All Discussions Tagged 'party' (169)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND BIG SPENDING DEEP STATE POLITICIANS THREATEN OUR FINANCIAL SAFETY

THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND BIG SPENDING DEEP STATE POLITICIANS THREATEN OUR FINANCIAL SAFETY PRAYER AND REPENTANCE BY WE THE PEOPLE CAN OVERCO…

Started by Bob Russell

4 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

DEEP STATE GOP ESTABLISHMENT ONCE AGAIN SHOWING THEIR HAND

DEEP STATE GOP ESTABLISHMENT ONCE AGAIN SHOWING THEIR HAND TURNING BACK TO GOD IS THE ANSWER TO THE NATION'S WOES Another establishment Rep…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Nov 3, 2018

DEEP STATE GOP ESTABLISHMENT ONCE AGAIN SHOWING THEIR HAND

DEEP STATE GOP ESTABLISHMENT ONCE AGAIN SHOWING THEIR HAND TURNING BACK TO GOD IS THE ANSWER TO THE NATION'S WOES Another establishment Rep…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Nov 3, 2018

THERE IS NOTHING "DEMOCRATIC" ABOUT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY

I find it disturbing, and more than a bit inappropriate, when I hear people to refer to the party of hate, vitriol, and totalitarianism…

Started by Bob Russell

9 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Never Forget: Obama Put Neo-Nazis in Power in the Ukraine, and They Are Now Arming North Korea

In 2014, the Obama Administration stood with Ukrainian Neo-Nazis against the encroaching presence of Russian troops and sympathizers alike.…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

2 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

Rosie O’Donnell gives us what we’ve all been waiting for: A new political Party, but wait there’s more…

Rosie O’Donnell called for women to form their own political party Tuesday after Democratic leadership decided to support pro-life candida…

2 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

Should the Democrat Party Be Classified as a Terrorist Group?

A shooting in Alexandria, Virginia last week raises the prospect that the nation’s terrorism experts need to expand their vernacular when…

73 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

Hillary’s HORRIFYING Tweet Just Put Trump’s Life In Danger

The Democrats have learned nothing from last month’s shooting in Alexandria. Rather than scale back their hyperbolic rhetoric, they have de…

3 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Ask Hollywood Liberals to Make Your House Payment and Tell Me How They Respond

There’s a scene in the 1993 film A Bronx Tale that serves as a poignant political statement in our day of celebrity politics. The story cen…

0 Jan 12, 2017

ADMIN

Conservatives vindicated by Obamacare's mounting failures

During the healthcare debate of 2009 and 2010, conservatives screamed a simple fact from the rooftops: Obamacare will not work. No one wan…

Started by Dee

18 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by John Barr

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve BreenPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Talks To The Dead: – He Worked On Paris Climate Deal With Long-Dead Chinese Leader

Former Vice President Joe Biden mistakenly claimed on Monday that he worked on the Paris Climate Accord with former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping — who died more than 20 years before its signing.

Zach Parkinson  

Joe Biden claimed tonight that he worked with Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping on the Paris Climate Accord.

Except the current Chinese President is Xi Jinping.

Deng Xiapoing left office in 1992 and has been dead for 23 years.

Biden made the gaffe while citing his accomplishments in President Barack Obama’s administration.

“One of the things I’m proudest of is getting passed, getting moved, getting in control of the Paris Climate Accord,” Biden said in a speech at the College of Charleston. “I’m the guy who came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China will join if we put pressure on them. We got almost 200 nations to join.”

Xiaoping served as the leader of China from 1978 until his retirement in 1992, and passed away in 1997. Xi Jinping, China’s current president, came to power 2013 and signed the country onto the 2016 agreement.

In June 2017, President Trump announced that the U.S. would withdraw from the agreement, stating that accord will “undermine the economy” and “puts [the United States] at a permanent disadvantage.”

In addition to the Xiaoping gaffe, Biden bizarrely declared in a campaign speech that he is a “candidate for the United States Senate” and that people could “vote for the other Biden” if they prefer one of his rivals.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden,” the 77-year-old said at the First in the South Dinner.

Biden’s confusing comments come as Democrat primary candidates are scheduled to debate in Charleston Tuesday evening. The former vice president faces increasing pressure to give a standout performance as his “firewall” in the Palmetto State crumbles in the face of a surging Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT). The Vermont senator is fresh off a decisive victory in Nevada caucuses on Saturday. Earlier this month, he placed first the New Hampshire primary and won the popular vote in Iowa. In a survey released Monday, the Public Policy Polling outfit said Biden leads South Carolina with 36 percent of support and Sanders is in second at 21 percent.

Hannity: Bernie's beyond gross article

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service