All Discussions Tagged 'tyranny' (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who Does The President Work For?

He had no servants.  Yet, they called Him master. He had no degree.  Yet, they called Him Teacher. He had no medicines.  Yet, they called…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

1 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by Jea9

BOMBSHELL – Obama Linked to Assassination of Journalist. It’s Worse Than Imagined

BREAKING: Journalist Investigates Benghazi, Immediately Gets Horrifying “Hillary” Surprise Reporter Sharyl Attkisson has effectively expos…

8 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

If You Admit That You Are A Trump Supporter, It May Cost You Your Job

Many liberals that are still extremely bitter about the outcome of the election are taking out their frustrations on Trump supporters all o…

30 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

North American Union Islamic Constitution Rolled OUT

Published on Oct 29, 2016 https://youtu.be/jLBObavqJn0 http://www.slideshare.net/ernestrauth... . . . Read it for yourself . . . Marxism te…

Started by kathyet

0 Nov 1, 2016

Stand for free press

By Juan Reynoso WTP- activist.  www.represent.us Texusa2016@gmail.com   - http://www.democracynow.org https://www.freetranslation.com/en/tr

Started by Juan Reynoso

0 Oct 18, 2016

DON'T LOOK TO THE WRONG PERSON AS "SAVIOR" OF THE USA

I have heard people say and have read in online posts that all people who want to save the nation from destruction must vote for Donald Tru…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Jul 27, 2016

The enduring strength of America-he U.S. has been confronting tyranny since its independence

By Christopher Kelly - - Monday, June 27, 2016 ANALYSIS/OPINION: As we soon pause to celebrate the anniversary of our nation’s independenc…

Started by Kat

0 Jun 28, 2016

REASON: Obama SLASHES Anti-Terror Budget Amid ISIS Threat!!

( Observer ) – New York City officials today ripped into President Barack Obama’s proposed budget cuts to anti-terrorism programs—and Mayo…

Started by Kristi Ann Mod

2 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by martin smith lll

VOTE FRAUD IS RAMPANT, VOTING IS A SCAM DUE TO THE FRAUD

The video by Project Veritas found at this link shows the massive vote fraud that occurred in the recent New Hampshire primary and reveals…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Feb 18, 2016

THE FBI SHOULD BE RENAMED THE FBAM

THE FBI SHOULD BE RENAMED THE FBAM The FBI, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, was originally formed to combat organized crime, the gangs…

Started by Bob Russell

7 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Bob Russell

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service