All Discussions Tagged 'obama' (812)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obama: Americans Have No Right To Favor Americans

The only Americans who can legitimately object to immigration are native Indian-Americans, President Barack Obama told his Chicago audienc…

Started by National Director, Dee

50 5 minutes ago
Reply by Terrence D. Durrill

Rand Paul calls for declaration of war against Islamic State

Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky, one of the sharpest Republican critics of President Obama’s strategy to combat the Islamic State terrorist gro…

17 1 hour ago
Reply by ABU TOM

The militarization of the police, should we be concerned?

During an interview today, I was asked about the military build up of the police around the country. I do have concerns about the military…

Started by Michael Dozier

83 2 hours ago
Reply by 10thA

FIVE WAYS CONGRESS SHOULD RESPOND TO OBAMA’S EXECUTIVE AMNESTY Don’t get mad. Don’t get even. Get nasty.

In the aftermath of Thursday’s debacle of a speech, in which our president crossed a Rubicon of his own making and transformed himself int…

15 3 hours ago
Reply by computertech

The ultimate troll: Peter King advises Obama to invite Darren Wilson to the White House

The press will dismiss this as just an attempt to provoke the administration, and it is that. But Rep. Peter King’s (R-NY)… suggestion… th…

0 4 hours ago

JARRETT: BOEHNER ASKED OBAMA FOR HELP AVOIDING CONSERVATIVES' IRE

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) requested that President Barack Obama avoid making a “very public push” on immigration during the midter…

34 13 hours ago
Reply by Pamela Jean Small

Immigration dispute erupts during bipartisan lunch

A White House lunch aiming for cooperation boiled into a fresh dispute with newly empowered Republicans over immigration reform Friday, wi…

74 14 hours ago
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

Obama: 'I’ve actually been very restrained'

President Obama said in an interview broadcast Sunday that he “bent over backwards” to give Congress leeway to pass immigration reform.  O…

17 17 hours ago
Reply by michael dominick barbuto

When will America wake up?

Several people said to me; other presidents used executive orders, so what's the problem with OBama using it. Other presidents did not us…

Started by Michael Dozier

39 17 hours ago
Reply by w laramie

Here are 900 well sourced examples of Obama’s lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc.

Every President, every politician, and every human being tells lies and engages in acts of hypocrisy. But Barack Obama does these things t…

21 17 hours ago
Reply by Duke-Jinx

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service