All Discussions Tagged 'treason' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THERE IS NOTHING "DEMOCRATIC" ABOUT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY

I find it disturbing, and more than a bit inappropriate, when I hear people to refer to the party of hate, vitriol, and totalitarianism…

Started by Bob Russell

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Are “Traitors” Eligible For Reelection?

In 2018, all 435 U.S. House Members and 34 U.S. Senators are up for reelection. How many of them are “traitors” to their oath of office an…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

6 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Jea9

California’s New Law is TREASON – Send In The Feds!

Immigration is one of the fundamental issues that everyone in this country is discussing. The OBVIOUS solution is to restrict who can come…

1 May 30, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

POLITICAL CORRUPTION AND TREASON ARE DESTROYING OUR NATION

POLITICAL CORRUPTION AND TREASON ARE DESTROYING OUR NATION God answered my prayers regarding the 2016 election, installing Donald Trump as…

Started by Bob Russell

4 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Bob Russell

ALERT: Massive White House Leak Was Just Discovered and Look WHO Was The Mole…

The start of the Trump Administration’s time in office was attacked by a number of internal leaks, and now it appears that the liberal mol…

0 Mar 26, 2017

WATCH – Lou Dobbs EXPOSES Obama’s TREASON On National Television

Lou Dobbs thinks he is on to something and if he right, our former president could find himself answering allegations of treason! “Barack O…

2 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

BRILLIANT! Trump Just Ran a STING Operation to Catch Treasonous Leakers…

President-Elect Donald Trump is not about to tolerate leaks from United States intelligence officials in his administration. The Republican…

36 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

Jon Voight: Miley Cyrus And Shia LaBeouf Are ‘Teaching Treason’

"... very serious and very destructive ..." Actor Jon Voight blasted Hollywood celebrities for working to “de-legitimize” President Trump b…

3 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

HOW SICK IS HILLARY CLINTON?

There is no doubt that Hillary Clinton is suffering from some illness, in addition to her mental illness, and it isn't an allergic reactio…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Sep 9, 2016

Impeach the Tyrannical, Islamic, Communist, Imposter POTUS Now

First off let me say the POTUS is like a wounded animal now. Mr. Obama will become more extreme, more radical, more dangerous the closer he…

Started by Scott Rickert

41 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Debra A Shawver

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service