All Discussions Tagged 'obama' (1,262)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Obama and Hillary must stop Donald Trump at all costs

I am in favor of Cruz, but I am open to being wrong, so that is one reason I post this. I am just being honest and fair. This video proves…

Started by Bill Bissell

0 Apr 26

Conspiracy Theorist

Recently I have had to become honest with myself that I am indeed a conspiracy theorist. I have a suspicious mind and I do not believe in t…

Started by Bill Bissell

1 Mar 25
Reply by Hank Jordan

George Will: Brace Yourself for the Authoritarian Moment

Published on Mar 16, 2016 NOTE: For a full transcript and more links and resources, go to http://reason.com/reasontv/2016/03/14/george-wi

Started by John Watson

1 Mar 16
Reply by Odessa taft

so wait a sec

Why is the fbi and secret service not arresting Sonos and his mother moveon.org cromies who have already caused violence against people fre…

Started by Chad Prescott

1 Mar 12
Reply by Chad Prescott

Judgment day! FBI to interrogate Clinton

Here's our real enemy Obama's possible successor, although I don't see Obama just getting up and walking out the White House door come Janu…

Started by Bill Bissell

1 Mar 4
Reply by Odessa taft

The Most Shameful Injustice

This video shows what Obama's gang wants for America. Hillary or Bernie  want this although Bernie won't believe it This is what awaits t…

Started by Bill Bissell

0 Mar 3

SCALIA'S DEATH, ANOTHER GOP BETRAYAL IMMINENT

With the death of supreme court member Antonin Scalia under rather odd circumstances the GOP is poised to betray the Constitution, national…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Feb 25

REASON: Obama SLASHES Anti-Terror Budget Amid ISIS Threat!!

( Observer ) – New York City officials today ripped into President Barack Obama’s proposed budget cuts to anti-terrorism programs—and Mayo…

Started by Kristi Ann Mod

2 Feb 19
Reply by martin smith lll

119 TO-ONE

For every 1 Democrat, 119 Republicans voted.  I love the 119:1 odds. Only 1,395 Democrats in a Major State think voting is worth it. In 201…

Started by Robert Brian Majewski

0 Feb 2

ONLY SPIRITUAL REVIVAL IN CHRIST CAN SAVE AMERICA

Barak obama and his satanic minions are destroying the spiritual fabric of this nation with the intent to turn it over to their master, sa…

Started by Bob Russell

1 Jan 8
Reply by Robert Taylor

RSS

TEA PARTY SHOP

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service