All Discussions Tagged 'usa' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

Gen. Hayden: US 'Vulnerable' to Tunisia-Style Attack

The Islamic State on Thursday claimed responsibility for the attack that killed 21 people at a museum in Tunisia, and retired Air Force Gen…

Started by Dee

10 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Wink

ADMIN

Tea Party Activist: US Returning to Its Conservative Roots

The United States is slowly returning to its roots as a conservative, Constitution-abiding nation — but there is much more work to be done…

Started by Dee

14 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by jim best

ADMIN

Rick Santorum: Obama sacrificing U.S. security to ‘justify’ Nobel Prize

Former Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania says President Obama, in trying to negotiate a deal on Iran’s nuclear program, is sacrificing th…

Started by Dee

9 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by RIP

ADMIN

Erick Erickson: Everything Obama Does Is Intended to ‘Humble the Arrogant Crackers’

Red State editor and conservative commentatorErick Erickson filled in for Rush Limbaugh on Friday and he really lived up to the reputation…

Started by Dee

24 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by James Philip Stewart

ADMIN

U.S. Marshals Chief: 'Nearly One Million' Criminal Gang Members Operating Nationwide

^Found one!^ In testimony at a Senate hearing on Thursday on the 2016 budget for the U.S Marshals Service (USMS), Director Stacia Hylton s…

Started by Dee

19 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

ADMIN

Sharia USA: Delaware Radio Host Fired for Islamic Comments

The norming of sharia. What this radio host said is not unreasonable, and even less grounds for firing, but that is where we are in the US.…

Started by Dee

0 Mar 8, 2015

ADMIN

Intel: ISIS planning attacks on U.S. soil : Cells already in place for spring, summer offensive

Egypt, now at the forefront of fighting ISIS, is warning it has intelligence revealing the global jihadist group is planning a worldwide o…

Started by Dee

16 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Brian Massie

ADMIN

Educational Outcomes Today: How Did This Happen In America?

“On February 1st, 1960, four students from North Carolina A&T sat down at a lunch counter in Greensboro, N.C., and demanded to be serv…

Started by Dee

0 Jan 27, 2015

ADMIN

Russia's "Startling" Proposal To Europe: Dump The US, Join The Eurasian Economic Union

Slowly but surely Europe is figuring out that as a result of the western economic and financial blockade of Russian, it is Europe itself t…

Started by Dee

47 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Mark Smithey

Is America's Transformation Inevitable?

When outrageous becomes the norm, we've already breached that much-touted tipping point and are now plunging headlong toward national suici…

Started by Jim Delaney

0 Dec 11, 2014

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve BreenPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Talks To The Dead: – He Worked On Paris Climate Deal With Long-Dead Chinese Leader

Former Vice President Joe Biden mistakenly claimed on Monday that he worked on the Paris Climate Accord with former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping — who died more than 20 years before its signing.

Zach Parkinson  

Joe Biden claimed tonight that he worked with Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping on the Paris Climate Accord.

Except the current Chinese President is Xi Jinping.

Deng Xiapoing left office in 1992 and has been dead for 23 years.

Biden made the gaffe while citing his accomplishments in President Barack Obama’s administration.

“One of the things I’m proudest of is getting passed, getting moved, getting in control of the Paris Climate Accord,” Biden said in a speech at the College of Charleston. “I’m the guy who came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China will join if we put pressure on them. We got almost 200 nations to join.”

Xiaoping served as the leader of China from 1978 until his retirement in 1992, and passed away in 1997. Xi Jinping, China’s current president, came to power 2013 and signed the country onto the 2016 agreement.

In June 2017, President Trump announced that the U.S. would withdraw from the agreement, stating that accord will “undermine the economy” and “puts [the United States] at a permanent disadvantage.”

In addition to the Xiaoping gaffe, Biden bizarrely declared in a campaign speech that he is a “candidate for the United States Senate” and that people could “vote for the other Biden” if they prefer one of his rivals.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden,” the 77-year-old said at the First in the South Dinner.

Biden’s confusing comments come as Democrat primary candidates are scheduled to debate in Charleston Tuesday evening. The former vice president faces increasing pressure to give a standout performance as his “firewall” in the Palmetto State crumbles in the face of a surging Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT). The Vermont senator is fresh off a decisive victory in Nevada caucuses on Saturday. Earlier this month, he placed first the New Hampshire primary and won the popular vote in Iowa. In a survey released Monday, the Public Policy Polling outfit said Biden leads South Carolina with 36 percent of support and Sanders is in second at 21 percent.

Hannity: Bernie's beyond gross article

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service