All Discussions Tagged 'immigration' (271)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boehner Refuses to Rule Out ‘Clean’ DHS Funding Bill

Boehner Refuses to Rule Out ‘Clean’ DHS Funding Bill By Matt Fuller Posted at 11:30 a.m. on Jan. 13 Roll Call Boehner wouldn’t rule out…

Started by Kat

1 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

The 26 Republicans Voting with Democrats To Support Obama's Executive Action Amnesty

The 26 Republican Lawmakers Who Voted To Support Obama's Executive Action Amnesty ---If your representative is on this list you need to con…

Started by Kat

2 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

BOYCOTT: Popular Beer Company Sends Trump Sick Message On Side Of Every Bottle

There seems to be a disturbing correlation between the products that Americans consume every day and the globalist mentality that the Left…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

0 Oct 3, 2017

14 Things the MSM Won’t Tell You About DACA

Whenever a Republican wants to move forward — you know, pass some legislation or even enforce the law as already written, they always, alwa…

3 Sep 9, 2017
Reply by Jea9

Illinois Republican Governor Signs Sanctuary State Law

Illinois’ Republican Governor Bruce Rauner signed legislation shielding the nearly 500,000 illegal aliens from federal immigration law.…

3 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Jea9

Like millions of Trump supporters I have and continue to receive vulgar emails and the ‘I told you so’ about Donald Trump being an establis…

1 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Jea9

McCain Wants Congress to Pass Gang of 8 Amnesty Plan When He Returns

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) wants Congress to pass the Gang of Eight’s comprehensive amnesty bill when he returns to the Senate after getting t…

6 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

New numbers end any doubt about how much illegals take from welfare, for every $1 they spend …

Despite liberal insistence to the contrary, illegal immigration is a tremendous burden to the social safety net, especially in sanctuary ci…

0 Aug 6, 2017

Belligerent teacher gets detained and schooled after refusing to tell ICE if she’s a US citizen at checkpoint

At least one American middle school teacher fancies herself above the law and there’s ample video to prove it. In an effort to make a polit…

6 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Obama-Era Emails May Point To DHS Coordination On Pro-Amnesty Lawsuit

President Obama’s Record of Dismantling Immigration Enforcement Posted on 7/20/2017, 8:43:51 AM by SJackson Watchdog obtains documents ind…

Started by davidfarrar

0 Jul 20, 2017

California Democrat Predicts
‘Widespread Civil Unrest’
If Trump Fires Mueller

California Democrat Rep. Ted Lieu predicted Monday there will be “widespread civil unrest” if President Donald Trump fires special counsel Robert Mueller.

“If the president does go ahead and fire Robert Mueller, we would have people take to the streets,” Lieu told MSNBC’s Chris Hayes.

“I believe there would be widespread civil unrest because Americans believe the rule of law is paramount.”

“You think there would be widespread civil unrest?” Hayes asked.

“I do. I think you’re going have protests and marches and rallies and sit-ins. I believe Americans would not stand for the firing of Robert Mueller,” Lieu replied.

Trump’s tweets last week have fueled speculation he plans to get rid of Mueller, who was appointed May 2017 to investigate Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign.

Trump called the Mueller probe a “witch hunt,” which “should never have been started.” 

The Fake News is beside themselves that McCabe was caught, called out and fired. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars was given to wife’s campaign by Crooked H friend, Terry M, who was also under investigation? How many lies? How many leaks? Comey knew it all, and much more!

Trump lawyer John Dowd believes the Mueller investigation should come to an end, he said over St. Patrick’s Day weekend, which added fuel to the fire.

White House special counsel Ty Cobb issued a statement on Sunday, denying Trump plans to fire Mueller.

Trump would either have to replace Attorney General Jeff Sessions or fire Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in order to shut down the Mueller investigation.

Rosenstein serves as acting attorney general for the Russia investigation because Sessions recused himself from the matter due to his involvement with the Trump campaign.

Sessions’ and/or Rosenstein’s replacements could shut down the Mueller investigation if the two were forced out of their positions.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service