All Discussions Tagged 'freedom' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freedom Fest 2015

I brought this over a while ago but I guess after reading the updates on the Article V thread I thought this should be brought over... Fre…

Started by kathyet

2 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by kathyet

Conservative Pundits For Sharia?

May 7, 2015 Conservative Pundits For Sharia? By Karin McQuillan Tuesday night Fox News carried a barrage of criticism against free-speech…

Started by kathyet

10 May 7, 2015
Reply by kathyet

Hate Speech Is Free Speech

If people are only free to say things that are unobjectionable to anyone, then they are not free to speak. Hate Speech Is Free Speech…

Started by kathyet

0 May 7, 2015

The Media Believes Only Non-Offensive Speech is Truly Free

The Media Believes Only Non-Offensive Speech is Truly Free Written by: Michael Ware Published on: May 7, 2015 It is funny that the Left and…

Started by kathyet

0 May 7, 2015

Is this Obama's declaration of war on Christian schools?

FAITH UNDER FIRE Is this Obama's declaration of war on Christian schools? Solicitor general warns Supreme Court faith-based practices 'will…

Started by kathyet

0 May 2, 2015

New Executive Order: Obama Takes Total Control of Internet: Declares ‘National Cyber Security Emergency’

Mac Slavo 2 hours ago New Executive Order: Obama Takes Total Control of Internet: Declares ‘National Cyber Security Emergency’ It should be…

Started by kathyet

0 Apr 2, 2015

"Religious Freedom Restoration Act",

The Conservative Union originally shared to The Conservative Union (Open Discussion):   #TheRefinery crew talks about Indiana's "Religious…

Started by kathyet

0 Apr 1, 2015

American Contractor Jailed by United Arab Emirates for a Facebook Post Made on U.S. Soil

American Contractor Jailed by United Arab Emirates for a Facebook Post Made on U.S. Soil Posted on March 20, 2015 by Tim Brown Ryan Pate,…

Started by kathyet

0 Mar 20, 2015

ADMIN

School Puts Up Loving Memorial to Late Teacher – Until an Atheist Group Demands They Take it Down

In West Virginia, anti-religion groups have targeted the memorial of a teacher who passed away. Officials at Ravenswood Middle School recei…

Started by Dee

38 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Bob Sip

VIDEO: Fox News features words you can’t say at University of Michiga

VIDEO: Fox News features words you can’t say at University of Michigan by Greg Piper - Assistant Editor on February 11, 2015 Our own co…

Started by kathyet

16 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by kathyet

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service