 2015 CAIR's infiltration----of the city's Veterans Day parade---inspired the triple-speaker rally Nov. 8 on the tarm…

Started by Karol Hancock

0 Nov 11, 2015

ADMIN

PALIN DEMANDS OBAMA PUT VETERANS AHEAD OF ILLEGALS

On Thursday, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin ripped the Obama administration for putting the needs of illegal immigrants ahead of veter…

Started by Dee

13 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by T. K. Marion

VA ‘I CARE’ slogan slammed by veterans, employees as mockery of reform

VA ‘I CARE’ slogan slammed by veterans, employees as mockery of reform Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert McDonald says the “I CARE” princi…

Started by kathyet

0 Feb 19, 2015

ADMIN

Obama Betrayal: Effort to Snatch $10 Billion From Veterans

President Obama and the Veterans Administration bureaucracy are already sabotaging the VA reform law passed in August. The ink is barely d…

Started by Dee

19 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by matt mccleary

ADMIN

Documents Cast Doubt on Claim that 60 VA Employees Have Been Fired for Manipulating Wait Times

Documents obtained by the Washington Free Beacon cast doubt on claims made Sunday by the secretary for veterans affairs that 60 people who…

Started by Dee

0 Feb 15, 2015

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

What’s The Reward for Instigating Mass Rioting in Ferguson? Michael Brown’s Parents Have Just Found Out

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service