All Discussions Tagged 'foreign' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JUST IN: Senate Committee Raises New Questions As “Alarming” Development Discovered

The person who is questioning the FBI is the Republican chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Chuck Grassley. The Senate Judiciary Co…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

2 on Saturday
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

Paul Ryan Expands H-2B Blue-Collar Outsourcing Program for 2017

House Speaker Paul Ryan’s new 2017 budget allows the Department of Homeland Security to import at least 20,000 extra foreign blue-colla…

1 May 2
Reply by Jea9

As the Media Focuses on Russia, Govt’s Own Data Shows US Interfered in 81 Elections

Ask an average American who makes a habit of following government-mouthpiece corporate media about interference in national elections and y…

0 Mar 30

Foreign Brides for American Guys

More and more American men are turning away from the feminized American women in favor of foreign beauties who hold to more traditional val…

Started by Bill Bissell

0 Apr 25, 2016

I'm tired of being DC's EBT card

Here is my problem, We are paying taxes, and have no say at where our money is going... Somebody please tell me why my tax money can not go…

Started by Michael Dozier,PhD

29 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Anthony Ibbott

ADMIN

Obama’s Failure

Barack Obama wants us all to simmer down about Iran. He wants Senator Bob Menendez, a fellow Democrat, and the donors he represents to but…

Started by Dee

36 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

ADMIN

The President Who Doesn’t Get It

A number of maxims surround the practice of war. The main maxim runs to this effect: When you get attacked, fight back. Unless, to be sure…

Started by Dee

0 Feb 18, 2015

ADMIN

Cruz: Administration Pursues ‘Photo-Op Foreign Policy’

Criticizing the Obama administration for not arming Ukrainian forces fighting Russian-backed separatists, or Kurds fighting Islamic State…

Started by Dee

13 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

ADMIN

America In Retreat: The Price of President Obama's Indifference

President Obama laid out a defense of his reactionary, retreating foreign policy during his State of the Union address Jan. 20. “My first…

Started by Dee

11 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Marcus Christopher

ADMIN

Washington Post: Dems Fed Up with Obama's Foreign Policy

For more than two years, a breach has been opening between President Obama and the foreign policy establishment of the Democratic Party. L…

Started by Dee

18 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Arnold de Anda

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

ALERT: Farrakhan Issues Horrifying Message To ‘Black People’

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service