All Discussions Tagged 'obama' (1,239)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Framework for Iran Deal Collapses

Framework for Iran Deal Collapses Apr. 10, 2015 To those with common sense, and to those who have followed the continuing comedy that i…

Started by kathyet

0 Apr 10

The Fable of the Bees

The Fable of the Bees "Bees won’t sting you" is an apt slogan for Obama’s attitude toward the world. But I say too that his attitude is p…

Started by kathyet

0 Apr 10

Report: Obama Administration To Fly Millions Of Illegal Immigrant Children to U.S.: “The Price Tag… We Don’t Know”

Mac Slavo 4 hours ago Report: Obama Administration To Fly Millions Of Illegal Immigrant Children to U.S.: “The Price Tag… We Don’t Know” Wh…

Started by kathyet

2 Apr 6
Reply by kathyet

Obama’s Social Security Number Fraud Evidence Goes to Judge Who Blocked Illegal Amnesty

Tim Brown April 2, 2015 Obama’s Social Security Number Fraud Evidence Goes to Judge Who Blocked Illegal Amnesty Judge Andrew Hanen is the…

Started by kathyet

0 Apr 6

Obama Continues Loosening the Reins on Illegal Aliens in the US

Obama Continues Loosening the Reins on Illegal Aliens in the US Written by: Suzanne Hamner Published on: March 29, 2015 As has been predict…

Started by kathyet

9 Mar 31
Reply by Michael J. Erickson

Obama set to betray Israel again; when will American Jews wake up?

Obama set to betray Israel again; when will American Jews wake up? Written by Allen West on March 31, 2015 Ok, here’s my prediction:…

Started by kathyet

0 Mar 31

Obama Was Hand-Picked & NOT a Natural Born Citizen - Congress Knew It & Protected Him

Dean Garrison 9 mins ago Obama Was Hand-Picked & NOT a Natural Born Citizen - Congress Knew It & Protected Him The further I travel…

Started by kathyet

0 Mar 30

100-to-0 vote for the security of the U.S. and Israel on dangerous Iran Nuclear Deal

100-to-0 vote for the security of the U.S. and Israel on dangerous Iran Nuclear Deal U.S. Senate Panel Heading Toward Iran Bill Vote Next T…

Started by kathyet

0 Mar 29

UN Arms Trade Treaty: Every U.S. Senator Must Be Held Accountable

UN Arms Trade Treaty: Every U.S. Senator Must Be Held Accountable https://youtu.be/iYftajWf13w LibertyInOurTime Published on Mar 28, 20…

Started by kathyet

1 Mar 29
Reply by kathyet

Liar-in-Chief News ➠ Obama Claims “Deficit Has Come Down by 2/3’s Since I’ve Been President”

Liar-in-Chief News ➠ Obama Claims “Deficit Has Come Down by 2/3’s Since I’ve Been President” Barracuda Brigade March 27, 2015Barack Hussein…

Started by kathyet

24 Mar 29
Reply by kathyet

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2015   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service