All Discussions Tagged 'bankrupt' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

Federal Judge: Broke California Cities Can Slice Pensions

"If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts," goes the old legal adage. "If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you…

Started by Dee

0 Feb 13, 2015

ADMIN

Obamacare-Created Insurer Goes Under, Is Taken Over By The State

An Obamacare-created and taxpayer-funded insurance company in Iowa has been taken over by the state due to a financial crisis. CoOportunit…

Started by Dee

0 Dec 25, 2014

ADMIN

"The City Is On The Verge Of Collapse" - East Cleveland Is Begging To File For Bankruptcy

With Detroit emerging from bankruptcy yesterday, its experience under Chapter 9 was apparently so successful (occasional subsequent massive…

Started by Dee

21 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Robert Bolino

ADMIN

Ebola Preparation ‘Will bankrupt my hospital!’ Director Reacts to CDC Prep Call

Dr. Betsy McCaughey appeared on Fox just after she had attend a CDC conference call with hospitals this afternoon. Host Stuart Varney aske…

Started by Dee

0 Oct 15, 2014

ADMIN

Progressive Moral Depravity': A Confederacy of Dunces

There’s a wonderful book, A Confederacy of Dunces, the title of which refers to an epigraph from Jonathan Swift's essay, "Thoughts on Vari…

Started by Dee

13 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Glenn Byron Jones

ADMIN

Is New York the Next Detroit?

The New York Times has a lengthy and dismaying article on the problems with New York City’s pensions: Next year alone, the city will set a…

Started by Dee

32 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Katherine Hovey

ADMIN

After Detroit, another Democrat run city ponders bankruptcy

If a judge rules against Flint's effort to cut its retiree health care benefits, the city is expected to join about a dozen cities or coun…

Started by Dee

34 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by DeniseInAZ

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service