All Discussions Tagged 'protesters' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drivers Now Legally Allowed To Mow Down Liberal “Activists” As House Passes Epic Bill 330 In NC

The North Carolina House Passed A Bill That Will Allow Drivers To Hit Protesters. Around the United States recently, there have been a lot…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

9 May 5
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

The Forces Aligned Against Trump Part 1

A new first for the Democratic Party. We have these politicians who have sworn fealty to the Constitution and the laws of this country call…

Started by John Velisek USN (Ret.0

2 Feb 22
Reply by Paul Simmon

ADMIN

Protesters, Media Try To Distance Ferguson Shooting Suspect From Protests

The arrest of Jeffery Williams, 20, for the shooting of two police officers in Ferguson, Missouri, has set off a rush to distance the prot…

Started by Dee

14 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Bernard Miller

ADMIN

‘BlackLivesMatters’ Rioters Now Say Ferguson Cops Shot Their Own Men to Make Protesters Look Bad

Here is the idiot conspiracy theory du jour: The so-called “BlackLivesMatters” rioters are claiming that the police in Ferguson, Missouri s…

Started by Dee

31 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

Uncaring and Unthinking Black Lives Matter Protestors Block Ambulance Carrying Trauma Patient

Protesters severely delayed traffic on Interstate 93 northbound in Milton and southbound in Medford during Thursday's morning commute. Acc…

Started by Dee

35 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Robert A Kaufman

ADMIN

Chained protesters block Oakland federal building

A group of protesters chained themselves together and partly blocked the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building on Friday morning in downtown…

Started by Dee

32 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

Race War: Black Protesters Storm Cafes, Scream at White People Eating Brunch… Where’s Al Sharpton?

In a purely unbelievable display of bigotry and anti-white zealotry, black protesters stormed multiple restaurants and cafes on Sunday and…

Started by Dee

178 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Thomas Schuckman

ADMIN

CHAOS ERUPTS As #Ferguson Protesters Shut Down Sen. Wyden Town Hall – Threaten to Beat Security Guard

Senator Ron Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) attempted to hold a town hall in Portland, OR, on Saturday, January 3rd. Ferguson “I Can’t Breathe” prot…

Started by Dee

100 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Ted I Lewis

ADMIN

These are not “peaceful protests”: They want a race war that will lead to communist revolution

After one of the recent anti-police riots in the San Francisco Bay Area, I stumbled across this flyer posted in a BART (subway) station: I…

Started by Dee

91 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Ted I Lewis

ADMIN

ANTI-POLICE PROTESTERS PLAN TO DISRUPT NEW YEAR’S EVE CELEBRATIONS

Anti-police protesters are planning to disrupt New Year’s Eve celebrations at major metropolitan sites. The website Stop Mass Incarceratio…

Started by Dee

48 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Carolyn K Noel

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Juan Williams Calls For More Govt Leaks: ‘If You Have a Leak, Please Call Me at Fox News’

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service