All Discussions Tagged 'islam' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GODLESS LIBERALS HURTING THE NATION BY DENYING ALMIGHTY GOD

GODLESS LIBERALS HURTING THE NATION BY DENYING ALMIGHTY GOD I am watching a documentary about the influence Almighty God had on our foundin…

Started by Bob Russell

6 Jan 17
Reply by Frankmusic

Residents Horrified As ‘Mini Hezbollah’ Spreads Bold Mission, Warning Of Impending Doom

Locals in LA were shocked to find that a branch of Hezbollah was being formed Locals in Los Angeles areas were shocked to find fliers dist…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

10 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

BREAKING: 10 Federal Judges DEMAND Americans Surrender to Islam, What’s Your Response?

Federal judges invent a new legal standard where all legal precedent can be discarded to resist President Trump. The Fourth Circuit Court o…

18 May 28, 2017
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

ALERT: Hollywood Actress Makes Sick Claim Against Christians And Insults Cross Of Jesus

There are a large number or people who think it is okay to attack Christianity, but will not touch any other religion out there. Celebriti…

6 May 16, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

US School Forces Kids To Convert To Islam, Furious Moms Have PERFECT Response

We at The Angry Patriot have long issued warnings about the creeping Islamization of our schools. New Jersey has become ground zero in t…

4 May 16, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Judeo-Christian Republican Club is born in South Florida

This past Tuesday, the Judeo/Christian Republican Club (JCRC) was born in Delray Beach, Florida. The expected gathering of 75 turned into…

1 May 8, 2017
Reply by Jea9

PC PENTAGON CAVES TO CAIR, AGREES TO 'REVIEW' ANTI-TERROR TRAINING PROGRAM

Assigns case to Muslim chaplain who graduated from radical Islamic school raided after 9/11. The Pentagon has agreed to formally review an…

2 May 5, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

103,000 Entitled Muslims In Michigan Just Woke Up to NASTY Surprise…

We need more patriots to stand up against the Islamification of America. We need to stop the proponents of Sharia Law in their tracks. T…

0 Apr 24, 2017

Clint Eastwood Announces New Project Guaranteed To Infuriate Radical Muslims

The Left is outraged and easily triggered by conservative celebrities, especially when they speak out. Finally, a message that could ade…

0 Apr 23, 2017

Muslim Business Offers ‘Free African Slave’ In Newspaper As First Prize For A Contest

The rise of Islam throughout the world also come the return of Islam’s barbaric practices. Once nearly wiped out even in many Muslim lands…

0 Apr 19, 2017

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service